Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Mario kart 8 is mine, also my favorite mario game :3
Nice. What makes it your favourite out of curiosity?

It's just a fun co-op game I play with my friends without yelling at them for stretching the screen by being to far away or them dragging me over to them, so it's the only Mario game I can play without getting mad at them xD also the maps are awesome, I do miss mario kart Wii maps though ;~;

Well my favorite Mario kart is Mario kart 8 because it loooks gorgeous. I liked mario kart wii and I never played Mario kart double dash so I never know why people like it so much. I liked Mario kart ds but not as much as Mario kart wii and Mario kart 8. I really want to get Mario kart double dash to see why people like it so much

Well my favorite Mario kart is Mario kart 8 because it loooks gorgeous. I liked mario kart wii and I never played Mario kart double dash so I never know why people like it so much. I liked Mario kart ds but not as much as Mario kart wii and Mario kart 8. I really want to get Mario kart double dash to see why people like it so much
Double Dash is really good but after being used to how Mario Kart 8 plays you may find that Double Dash seems really unpolished and unrefined in the controls and gameplay with how you maneuver the kart. That happened with me atleast, I used to love it so much (and still find it very enjoyable) but I certainly have a much harder time of taking precise turns and getting used to the controls.

The tracks are fantastic and the character roster is neat too.

Double Dash is really good but after being used to how Mario Kart 8 plays you may find that Double Dash seems really unpolished and unrefined in the controls and gameplay with how you maneuver the kart. That happened with me atleast, I used to love it so much (and still find it very enjoyable) but I certainly have a much harder time of taking precise turns and getting used to the controls.

The tracks are fantastic and the character roster is neat too.
Double Dash is the only Mario Kart I've never been good at. All of the karts drive like they have butter on their wheels. Courses like Dino Dino Jungle and Rainbow Road could be very frustrating for that reason. :p
Double Dash also just doesn't stand out to me. The 2in1 gimmick has always been a gimmick in my eyes, and the game has less courses than the GBA one did, even if you don't count the SNES tracks. Also, King Boo and Petey were overpowered, and the Chain Chomp is such a terrible item compared to the Bullet Bill (it has always either dragged me into a fake item block or thrown me off the course. Always).

The Battle Mode is pretty great though. I don't understand how Nintendo is so bad at making a decent battle mode now, there hasn't been a good one since Mario Kart DS. Wii's Battle mode was boring (no more lives, just points), and the forced team mode made it especially unlike-able. MK7 brought back free-for-all but the mode itself was still the same boring format. Then Mario Kart 8's battle mode had a PERFECT blend of the lives system with the points system, setting itself up to be the best battle mode in the series, not to mention they brought back the ghosts system (still getting to troll after you die)... and then they completely ruined it with their terrible stages. MK8 battles always end to the timer because in a looped course, 2/3 players will have a hard time finding eachother. Fighting other players head-on also sucks. Sigh. So close, yet so far.

Double Dash is the only Mario Kart I've never been good at. All of the karts drive like they have butter on their wheels. Courses like Dino Dino Jungle and Rainbow Road could be very frustrating for that reason. :p
Double Dash also just doesn't stand out to me. The 2in1 gimmick has always been a gimmick in my eyes, and the game has less courses than the GBA one did, even if you don't count the SNES tracks. Also, King Boo and Petey were overpowered, and the Chain Chomp is such a terrible item compared to the Bullet Bill (it has always either dragged me into a fake item block or thrown me off the course. Always).

The Battle Mode is pretty great though. I don't understand how Nintendo is so bad at making a decent battle mode now, there hasn't been a good one since Mario Kart DS. Wii's Battle mode was boring (no more lives, just points), and the forced team mode made it especially unlike-able. MK7 brought back free-for-all but the mode itself was still the same boring format. Then Mario Kart 8's battle mode had a PERFECT blend of the lives system with the points system, setting itself up to be the best battle mode in the series, not to mention they brought back the ghosts system (still getting to troll after you die)... and then they completely ruined it with their terrible stages. MK8 battles always end to the timer because in a looped course, 2/3 players will have a hard time finding eachother. Fighting other players head-on also sucks. Sigh. So close, yet so far.
Yeah it's really weird :( I used to do just fine on Rainbow Road, and I really loved Dino Dino Jungle and Wario Colosseum, but now I have trouble maneuvering on those tracks.. I just can't drive in that game anymore xD I should really play it more to get used to the controls again.

The Battle Mode in Double Dash is definitely my favourite battle mode of any game. The shine thief mode was really awesome, where each player had to hold on to the shine sprite until the time runs out was really awesome, but my favourite mode was Bob-omb blast, on Luigi's Mansion. That was really fun and one of the highlights of the game for me.. Too bad I can't really do that anymore :/

Mario kart: wii is my favorite it was the first one i played and when i started i sucked. but it was still fun i got better and better. my favorite course was coconut mall. i want a dlc for 8 with coconut mall i would still play Wii but my little 7 year old brother said no. and wrecked that disk so so bad. the disk is cover with scratches. and so i can't play it :[

Mario kart 7

My favorite has to be Mario Kart DS since me and my cousins would play it all the time together. Those were the days.
I enjoy MK7 and the rest of MK games but that MKDS is the one that bonded us.(besides MP)

Mario kart 8, because it is one of the few Mario kart games that does not have that one hair tearing out track that everyone hates, which is good, the anti gravity feature was amazing, and the fact that it carried over Mario kart 7's gliders and underwater features was astounding and amazing. The game has the highest amount of peoples, and it has the features of all games minus double Dash's double karts. Not to mention the DLC was superb, the coarsest are fun and adding link as a character is a step in the right direction if you ask me.

my favorite was mario kart double dash!

DS, It let me enjoy my Ds because I could play with my cousin! I had so much fun that Christmas

I looove Mario Kart 8! I love it because 1.) Good graphics. You can see in every single detail! 2.) Funny moments in online play. When you get a boost and you pass someone at the last second on the finish line like a boss. 3.) Multiplayer. You can have a lot of fun with your family!!!! That's why.

Mine is Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U!!!

Mine has to be Mario Kart 8. It's stunning, beautiful HD graphics are just beautiful; have you seen GBA Cheese Land. Love the addition of DLC and wished for more.

My favourite Mario Kart 7. It's very good game and I like it! :thumbsup:
tumblr_ly25h12GGR1qhoxemo1_500.gif

Mario kart for ds and the most updated one!:)

I liked Mario Kart Wii best. I loved the courses, the music, the characters, the vehicles, everything about it. Just thinking about it gives me nostalgia. I also remember my favorite character/vehicle combo being Mii Outfit A/Dolpin Dasher. But I lost the game which sucks.

My favourite is Mario kart 7 because it was my first 3D game. When i play with my friends no one can beat me. I also like Mario kart DS.

Back