Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Somehow I missed this thread :p

Mario Kart 8, without a doubt! I've never enjoyed a Mario Kart game this much before, and what makes it better is that it simply looks gorgeous. I have to admit that the character roster could use some work (DLC kinda helped) and Battle Mode is rather lackluster, but apart from that it's really good! It has a lot of my all-time favorite tracks and I love the retro tracks selection. And, after 200cc and DLC Packs 1 +2, the game just became much better!

my favorite is mario kart 7 and 8 and wii

What was your favorite Mario Kart game? Mine was the one on the Gamecube, i believe it was the first mario kart game i have played!
My favorite mario kart game is mario kart 7 because there are lot more karts and a lot more characters in it than the other mario kart games

(Skipped again, huehuehue)

Mine is Mario Kart Double Dash!! :3

The concept is fun and well performed, the visuals were quite a sight for the GameCube, and it has some of my favorite stages in Mario Kart (Baby Park and Mushroom Bridge, for starters)

DoubleDash. It is the only one I'm even good at and I enjoyed it a lot. I have played a bit of the very first original one and curse the flat roads.....curse them. Mario Kart 8 is pretty neat too, I think I also like that one! DD will forever be my favorite though, so many fond memories.

My Favorite mario kart is Mario Kart Wii because I like the fact that you can do tricks and its wild like mario kart 8. Most of the mario kart games like super mario kart, mario kart super curcuit and mario kart 7 aren't as fun as mario kart 64, mario kart double dash, mario kart wii and mario kart 8.

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! is my all time favorite Mario kart game. I have so many memories with the game, like playing it with friends at night over my house, and it was my first Mario Kart game I ever played. There might be a Double Dash!! mode in Mario Kart 8, and I'm really pumped for that.

Reactions: Mariofan915
Also my favorite Mario Kart game is Mario Kart DS. I played it when no one showed up online in my friend list for Pokemon Diamond. After several races, I would normally check Pokemon Diamond again to see if anyone came online for a battle, :D (the majority of players showed up at night here).

My favorite Mario Kart game is Mario Kart DS. I played it when no one showed up online in my friend list for Pokemon Diamond. After several races, I would normally check Pokemon Diamond again to see if anyone came online for a battle, :D (the majority of players showed up at night here).nijbxd8uw0bhx:banghead:

O43iuAs.gif
This is so cool and so is MK7

Can Someone please transfer me some coins

My favorite Mario Kart game is Mario Kart DS, I mostly like to play Nintendo DS games.

My favorite game is Mario Kart 8. There more track, caracter and vehicule wheel and parasol.

For me. my favorite would be Mario Kart 8, the reason being that it gives you the most experience and enjoyment from all the other mario kart games, from raw game play and enjoyment, Mario Kart 8 would be the best, however from nostalgia and reasons such as, it would be the Mario Kart for the Nintendo Game Cube, reason being it's the first Mario Kart game I have ever played as well as the one I spent most of my time playing. So from raw gameplay and enjoyment and which I would have more fun playing in current time, would be Mario Kart 8, but from nostalgia and which I've HAD most fun playing, Mario Kart for gamecube takes the cake

My favorite game is Mario Kart 8. There more track, caracter and vehicule wheel and parasol.
I honestly can't tell the difference between Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart 7.

I like Mario Kart 8 simply because the other one I had was MKWii

Mario Kart 7 was EPIC! Though the character roster should have been larger, and a cheap blue shell can still screw up an otherwise perfect race, MK7 still offers enough innovation to keep this old formula feeling fresh. With memorable new tracks, well implemented gyro controls, the triumphant return of coins and a handful of new modes, Mario Kart 7 is full of win. The game also marks a huge leap forward for Nintendo&#Array;s approach to online multiplayer, providing an experience that surpasses any of the company&#Array;s other games to date. Overall it&#Array;s a well-polished experience that fans of the kart-racing genre - or of the Mushroom Kingdom - should not hesitate to pick up.

I like Mario kart 64 , I enjoyed the battle mode and racing with my friends, especially because in mario kart games, thngs can change quickly!, like blue shells, and thunder clouds, and red shells and bullet bills, the items are great!

to be honest I don't own mario kart 7, I want to have it but im not sure because a friend told me nobody is online and its not that great, like there's no roster really, just a couple characters but at the same time I've looked at gameplay and it looks really good, maybe if they had put in some more ideas, characters, maps, more customization, stuff like that.
in other words I loved mario kart N64 and I played bit of mario kart wii. Both really great in some sense, but im not big on mario as much as I was before... Don't get me wrong mario kart was always good for a change..
by the way, isn't mario kart 9 announced or something...

mario kart wii, i remember so many good times i had with that game along with being good at it i also had funny times to ill tell you one. i remember when i was like really young about 5 or 6? anyway my family was playing mario kart wii and there wasn't any more controllers so my mum gave me some sellotape so pretend to play but the weird thing was it actually worked or i think it did i was confused but it turned out one of my mums friends were mimicking my movements to make it look like i was controlling it found that out about a year ago XD i used to run around the house with that piece of sellotape thinking it was magic ahh the good times when i didn't have school :D
Mario_Kart_Wii.png

Reactions: KEWYoda
Back