What is your town's native fruit?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Oranges..when they're perfect..
they
exactly
look
pears.. :-(
But I'd love to have peaches as my native.

Oh my gosh I know! That is so weird lol. I wonder why they designed them that way.

Reactions: Fawn
My native fruit is Pears, i have had pears in my animal crossing city folk town so i wasn't happy when i got them in my town in new leaf but that's fine. I'd love to have either apples or cherries in my town. But now that i have every fruit i can't really complain about not having them.

Oranges

On my original file, my native fruit was cherries. On my new file I started, my new native fruit was pears. Are pears a rare fruit to have?

Peaches! :D

my town's native fruit is the orange, but i would have much prefer the apple because if always been much more fond of apples

My native fruit in Animal Crossing are peaches. I personally enjoy having them because they are just perfectly shaped c: Also, who doesn't like them, they are pretty tasty and the color of it is appealing to the eyes, in my opinion ^-^

I have peaches !

I have some Cherry Trees

I got peaches. >uo

Orchard-Cherry.jpg

Mine is pear for my main town and Cherry for my other town, to be honest I don't like neither anymore pear is ugly as perfect fruit but I didn't know that when I got my game release day. Native fruit doesn't really effect me as you can plant un-native fruit it's just my perfect fruit trees aren't that pretty :L

I think mine are Cherries.

I have so many different fruit trees, so it's hard to tell.

I had oranges as my native fruit. ^~^ I had actually obtained a perfect fruit orchard, sadly, though, someone moved in right in the middle of the orchard. ;-;

Mine are cherries. I don't really like cherries...

My native fruit in Animal Crossing are peaches. I personally enjoy having them because they are just perfectly shaped c: Also, who doesn't like them, they are pretty tasty and the color of it is appealing to the eyes, in my opinion ^-^
Peaches in this game are shaped like ..

Like butts. Not to sound perverted but they are

I've got oranges which I do not prefer, can we get fruit from other towns by just adding friendcode?

My Native fruit is the pear. Honestly, I was pretty disappointed. I wanted oranges, because I like oranges overall better than pears. I find pears pretty bland, especially this time of year. Although, my town's native fruite might as well be peaches, because I have more peach trees than anything. For some reason, in my game, peaches are worth more than any other foreign fruit... It's weird, peaches are worth 500 Bells in my game, and any other foreign fruit is Worth 200. Also, tje second day I ever played Animal Crossing, New Leaf, I saw a perfect pear and sold it not knowing you could plant them... I regret that day every day of my Animal Crossing Life...

It´s like a curse my native fruit is always apple
Ac:Apple
Ac WW:Apple
Ac LTTC:Apple
AC NL:Apple
Why are it always apples?

I wish mine were apples. I have only play City Folk and New Leaf. In City Folk it was Peaches and as I said before in New Leaf my native fruit is Pears, Wanna trade towns @Eightcoins ? Lol! :bag:

Back