What is your favorite Wii U game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
As of now, my favorite Wii U game is Mario Kart 8. I always loved Mario Kart when they first introduced it. I love that they included the Koopalings and as a DLC Link. I also love the new courses they brought us.

My choice would kart8, 3DWorld mario and watch dogs

The Wonderful 101 by far. it has that combo system which makes Platinum games enjoyable,stylish and hard to master. It has a tokusatsu feel. and I love tokusatsu. and it also has some inspiration from Gurren Lagann. my favorite anime by far

My favorite game is wind waker hd because it's one easier and second I like the miiverse interaction which is a good one on nintendo's part I say.

If you're the owner of a Nintendo Wii U, I'm sure you played a game or two on the console.

I loved mario kart 8, but now I don't play it as much

If you're the owner of a Nintendo Wii U, I'm sure you played a game or two on the console.

My favorite game choice for the wii u is either Zombiu or Pikmin 3. I loved Zombiu and thought it was a really underrated and misunderstood game. It sure had its flaws but it was a true survival horror game. Pikmin 3 was awesome. I had playted the previous 2 in the franchise and loved them both. I guess one could say that Pikmin 3 is a combination of 1 and 2 but it int very punishing. Anyways, those are my favorite games!!

I liked Smash U

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is pretty good, I'm not gonna lie. However, I still lean more toward Mario Kart 8 as my favorite game. Maybe if something really awesome happened in Smash Wii U (not knowing myself of what that awesome thing is) , then I'd switch in an instant. :p

Smash U FTW!!!

ssb4 too awesome!!!! Dont own a wii u but i got to play ssb4 early at nov 19 the HD tho!!! But they really did patch a lot of things i mean like you can't steal ledges(used to beat lvl 9s really easily) They also buffed and nerfed some characters (i guess no ones going to main meta knight any more)

My favorite wii u game is Mario kart 8 all the way

Now, my favorite Wii U game is Mario Kart 8, but in the future will be Smash Wii U.

1. Super smash bros wii u
2. Pikmin 3
3. Wind waker HD
4. Wonrful 101 (btw 20$ ON E SHOP FOR CYBER DEALS RECOMMEND GETTING IT!)
5. 3d world

This is my opinion from what iv played and seen! <-----
-I frogot MK 8-

Super Smash Bros! I love using my Amiibo!

I'd say Super Smash Bros because I love playing 8 player smash will all my friends! :)

Even though I don't have it, my favorite Is ssb4 for wii u

My favorite Wii U game is now Mario Kart 8, :angelic: (who would have saw that coming...)
Changed once again, this time to Super Smash Bros. for Wii U ^.^

I know wii u has lots of good games, but I actually bought the system to play Mario Kart 8, I think it is just the best wii u game I have ever played. I know there is plenty of excellent stuff like donkey kong, mario 3d world and many more.

mine would be call of duty black ops 2

My favorite WiiU games are

1. Hyrule Warriors (beat in 3days)
2. MK8 (2 modes complete in grand prix)
3. The Legend Of Zelda: The Windwaker HD

Back