What was your first shiny?

• Thread starter DemiseofHope
  • Start date
Shiny Biberal. It was in the safari zone in Diamond. ;~; I don't even know how the heck I caught it without it running away. It's still watching me carefully. >.>

Reactions: Ethendor and Retto
Well it was really long time ago. Think I traded the shiny crobat for somethin.... don't even remember =s I guess another notable shiny I caught was a Beldum in safari zone. I still have em in my pc, but after shiny beldum event, he's not very unique any more.

RIP
Shiny Zubat ;-;
Awww...Well I think you're really lucky :3 bcas I don't think I've ever encountered a shiny Pokémon before! ^^|||

Shiny Biberal. It was in the safari zone in Diamond. ;~; I don't even know how the heck I caught it without it running away. It's still watching me carefully. >.>

XD have you ever battled with it before? :3 Biberals are cute but tough \^3^/ --*Hears a Distant Biberal cry*

Last edited by a moderator:
XD have you ever battled with it before? :3 Biberals are cute but tough \^3^/ --*Hears a Distant Biberal cry*

Nope. It's in my Diamond version still. I might bring it to my new game if I feel like transferring it. Not sure tbh.

Shiny nincada in pokemon diamond, after i learned about shinys i had to have just one, so i used the pokeradar and finally found one after many fails on about my 8th chain (lucky right...) :3

Reactions: Alex041101
My first shiny (excluding the Red Gyarados in Jhoto) was Exeggcute in Pokemon Silver. I just walked near Sudowoodo I just saw a shiny. not the shiny I wanted, but WHO CARES?! It's a shiny!!

When was playing Pokemon Diamond for the first time I was running around inside caves looking for pokemon to complete the pokedex, and I came across a blue Medicham. I'm proud to say that my first shiny was caught legally in the wild on accident.

I played LeafGreen and in victory road, I found a shiny Zubat. I almost didn't even catch it, but I did because shiny zubat is green (and I went crazy for green, naming my pokemon LUIGI, and all other junk) and it sparkled when I found it. My sister nicknamed it "vamp" and ofc I made the dumbest mistake ever, I imported it to soul silver which I then traded to gamestop forgetting about its poor poor fate. The next encounter in victory road? Shiny Geodude. I caught it as well thanks to the glimmer, and I did trade it for a shiny darkrai.

Arceus wondertrade yeah

My first shiny was growlith in fire red

togepi on the first encounter in freind safari x and y then i traded it for herdeir

I was walking in the dark cave in Soul Silver and I was trying to find the exit.(I never realized I needed surf and rock smash) Wherever I walked I always found Zubat and Geodude. I walked one more step and found a green Zubat. I was confused, never knowing shiny Pokemon existed. I caught it and went on my way. After I finished the game, I restarted it with the Shiny Zubat in the game. I know regret my decision.

First shiny Pokemon I got was back in Emerald, it was a shiny Ralts that I would've ended up killing ._. If it weren't for my friend telling me that "Pokemon with different colors are special". And yes, that Ralts was very special to me (until my cartridge broke....)

Call me unlucky because my first game was diamond and I played diamond, platinum, heart gold, black, black 2, Y and alpha sapphire and my first shiny was in Pokemon y and it was a shiny--scatterbug...I mean this shiny is my first one and it's a bug!! Not only that it's stats aren't even that good when it is vivilion and to top that of it evolution already has multiple colors how many? I dunno at least more than 15!! But seriously this is my first shiny...but that shiny ivysaur in the friend safari with chlorophyll was decent but didn't even have a IV...even in the friend safari...

I dont even remember my first shiny because i spent so much time shiny hunting that i caught alot

my first shiny was a event palkia in fact all of my shinies are event pokemon I am so unlucky:cry:

My first shiny was an Audino in Pokémon White. It was pretty hardcore because Audinos only appeared in rustling grass and i got lucky enough to find a rustling grass with a shiny Audino in it! Still have it.

Cheers!

My first ever shiny was in Pokemon Y. It was a Gulpin from a horde encounter. My second shiny was a Vulpix I got from breeding.

My first Shiny was shiny Ponyta. Honestly I just thought it was different just cause. Diamond was my first PKMN game so I was noob. I didn't know that shinies were a thing so I was look ooo it sparkled and it's blue! I was so happy. I tried to see if I could get another blue one since I thought they were like rare for Ponytas. I didn't get one so I gave up lol. I trained it evolved it and it looked cool as ever. One of my favorite shinies to this day. Sadly I deleted that save file and learned that it was a shiny after ;-; I never got a shiny Ponyta again R.I.P.

My first Shiny was a Shiny Pupitar. While I was playing Pokemon X and Y, I saw a lot of Durant and Few Pupitar and Graveler. Once I wanted to go to Terminious Cave to Catch Zygarde, I saw Shiny Pupitar. I was like, HOLY CRAP! A SHINY PUPITAR! So I threw a few of My Ultra Balls at him, and then I finally caught it! Compared to the Real Pupitar, Pupitar is Purple in Shiny. Also Thanks to me finding one, that encouraged me to think about Shiny Hunting.

My first was a Linoone in Emerald while heading to Fortree, in route 116. Unlike many here who say that they are unliky because they don't find shinies easily, I am THE unluckiest person in the world. When I met that Linoone I only had 3 pokeballs and 1 great ball, and surprise surprise, I didn't catch it. Then on Diamond, I get my Turwig, go to the grass headed for Sandgem to get the Pokedex and I get shiny Starlie, NO pokeballs! Then, once more in black, I get shiny Purloin in the second route, I'm out of pokeballs! Again, on Y, route 2, I catch everything there is, run out of pokeballs and guess what, shiny Fletchling. Need I continue? Ok, I will. On Omega Ruby, Victory Road, Shiny Lairon, I use rock smash, sturdy activates, Lairon used roar! After that I go shiny hunt Ralts, I found one at level 11, Ultra ball misses, Ralts used Teleport! Oh, almost forgot, Graveller on Victory Road in Y, Quick ball fails, Graveller used Explosion!

Back