What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
RE: Revelations is so great. its great just seeing a resident evil game on a handheld. thats hands down my favorite. tho FE: awakening is a clise second.

tho revelations, i dont have enough good thing to say about it. tho i do wish it was based in a differnt place then a boat. dont get me wrong that boat is great for survival horror, its just so hard to see in some places that it takes away from actually gameplay. other then that it get ten stars.

and i think my least favorite is the new super mario bros game, it was actually pretty boring

POKEMON X! I LOVE POKEMON :) IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I HAVE MY OWN LITTLE WORLD OF FRIENDS lmao

Mario Kart 7! I love it, you get so much gametime out of it and you can juice more out with the Online Multiplayer feature that keeps you busy for so long, I have had it for two years and I still use the online multiplayer

I will tell you two that i really love and are my favorites, Zelda Ocarina Of Time 3D really amazing game, amazing story and characters and i think you feel a little the magic of the elements when you are playing it.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf its a little cute world and there is a lot of things to do and its a lot of fun, you can play with others online, the music is relaxing.

My favorite is Kingdom Hearts 3D. I've played through it like 4 times in order to try to get all the trophies for it (except for the one that requires streetpasses. uuuggghhhh!!!!), and it's replay value never got old.

The Nintendo 3ds game that was my favorite is Monster Hunter 3, I really love hunting with my friends in that game and it's fun. Then, when Pokemon X and Y was released this October, it became my favorite game. Since I am a Pokemon fan since I was a kid, I could not resist buying both versions. lol :p

Since i love RPG and only gotten 2 games for now its SMT IV cause the story is long enough to enjoy

I end up finishing Zelda : ALBW in 3 days :eek::p
Soo its short and mostly for casual not intense playing i guess? :p

What is your favorite game for the Nintendo 3DS?

Although I have several games for the 3DS and they are all fun, I would have to say that Luigi's Mansion : Dark Moon is my favorite game for the 3DS. I loved playing that game when it came out for the GameCube. I am glad when they made a Luigi's Mansion for the 3Ds because not only can I play it in 3D but I can also take the game on the go.

I haven't played video games for a couple months but my favorite 3DS game would have to be.... Fire Emblem: Awakening. It was a very good game with a memorable story and superb gameplay!

Animal Crossing New Leaf. Lately I just can't put the damn game down.

I really enjoyed A Link Between worlds (Yes, I'm a huge Zelda fan). There was so much to progress through, and the 3D-ness was rich and lovely. <3

Virtue's Last Reward, for sure. That story blew my freaking mind. It really makes me upset that so many people haven't heard of it (nor the Zero Escape series in general) because it's basically the pinnacle of game narratives. Like, I cannot recommend the series enough.

Runner ups are Pokemon Y, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies and Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but they all pale in comparison.

For me its Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D . I've always been a big fan of Donkey Kong so that one is a no brainer!

Three games come to mind when thinking of my favorite 3DS game. Fire Emblem: Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Bravely Default.

All three are great games, but in the end I would have to say Bravely Default is my favorite. It's a beautiful game with extremely amazing game play and a beautiful soundtrack. Reminds me of the good days of turned based RPGs.

Mario Kart 7 is my favorite Nintendo 3DS game. I played that game nonstop for about a year and a half.

Luigi's Mansion 2 right now, but that'll change when I get Mario Kart 7 or Pokemon X.

It's a tie between Pokemon Y and Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Reactions: Marc
A Link Between Worlds

In a polarizing opinion, my favourites are tied between Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D and Dead or Alive: Dimensions. DoA filled the gap between DoA4 and DoA5 for me, especially as I do not own an Xbox anymore so I had no way to play any games in the series until then. It introduced some really cute costumes, as well.

The Mercenaries was just super-enjoyable. I was a huge fan of the mode in Resident Evil 5, but the reliance on its (rather shoddy) multiplayer servers made it a bit of a chore. Thankfully the 3DS version didn't suffer from that, with the added bonus of being able to play it on the go. So yay.

Ooh, I also really like Samurai Warriors Chronicles.

Reactions: Marc
This is a really hard question to answer, because truth be told, I like every single one of my Nintendo 3DS games as much as the others. Although I'll bring my favourites down to two.

Out of games which have no real replay value, I play a lot of them, and tend to enjoy them all, but I'm going to have to give this one to Virtue's Last Reward. Hand's down one of the best told story based games I've played, and the puzzling escape mini games only make it better. Although there were some parts of it I couldn't wrap my brain around since I took to playing it in the late night on a daily basis, I can not regret this purchase, and I owe @MementoMori for recommending it to me.

Now out of the games that have replay vlaue, I've only really played Animal Crossing:New Leaf and Pokemon Y. At the moment, I have to say I prefer Animal Crossing, but mainly just because I prefer using simulators like Showdown for my pokemon battles. Oh, and because Rooney's too amazing for words.

Also, a special mention for Bravely Default, which could really be placed into either category. I know a couple people who don't give it any replay value, but then there's me who's on his third play through of it. Truly a fantastic game with a lot of different ways to play from my perspective, the job system opens up so many different combinations to run through the game with, and New Game plus is a great bonus. ^^

Reactions: Marc and Moon Rain
Back