Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
My favorite is definitely Mario Kart DS, but I also like Mario kart 7 and 8 too.

What was your favorite Mario Kart game? Mine was the one on the Gamecube, i believe it was the first mario kart game i have played!
Mario Kart 8 game

Hmm, I would say Mario Kart 8. The graphics are outstanding, and the anti-gravity is fun as well. I also liked Mario Kart Wii, I remember playing that when I was younger... I loved doing wheelies.

I really liked Mario Kart DS, and Super Circuit, they were my first, and still my favorite

I really like Mario Kart 8. The graphics are amazing, and I really like the courses. The item balances need some tweaking for Mario Kart 9, but what are you going to do. I also really like Mario Kart 64. It may not be the best Mario Kart game, but it was my first one so it holds a special place in my heart. I know it's probably not the best, but I like it and that's what counts.

My favorite would have to be Mario Kart DS because it had a lot of really good features, plus it was my first Mario Kart game! I played it all the time with my brothers and my cousins over download play. Ahh... the memories.

All time favorite is Mario Kart DS. I remember playing it w/ my bro all day and we were laughing and having fun. Now, he's too busy to talk with me as he has 7 hours worth of homework to do and I.....
basically just waste my life playing video games all day and drawing (Don't judge me pweez I have no social life)

For the nostalgia, Mario Kart: Double Dash was absolute fun for its time. It was unique and I honestly could never get tired of it. Mario Kart 8 is pretty fun because I got to experience racing against people all over the world. Sometimes I'd win, more times I lose. So, probably those two games.

Mario kart double dash Is personally the best Mario game and my personal favourite Mario kart game cause I was able to play with friends all night and my first Mario kart game i played. I also loved it cause all my friends would come to my house and play it all night and that was the day i made some of my closest friends so thats why i think double dash is personally my fav

Reactions: Flameslinger787
I like 3DS version

Reactions: Flameslinger787
What was your favorite Mario Kart game? Mine was the one on the Gamecube, i believe it was the first mario kart game i have played!
My favorite was Mario Kart Super Circuit, Mario Kart 64, then Double Dash, Mario kart 7 and 8

I have played three mario kart games: DS, Wii and 7.

DS was cool (first videogame i ever played). It had mission mode, and it brought in retro tracks. However multiplayer was limited since the other players had to have their own cartridges and if they didnt, everybody would be limited to eight races and three battle courses (which kind of sucked)

Wii was incredibly fun, online was chaotic as hell (while it lasted) it had (in myt opinion) the best roster of characters and karts, and epic Nitro courses. However i do feel like it didnt do much with the retro courses and onbly added a few ramps...

7 is my favourite apart from one glaring flaw. The tracks were fun, it introduced the glider and it brought the best tracks from mario kart wii and ds. My only criticism is the lack of Vs mode in singleplayer. Basically, the only way to play Neo Bowser City/Koopa City is to play the whole star cup in GP mode, or do a time trial which isnt nearly as fun. It boggles my mind that they didnt bother adding it even though its a handheld mario kart...

Reactions: TyologyUnleash
Well ive played the one on the gamecube at my old daycare but that was soooo long ago. It was very fun but to betruly honest mario kart 8 is my favorite i really want the switch and all but i dont know if mario kart 8 deluxe will be one o my favorites. I mean the new updates are cool and all but i prefer the challenge of one item. It would be nice to stack and have two items but to me its more about the racing then eliminate your competition. So mario kart 8 is my favorite oh and mario kart 7 as well

I've never really played any of the games except Mario Kart 8 so I'd have to say that one.

Mariokart 7! The 3DS just feels perfect in your hands for driving a car (Im looking at you Wii Wheel, you suck)! I liked how they brought back some of my favorite maps from previous games (mushroom gorge and coconut mall). The 1st person driving was also a fun challenge and quite the view to get used to. But the best part has to be the multiplayer. Having custom karts made multiplayer waaaay more fun than it was on the Wii. I hope i can get a Switch to check out MarioKart 8 Deluxe some more, and see how these two games compare.

This might just be nostalgia speaking, but I would have to say Mario Kart DS. While it did have some flaws (AHEM SHINE RUNNERS AHEM) I feel like all the courses are really good, as in none of them you groan at when you see the course title. It also had my main man Dry Bones.

My favourite Mario Kart game is Mario Kart 7.

Have to go with Mario Kart DS. The courses were all great and battle mode was the best (I have yet to play Mario Kart 8 very much yet). Although I really love Mario Kart 8 as well for one reason (so far), KING BOO hype. So since I can't pick my favourites are Mario Kart 8 and DS.

I have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe now, the best Mario Kart game I have played, even though DS was nostalgic. Probably liked it less because I didn't play online.

Just love Double dash. I also liked Mario Kart SNES but it seemed to be mote comfortable for me to play Mario Kart 7. I used to play it with my siblings alot an usually pkayed it with childhood friends growing up. O jist have so many memories of the fun that it brought to me. I played it recently this week with my friend and I still had so much fun as I did as a kid.

Back