Mario Kart What's the most annoying Item in any Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Flipper
  • Start date
Ok

The thunder cloud in Mario carts wii, by far. I have gotten that soo many times, and I remember trying to chase down my sisters after getting the cloud and getting ZAPPED into a helpless little baby right before I caught them, every single time.

I know about one-hundred million gwajillion people have said it already, but blue shell...
Imagine you are in first place, nearing the end of your third lap. Second is nowhere to be seen. You round the last turn and then BAM! Blue shell... There goes victory.
Happens so often that I suspect there may be some variable manipulator in the game code to do with the last lap.

I hate when Green Shell has a kind of karma complex, you throw it away, it hits the wall and suddenly came back directly where you are and hits you...

Also I hate a LOT the blue shell when you are on the final lap, close to win the race and suddenly you hear an alarm... blue shell is coming... AKJSHDFKJSDFHASKJHFA WHY!!! :punch::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Reactions: dnomy
Also the tanooki leaf in Mario Kart 7 annoys me a lot too...
my least favorite item is the red shell because you can't avoid it unless you have a banana

To be honest, I HATE the Lucky 7 item. People can ram into you and take your star, mushrooms, and they can blow up the bomb-ombs. I really hate that item. It annoys me.

I say the most annoying item for mario kart for the wii is the electric clould

My least favorite item in the Mario Kart franchise would have to be the blue shell.
Why? Because it either always knocks me out when it's heading to the players in first or it always targets me because I'm always in first. Picture this: Your heading for the finish line, everyone is far behind you. You get that feeling of "Yush I won!" and then BAM. You get blown into the sky and when your try to get up there someone passes you and you get second or third place.

I HATE the item in Mario kart 8 because anybody can block your attack by a item

I HATE the item in Mario kart 8 because anybody can block your attack by a item
It'so the horn looking item

Last edited by a moderator:
I also hate red shells. You're in first place, and then you hear that constant BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! noise. Next thing you know, you're in second place :)

Ok so besides the blue shell , I would say that the Red Shell comes next on my list . It is very annoying when you get that feeling of just knowing that it is coming and you have no bananas or green shells to cancel it out . Always when I see it coming , I desperately try to turn left or right but I always gets hit :/

2 things
1. BLUE SHELL
2. THE EVIL BANANA

Reactions: 18
Blue Shell.

The number one most ANNOYING mari kart tactic is when you, yourself drop a banana, bomb and then go around in the next lap and TRIP OVER IT, like damn, you just feel dissapointed in yourself and left there dumb struck as you drop from first to last! It's a very self dissapointing item in my opinion :(

If I see a blue shell I usually go behind a person so I don't get hit...:D
Great tactic there pal:D

3 red shells. You go from first place to last, it's very annoying!:dead:

The most annoying items on mario kart 8 are the super horn and the red shells D:

I would have to say the blue shell and the red shell

Blue shell and red shell.
I get the lead in mario kart DS then realise that the blue shell is coming. RUN FOR IT!!! But its too late and you realise that rthe blue shell blasted u off. Opponents overtake u and if you are in a track like Rainbow road, u fall off.

I hate red shell for similar reasons...

Back