What is the scariest enemy in a Legend of Zelda game to you?

• Thread starter HuggableEevee
  • Start date
yes i was only 5 though so i was scared of everything. (hmmm maybe i'm luigi and i just don't know it yet).
Ah I see. I understand how you feel I was the same way around that age. Are you in your brother's shadow a lot and can you jump higher than him as well? Do you and your brother work well together if you are on a team?

Ah I see. I understiand how you feel I was the same way around that age. Are you in your brother's shadow a lot and can you jump higher than him as well? Do you and your brother work well together if you are on a team?
lol yep though i'm taller and younger. (wow maybe i am like luigi i have to test this further).

lol yep though i'm taller and younger. (wow maybe i am like luigi i have to test this further).
Ah I see.

Well anyways, Blizzeta scared me as well when I played Twilight Princess. Yeta turning into a demon. DO NOT WANT!!!!

I can confirm you aren't Luigi. I am.

floormasters at the first time I encounter them I didn't understand what Navi meant by "shadow from the seilings"
I kept looking upward for a while and still nothing so I ignored that and that's when I heard that sound and Seen a shadow below link I didn't know what to do so I kept swinging the sword like crazy but it didn't work and at that moment a jumped from my seat thrownig the controller :eek:... I didn't even see what catched link it was so sudden and quick and most of all scary !

floormasters at the first time I encounter them I didn't understand what Navi meant by "shadow from the seilings"
I kept looking upward for a while and still nothing so I ignored that and that's when I heard that sound and Seen a shadow below link I didn't know what to do so I kept swinging the sword like crazy but it didn't work and at that moment a jumped from my seat thrownig the controller :eek:... I didn't even see what catched link it was so sudden and quick and most of all scary !
The floormasters are even more creepy in Wind Waker because, while they look well designed, it's just kinda creepy how they'll suddenly jump out of the floor and try to grab Link in certain points

The Poes that are in the Arbiter's Ground in Twilight Princess scared me a bit when I first saw them since they reminded me of the Dementors of the Harry Potter world but a bit after they looked like they were wanting to kiss you. :p

The Poes that are in the Arbiter's Ground in Twilight Princess scared me a bit when I first saw them since they reminded me of the Dementors of the Harry Potter world but a bit after they looked like they were wanting to kiss you. :p
Yeah, I agree. I also thought that the Poe design looked a lot similar to the Dementors. Although tbh I didn't particularly find them too scary in general

Yeah, I agree. I also thought that the Poe design looked a lot similar to the Dementors. Although tbh I didn't particularly find them too scary in general
I thought they were going to steal my soul. :p It was after I saw Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for the first time. The sea snakes in Majora's Mask made me jump when I first saw them. :p

The screaming zombies are terrifying.

I thought they were going to steal my soul. :p It was after I saw Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for the first time. The sea snakes in Majora's Mask made me jump when I first saw them. :p
Wait, what sea snakes? I don't remember any sea snakes? Were they some kind of mini-boss in the Great Bay Temple?

The screaming zombies are terrifying.
Yeah, Redeads can be terrifying (especially in Ocarina of Time)

Wait, what sea snakes? I don't remember any sea snakes? Were they some kind of mini-boss in the Great Bay Temple?

Yeah, Redeads can be terrifying (especially in Ocarina of Time)
The sea snakes are in Pinnacle Rock, in Great Bay Coast, where 3 of Lulu's eggs are located. You need the seahorse to get to it. There is also a piece of heart that you can get there. You have to kill all the sea snakes to get it. Also the mini-bosses in Great Bay Temple are Wart(which you get the Ice Arrows once you kill it) and Gekko(which you get the Boss Key from "killing" it).

Wind Waker's Redead's are a bit scarier to be honest. Twilight Princess' Redeads are cool looking(they are called Redead Knights though I think).

The sea snakes are in Pinnacle Rock, in Great Bay Coast, where 3 of Lulu's eggs are located. You need the seahorse to get to it. There is also a piece of heart that you can get there. You have to kill all the sea snakes to get it. Also the mini-bosses in Great Bay Temple are Wart(which you get the Ice Arrows once you kill it) and Gekko(which you get the Boss Key from "killing" it).

Wind Waker's Redead's are a bit scarier to be honest. Twilight Princess' Redeads are cool looking(they are called Redead Knights though I think).
Oh ok. I think I know what you're talking about now.

Hm..yeah, you do make a point. Wind Waker Redeads are a bit scarier I suppose. And you're right, they are called Redead Knights (but still have that scream :p)

Oh ok. I think I know what you're talking about now.

Hm..yeah, you do make a point. Wind Waker Redeads are a bit scarier I suppose. And you're right, they are called Redead Knights (but still have that scream :p)
Well it is part of the story. The game calls them sea snakes but they sorta look like a big sea worm instead.

Redeads in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask look like they have masks on their faces. Wind Waker Redeads have glowing red eyes. :p Oh ok cool. I remember someone arguing with me about there isn't any Redeads in Twilight Princess. Technically there is.

Well it is part of the story. The game calls them sea snakes but they sorta look like a big sea worm instead.

Redeads in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask look like they have masks on their faces. Wind Waker Redeads have glowing red eyes. :p Oh ok cool. I remember someone arguing with me about there isn't any Redeads in Twilight Princess. Technically there is.
Yeah, technically they're in the game, but they just happen to wield swords now :p And also, yeah blue body and glowing red eyes for Wind Waker Redeads haha

Yeah, technically they're in the game, but they just happen to wield swords now :p And also, yeah blue body and glowing red eyes for Wind Waker Redeads haha
Yes they do and they hurt if you get hit by them. :p Wind Waker Redeads have a higher pitched scream than the other Redeads in the series too. :)

I don't remember the name of the character, but I think the scariest enemy I've encountered was the first boss in Ocarina of Time! That thing was a real monster. Taking over Hyrule with the grossing eyes. AHH Bang Bang.

I don't remember the name of the character, but I think the scariest enemy I've encountered was the first boss in Ocarina of Time! That thing was a real monster. Taking over Hyrule with the grossing eyes. AHH Bang Bang.
Who Ghoma ( I think thats how you spell it)

Who Ghoma ( I think thats how you spell it)

Queen-gohma-Ocarina-of-Time-by_sulamoon-.jpg

*Gohma

Back