What is your town's native fruit?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Cherry

I Got This Game For My Birthday Last Year And Oh Biy Its Good, My Native Fruit Is A Cherry

Well, I reset my game, and now my native fruit is the orange. Thankfully because @Reece helped me out I have all 5 from the start :D

i think it was the apple

When I started playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, the first fruit on a tree that I saw was the apple. That means the apple is my native fruit, and the only perfect fruit that I can grow are perfect apples.

What is your town's native fruit?

Apples

My native fruit is Peaches... I think I have the fruits now.

My native fruit is an orange! i dont really eat oranges in real life but i think my character likes them! i dont always feed my person because she never gets sick or anything well except when she gets stung by bees(i hate that!) then i go to nookling junction! i wonder if TIY will ever upgrade! tnats as far as i got! i wonder if your character will ever grow old? if so that wont be until a little while! well until a long time because whenever we dont really play with it and isabelle says i havent seen you in forever then you have to go talk to people to let them know that your still there then my sister will restart it! it makes me so mad! one time i had a upstairs basement both side rooms and the back room! then she restarted it! i wanted to smack her soooo badly! so i hid it from her! but she never wants to play it unless i do! i think its just because she wants to pester me! oh wow first i was talking about my fruit then medicine and i just got outta hand!

cherries

My town's native fruit is cherries. I was happy, because I like cherries.

Have so many fruits i don't remember :thumbsdown: I think it was apples

My Native fruit always has been Cherries.
I've played every AC game (except the wii one) And cherries have been my native fruit

Reactions: spagooti
My Native fruit always has been Cherries.
I've played every AC game (except the wii one) And cherries have been my native fruit

that's cool! Did you reset until you got it? I did that to get pears :D and i know a couple of people who do that just so they can get there fav fruit. but if not that is ever cooler!!

that's cool! Did you reset until you got it? I did that to get pears :D and i know a couple of people who do that just so they can get there fav fruit. but if not that is ever cooler!!
Nope, every time I get cherries naturally.

I did reset a few times and didn't get cherries in the middle of it, but when I got the person I wanted I had cherries.

my new one is pears

Shout out to all the pears

Cherries

I got apples too it seems to be the most common. I've only found one perfect apple so far though

I got apples too it seems to be the most common. I've only found one perfect apple so far though

That's normal. Every new town always has at least one perfect fruit on a tree.

My native fruits were cherries. However, I managed to got bananas, durians, mangoes and lemons quite simply by going to tortimer island and going on tours. I also got a perfect cherry, but that was when I didn't have much knowledge about the game. I sold it in Nookling Junction|(that is the game one) and now I regret it:(:(:(

Reactions: ratbastard
I sold my perfect apple at the resale shop before i even knew what i was doing or that i could plant things

Back