What is your favorite and least favorite Zelda boss?

• Thread starter linkof24
  • Start date
Fun fact: Stallord battle theme from Twilight Princess is actually a remix of sections of the King Dodongo battle theme from Ocarina Time. So indirectly you like the King Dodongo theme :p
and yes I like king dodongo's battle too ! that's a really good fact. there's a lot of remix in twilight princess like hyrule castle music from a link to the past !

and yes I like king dodongo's battle too ! that's a really good fact. there's a lot of remix in twilight princess like hyrule castle music from a link to the past !
Actually, I think Twilight Princess music remixes more with Ocarina of Time. And it could be that way as an implicit reference to the Split Timeline theory

I just deafeted Zant in twilight princess and his battle was whole craziness but at the same time very unique and exciting but on the other side it was easy.
Actually, I think Twilight Princess music remixes more with Ocarina of Time. And it could be that way as an implicit reference to the Split Timeline theory
you have a point there !

I just deafeted Zant in twilight princess and his battle was whole craziness but at the same time very unique and exciting but on the other side it was easy.

you have a point there !
Yeah, Zant is like revisting a bunch of the past bosses with it all leading to that final battle. It's a really fun boss battle on your first playthrough

Gleeok is that two-headed dragon thing right? I think he also appears in Phantom Hourglass as a boss....if so, kinda weird that you've got two Gleeoks in probably two very far locations lol
Well he can have more than 2 heads but yes he does appear in Phantom Hourglass. How is that weird? If you thought that was weird then what about Jalhalla? He was in Wind Waker and Four Swords Adventure.

Fun fact: Stallord battle theme from Twilight Princess is actually a remix of sections of the King Dodongo battle theme from Ocarina Time. So indirectly you like the King Dodongo theme :p

Another Fun Fact: Stallord and Argorok share a battle theme. Listen and see which portion of the battles share the same part.

Well he can have more than 2 heads but yes he does appear in Phantom Hourglass. How is that weird? If you thought that was weird then what about Jalhalla? He was in Wind Waker and Four Swords Adventure.
It's weird because Holodrum is clearly an entirely different location from the Great Sea of Phantom Hourglass. I mean think about it, those two aren't really connected at all.

Another Fun Fact: Stallord and Argorok share a battle theme. Listen and see which portion of the battles share the same part.

I guess Stallord just felt like stealing a bunch of battle themes lol

It's weird because Holodrum is clearly an entirely different location from the Great Sea of Phantom Hourglass. I mean think about it, those two aren't really connected at all.

I guess Stallord just felt like stealing a bunch of battle themes lol
Ah I see. Well they share the same name but they aren't the same creature. Sure they both have two heads and they are a dragon but one is water based and the other is land based. It's like compared Gyorg from Majora's Mask to the Gyorg in Minish Cap.

Argorok is the worst one. His battle themes are Stallord's and Morpheel's if I recall.

Ah I see. Well they share the same name but they aren't the same creature. Sure they both have two heads and they are a dragon but one is water based and the other is land based. It's like compared Gyorg from Majora's Mask to the Gyorg in Minish Cap.

Argorok is the worst one. His battle themes are Stallord's and Morpheel's if I recall.
Ah I see. I guess that makes some sense that it'd be like that. but lol that's a weird combination to have given how different those two themes are.

Ah I see. I guess that makes some sense that it'd be like that. but lol that's a weird combination to have given how different those two themes are.
I could be wrong since I am not sure. You just need to listen to the songs and find out.

Well in any case, perhaps the Gleeok in Phantom Hourglass evolved from one of the previous incarnations of him to be in the sea (which would make sense given how expansive the sea is at that point...)

Well in any case, perhaps the Gleeok in Phantom Hourglass evolved from one of the previous incarnations of him to be in the sea (which would make sense given how expansive the sea is at that point...)
Sadly that doesn't work if you look at the timeline. Oracle of Ages and The Legend of Zelda(LoZ1) are in the Decline part of the timeline while Phantom Hourglass in the Adult portion.

Sadly that doesn't work if you look at the timeline. Oracle of Ages and The Legend of Zelda(LoZ1) are in the Decline part of the timeline while Phantom Hourglass in the Adult portion.
okay, then perhaps it's the same creature that came from some creature in the original timeline but adapted differently depending on the timeline we're talking about

okay, then perhaps it's the same creature that came from some creature in the original timeline but adapted differently depending on the timeline we're talking about
Maybe but I can't think of anything that truly work though. What do you think? What monster could have had that transformation?

Maybe but I can't think of anything that truly work though. What do you think? What monster could have had that transformation?
It's not a transformation as much as it is evolution over a long period of time. Think of it this way, the Parella from Skyward Sword later became the Zoras we see in many games

And in Wind Waker, by then the Zoras had evolved into the Rito

It's not a transformation as much as it is evolution over a long period of time. Think of it this way, the Parella from Skyward Sword later became the Zoras we see in many games

And in Wind Waker, by then the Zoras had evolved into the Rito
I guess that is true. Evolution and adaptability. Who really knows why they are like that. Mysteries of the world and of life itself.

I guess that is true. Evolution and adaptability. Who really knows why they are like that. Mysteries of the world and of life itself.
well it is survival of the fittest after all :p Perhaps whatever Gleeok originally was had some kind of genetic mutation in the Adult Timeline and later on became the sea creature Gleeok boss in Phantom Hourglass lol

well it is survival of the fittest after all :p Perhaps whatever Gleeok originally was had some kind of genetic mutation in the Adult Timeline and later on became the sea creature Gleeok boss in Phantom Hourglass lol
I wonder.... but I forget what Gleeok looked like in Phantom Hourglass to confirm anything though. Also wasn't Phantom Hourglass set outside the realm of Hyrule?

I wonder.... but I forget what Gleeok looked like in Phantom Hourglass to confirm anything though. Also wasn't Phantom Hourglass set outside the realm of Hyrule?
Gleeok basically was a two headed dragon that could swim basically. And yeah, it was in a parallel world similar to the Great Sea (World of the Ocean King). It's a similar relationship to the one Termina and Hyrule have

Gleeok basically was a two headed dragon that could swim basically. And yeah, it was in a parallel world similar to the Great Sea (World of the Ocean King). It's a similar relationship to the one Termina and Hyrule have
I meant physical looks. I had a guess but I am not sure but oh well. I thought so but I wasn't too sure. It has been a while since I've played Phantom Hourglass.

I meant physical looks. I had a guess but I am not sure but oh well. I thought so but I wasn't too sure. It has been a while since I've played Phantom Hourglass.
oh in terms of physical looks? Here, I'll provide a image...
297px-Gleeok.png

This is for the artwork

425px-Gleeok_(Phantom_Hourglass).jpg

And this is an in-game shot

Back