What is your town's native fruit?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I had peaches as the first fruit. I kept getting perfect ones eversincme I started my town 2.5 years ago.:D

well first it was oranges but then when my Acnl got deleted for some reason and my dad got me the cartridge the new native fruit was pears :cry:

Yea same. First oranges them pears

First time I played Animal Crossing New Leaf, my native fruit was Apples. Then I reset the town because I didn't like it's layout. Once I started my second file (as a mayor) I got Peaches. Luckily I got my first perfect peach on my second day I think. Kept it in my storage and finally planted it to create more.

My first was acnl, i played it very much but i had no idea how to progress xD till i noticed that i should buy furniture to expand the market. i got bored of farming fruits so i stoped playing. one day i saw that the bugs on the island are really rare. then i compleated it twice and now i stopped playing it .-.

My native fruit is peaches. I have quite a lot of them actually...

In my first town before it got a data corruption, it had pears! After it was corrupted, I got a second copy via digital on my 3DS on April 13th, and on my second day on my new town, my town had nothing but cherries in it, which I found that one of my cherry trees had a perfect cherry hidden within the tree!

Peaches \: D/

I think I've only got one perfect peach so far, I'm such a noob lol. x3

My town fruit is pear. I think I'm pretty satisfied with that, because it just kinda fits with my towns weird French-sounding name (Praiteau). I have every type of fruit (minus island fruit) anyways, so it doesn't really matter to me at this point cx
Hmm, maybe I should start a fruit store :p

I got oranges :D Nice color nice taste nice fruit but now I have got every fruit from town and island

When I started playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, the first fruit on a tree that I saw was the apple. That means the apple is my native fruit, and the only perfect fruit that I can grow are perfect apples.

What is your town's native fruit?
Mine was pear for CF

I got peaches.
No I do not laugh cause there like butts

I got cherries. I would have preferred apples, though, because I think apples taste better than cherries, and cherries aren't really tasty to me.
True

Apples.

cherrys

It's always been cherry trees for me. And I've only ever found 1 perfect fruit (a cherry). In every AC game I've owned/played cherries have always been my native fruit.

Apples

Oranges, although I wish I had cherries or peaches because I like them more but oh well >.>

I got pears as my native fruit. I really wanted something normally eaten in real life. Pears just taste like apples only green in color and weirdly shaped. To add, it's very bland :p

I got cherries, but I would much rather have oranges as they are my favorite fruit. Plus, I'm allergic to cherries:nurse:.

Back