Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Mario kart double dash is my favorite mario kart game. Funny thing is, i still haven't unlocked everything. Maybe i love it because it is so hard.

The first Mario Kart I've ever played was Double Dash!! on the GameCube, but my favorite Mario Kart game would have to be the Wii version.

I liked the Wii on and MK7 because they both are fun and when I had my Wii and my steering Wheel it was so much fun xD

I think double dash is my favorite. The game brought a lot of fun times, and we played it everyday and never got tired of it. Mario Kart 64 has some good memories, so I'll put it number 2 on the list,

I like Mario Kart 8! DLC is awesome, sucks to pay.

If you want to know mine, it Mario Kart: Double Dash with Mario Kart 8 coming VERY close.

I loved Mario kart DS. The drifty-ness of it made it surprisingly competitive and a ton of fun to play with other people. I also love Mario kart Double Dash because of the team aspect of it and how everything is very slippery, so you need to really watch where you are driving. I actually hate Mario Kart 64 because it is super boring. But the very best in my opinion is Mario Kart 8, it is the newest one and the most solid out of any of the past games. but what did you expect? It is the newest game in the series.

I actually like Mario kart super circuit for GBA it's not bad actually and I still enjoy playing it. But honestly I like Mario kart 7 and 8. the reason I like Mario kart 8 is because well one: it's the newest game in the series and because it got new features, along with new characters and courses. even though I was slightly disappointed at first about the fact that they had taken out characters from the previous Mario kart games I can't really change my opinion that the game is actually great. Nintendo is giving players the option to have new characters and courses with the new DLC.

My fav is Mario Kart Wii

I love mario kart wii im pretty epic at that im also good at 7 cant do 150cc i can do 1500cc mario kart wii but my favourite has to be mario kart 8 NOT TROLL AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA IT'S MARIO KART 64 HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i liked double dash for gamecube

Mario kart ds was my first Mario kart game, and in my opinion it was one of the best ds games. But I have to stick With Mario kart 8! I love the tracks, i love the soundtracks, the characters and cars are great. But the most important thing about Mario kart 8 is the amazing online multiplayer!

Personally, I found Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart DS to be the most fun. Mario Kart Wii improved in areas where the GameCube version fell short, that is in terms of new stages and implemented a really nice online system. Nothing beats the satisfaction of defeating a racer who thinks he will beat you :p
Mario Kart DS was also a really enjoyable title, as now you can race anywhere, in the palm of your hands. It had a nice online feature as well, and the game was really fast paced.

I actually got two favorites for Mario Kart games. They are Mario Kart Double Dash because was what got me into the Mario Kart Franchise and the other is Mario Kart 8 because i love the zero gravity driving.

i like mario kart double dash and mario kart 7 and 8 are my favorite wish they return the double dash feature i heard its cause of the processing cost they have trouble with reason why that they haven't had the double dash return is this true

I really enjoy playing Mario Kart Wii. Although I prefer Mario Kart 7. Both have online features but on the Wii, there tends to be several hackers in a race, making it utterly inequitable. Regardless of that, Mario Kart Wii is an awesome game but Mario Kart 7 offers different vehicle customizations rather than just plain selected vehicles on the Wii. The graphics on both are amazing and I liked how Nintendo threw in new items in 7. All in all, I must say, Mario Kart 7 has to be my favorite Mario Kart game.

my favorite mario kart game is double dash but coming close in second is mario kart 8

My favorite is mario cart seven and the first mario cart game for ds i play mario cart 7 it is really fun i like when you got the hanglider thing so when on some races when you fall from high place you just glide

My favorite map in the first one was rainbow road loved it i also like maple tree road map and koppa cape they were real fun

I'm not sure what my favorite one is. I like Mario Kart DS because of the tracks on it. I liked Mario Kart 7 because of the new features and the 3d. But I like Mario Kart 64 because it was the first Mario Kart game I had ever played.

Mario Kart DS (I'm not good at playing it :p), Mario Kart WII (When I play it, I almost always play with my sister, and she isn't as good as me, which sometimes makes me bored, honestly :D) and Mario Kart 7 (I'm WAY BETTER than my sister at it, hence why she's not very good EVEN against 50cc computers, honestly: If it wasn't for the items, I'd say she'll already lose, quite honestly :cool:, whereas I can beat 100cc and maybe even 150cc computer racers :banghead:)

Back