Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
My favorite is Mario Kart 8 because it's the only Mario Kart game to actually feel fast

Mario kart 8 by far because it has tracks from all previous mario kart games so many different track karts and characters what's not to love about mario kart8!?

Mine is also Double Dash! I love the double driver feature.

I loved the mario kart wii because it has changed the way I played the mario kart games when I was 7 years old playing "super mario kart" which it has a great difference. But right know my favourite indeed is mario kart 8 because of the advanced techniques XD. The new competitive way is about jumping all the time XD. But well also because of the graphics of the game and how it is played. I also like some online improvements comparing mario kart wii although the items that you get are a little unfair compared to mario kart wii which was better though. In my opinion I think mario kart 8 could improve some things that nintendo didn't looked for like some new characters not just the koopalings and the items...etc

My favorite Mario Kart game has to be Mario Kart DS. Mario Kart Wii comes in a
close second.

mariokart 7 for sure. I love the tonooki power becuase you could just sit on the
end of a ramp and knock all the other players off!!:sneaky:
The ds mario kart was pretty good too but i remember the
multiplayer having only 8 tracks to play on(local multiplayer).

my favorite mario kart was certainly mario kart wii. i liked the big mushroom, the pow block.... those were my 2 favorites that were new. of course, i still like the bullet bill, gold mushroom, and lightning. i've always loved those. i was kind of disappointed that they got rid of the pow and big mushroom items when mario kart 7 came out. i loved those. im not hating on mario kart 7, though. it was still pretty fun. just didnt like the item change as much. that was what impressed me about mario kart wii: the new items. i like the huge variety of items in mario kart wii. adds to the fun.

Double Dash for sure.

8 comes in second.

Double Dash for sure.

8 comes in second.
i've never played double dash, but i had some cousins who thought it was the best mario kart and who, apparently, played it loads. i wanted to get it and play it on my wii, but gamecube was way out of range by that time, so i couldnt.

Mario kart 7 is my favorite.once upon a time I had the super Nintendo version and then later I had mario kart ds

Actually, the only Mario Kart Game that I own is Mario Kart DS. It was pretty fun, and the character choices were pretty cool. It was pretty awesome to race as a skeleton of a turtle driving a tank or as a robot driving in a giant pair of legs!
When I unlocked the choice to play in any vehicle as any character, I was super excited! It was an awesome game for me as a kid! Definitely better than the M rated shooting games that kids are playing these days...

What was your favorite Mario Kart game? Mine was the one on the Gamecube, i believe it was the first mario kart game i have played!
My favorite is GameCube also

Mine is Mario Kart Gamecube. I feel like it had a lot of good things about it.

Mine is MArio kart 8 so cool and i like the graphics too

Mine is Mario kart 7 for 3ds

my favorites are is the one on the Wii because i find it trilling to play like the wheel is in your own hands

my favorite is mario kart 7 because I like the potability option and I like it that you can also play it on the 2ds because thats the only thing I have:unsure: I like all the tracks and all the character but most of all I like the look of the game It looks AMAZING because well its one of the new versoins and it looks cool. So thats my personal favorite game

Mine is tied between Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart 7, and SNES Mario Kart.
Most people disagree to SNES because it's graphics were bad to many users. I enjoyed it, though. Mario Kart DS brought pretty much a new generation for the 3ds, becuase it's graphics were pretty good, compared to most other games. I liked the maps, too, but I wished they left most of them on MK7.

Mario kart 7

I played Mario Kart DS the most, literally every day when I used to use my DS a lot, but I feel as if Mario Kart 7 is a better game. I enjoyed the land/air/water racing mechanics but they did leave out the battle maps, for example that giant desert map, and for some reason I can't really get into it (like, I only have 7 hours played and I've already finished the main 'story' if I can call it that, I think I need more stars but hey, I completed the races). So there, I liked MKDS the most but MK7 is technically a better game.

Back