What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Maybe they could do like a Mario Dimensions thing? Like, perhaps have Mario go through alternate dimensions and all? It could be a step forward from space maybe?

Maybe they could do like a Mario Dimensions thing? Like, perhaps have Mario go through alternate dimensions and all? It could be a step forward from space maybe?
Maybe that would actually work, kind of like Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross did? We've yet to see a good non-rpg Mario time travel game.

Maybe that would actually work, kind of like Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross did? We've yet to see a good non-rpg Mario time travel game.
Yeah exactly. I mean, there's the RPG Partners in Time game, but they could do a 3D mario game with that in some way.

Yeah exactly. I mean, there's the RPG Partners in Time game, but they could do a 3D mario game with that in some way.
Like I said non-rpg, I can imagine many ways a Platformer would work, have a starship mario that works like the epoch for example. Then to keep the galaxy theme manipulate time to change layout of enemies, defeating a boss in the past causing an area in the future to be open etc.

Like I said non-rpg, I can imagine many ways a Platformer would work, have a starship mario that works like the epoch for example. Then to keep the galaxy theme manipulate time to change layout of enemies, defeating a boss in the past causing an area in the future to be open etc.
Shut up and work for Nintendo now. loljk but this would be an epic idea no doubt. Definitely could be popular

Shut up and work for Nintendo now. loljk but this would be an epic idea no doubt. Definitely could be popular
Heh, I'm no good at making anything but RPGs and game ideas. I wouldn't be much help to a company like nintendo.

s
Eventually it will, but Nintendo has managed to keep most of their franchises original and I'm sure that they can do another 2-3 Galaxy games and keep it fresh.
Yeah I agree but I like the dimensions idea that you guys were mentioning it would make an interesting addiction to the Mario series

Yeah I agree but I like the dimensions idea that you guys were mentioning it would make an interesting addiction to the Mario series
I'm wondering if that was an intended pun, or just a misspelling, either way keep up making people face palm!

I'm wondering if that was an intended pun, or just a misspelling, either way keep up making people face palm!
Sorry I meant addition, *back to topic* I think my top game has change to Fire Emblem: Awakening, I have been stupidly watching some lets play and that game gets my vote :)

Sorry I meant addition, *back to topic* I think my top game has change to Fire Emblem: Awakening, I have been stupidly watching some lets play and that game gets my vote :)
Let's plays have that effect on people *discreetly looks toward my channel for shameless advertising lol no JK*

I currently am speechless , That was many posts of joethejrogmaniac and nagzaa posting lol xD I do play pokemon x , I'm not a huge fan of pokemon reasons why I'm missing out on the new games , I don't have money and

Let's plays have that effect on people *discreetly looks toward my channel for shameless advertising lol no JK*
Yeah, some of my favorite games were bought after I saw a let's play of the game and realized how epic it was.

Yeah, some of my favorite games were bought after I saw a let's play of the game and realized how epic it was.
Likewise I enjoy watching when a Let's Player does a game I enjoy, I loved watching Chuggaconroy's Kid Icarus Uprising.

Likewise I enjoy watching when a Let's Player does a game I enjoy, I loved watching Chuggaconroy's Kid Icarus Uprising.
WE HAVE ANOTHER CHUGGAACONROY FAN? Hell yea! :D But I liked Sonic Colors Let's play more. But Kid Icarus uprising was amazing also

Ironically Kid Icarus: Uprising was one of the games that I got after seeing a Let's Play. Although I don't think it was Chuggaaconroy's that I saw.

WE HAVE ANOTHER CHUGGAACONROY FAN? Hell yea! :D But I liked Sonic Colors Let's play more. But Kid Icarus uprising was amazing also
Yeah I used to watch him and thought he was mediocre but after Okami, I started getting in to him, maybe it's because I love Okami tho.

Ironically Kid Icarus: Uprising was one of the games that I got after seeing a Let's Play. Although I don't think it was Chuggaaconroy's that I saw.
Chuggaconroy's LP of it ended two weeks ago so it's doubtful that his is the one you saw, I got the game last year for my Birthday and enjoyed the hell out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuggaconroy's LP of it ended two weeks ago so it's doubtful that his is the one you saw, I got the game last year for my Birthday and enjoyed the hell out of it.
Yeah, that explains a lot. I actually got the game last year so.... :p The LP I saw was posted in summer 2012

Yeah, that explains a lot. I actually got the game last year so.... :p The LP I saw was posted in summer 2012
Cobermani then, he's a good let's player, he also OOT 3D and finished up Sonic Lost World a couple weeks ago. He's to my knowledge the only other LP'er out there who did Kid Icarus Uprising.

I really liked Cobanermani but he got really , really annoying :p

I really liked Cobanermani but he got really , really annoying :p
The most recent LP of his I saw was sonic lost world and that was only the last episode so I can't say.

Back