What's your favorite Mario game?

• Thread starter Skully
  • Start date
Super Mario Sunshine is my favourite mario game till now

because of its superb designs and amazing and unbeatable challenge, i really like all other gmaes of mario but they arenot really good as super mario sunshine but may be mario kart 8 can be on the second place .

Reactions: 3905
Here's my list:
  1. Super Mario Sunshine - My ultimate favorite Mario game ever. I love using FLUDD to douse my way through everything plus the game looks really neat on the GameCube.
  2. Super Mario World - One of my favorite 2D platformers, SMW brings along the cape, yoshis, and an amazing soundtrack.
  3. Super Mario Galaxy - Both of them. Gravity is fun to mess around with, plus the soundtrack for this game is great as well.

Reactions: Mikaya
New Super Mario Bros. Wii !

Super Mario Maker because you can design levels from any old Mario game and the new on one the wii u. You can play levels people played online to see if its unbeatable tricky, or just easy. And, there is the 10 and 100 Mario challenge to save the princess once again from bowser but you play levels gamers make, not levels Nintendo put in. This gives you the ability to play Mario bros 1,3, world, and u for level designing. that's why I think Super Mario Maker is the best Mario game in my own opinion.

Both Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario 64 are my favourite Mario games!

My favorite Mario game is mario kart for 3ds.

I kind of like Mario Party 64. Its just classic. I played it when I was a kid, but after my N64 broke my om sold all the games for it. Years passed and my sister's husband pulled out his old 64 and behold, he had the game. I've been playing it ever since. XD It's always fun to gather with friends in the living room and fight over who will be the super star and then rage if the computer actually wins.

Mario Party ten is fun too I suppose. At least people can actually play as Bowser now. It's always fun to try and win as him and let all your friends be mad at you as you knock them out of them game. XD

My favorite mario game of all time is mario kart 8.I like mario kart 8 because all the new things they added in the game like you can glide in the air,drive on walls and they can drive under water.I think this game is really cool and i hope you think so too.I hope they make a new mario in the new year of 2016.

My favorite mario game of all time is mario kart 8.I like mario kart 8 because all the new things they added in the game like you can glide in the air,drive on walls and they can drive under water.I think this game is really cool and i hope you think so too.I hope they make a new mario in the new year of 2016.

They had all of those in Mario Kart 7 as well XD Though Mario Kart 8 is still pretty awesome too. I love the graphics for it. They really out did themselves on display at least. I still don't like driving with a wii remote, but as long as I can use the game pad I'm fine on it. I still prefer 7, though that's just me haha.

Whats your favorite Mario game?
Old or New

Tell us below!
I love Mario maker so much it's awesome

My favorite maroc kart game is the original Mario kart game because some people just see the old games like they are nothing but if you really just stick to playing the game very well and understanding that even though this video game is not as popular or is to some people it is actually a cool and interactive game.also this is my favorite Mario kart game because as you may or not have noticed because you might not play the original game it is a some in a unique way because their is lot to describe about this game like you could put your own logo in front of the car which is very cool because when you play multi-player you con have other people look at my or any body else logos.another reason I think this mario kart game is the best is because it is very or sort of cheap for some people and when played very fun

Easily, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. The battle mechanics are very well designed, its fairly challenging (though it has become very easy after countless replays), beautiful art style and good story. The updated partner mechanics were very much needed and adds an extra layer of stategy over the original Paper Mario. Let's not forget that it also has my favorite video game challenge of all time: the Pit of 100 Trials. I've only completed twice, and one of those attemps was using Danger Mario (basically a setup that makes you OP enough to OHKO every enemy in the game, without exceptions) so it doesn't really count. What I like most though, are the badges! You can do custom self-imposed challenges (like my current Hammerman run, for example, which uses the Hammerman badge to disallows jumping in battles) with them and make every playthrough different from the last one.

If I had to chose a platformer though, there is doubt about it, Super Mario Sunshine will always be my favorite! The levels are fun and the F.LU.D.D. mechanics makes this game completely different from Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy 1/2.

I love Mario maker so much it's awesome
I just got that one today and I am loving it. Even my dad (who doesn't play video games at all) made a course and ran a few courses we made. Its a lot of fun when you have people there playing it with you or if youre trying out courses that other people made. Though some might make you rage a little bit too much XD All together I love it so far and hope to make a very challenging course pretty soon.

my favorite game of Mario is Super Mario Bros for NES because this game be did my first game when i did little

Mine are actually the newest and the oldest.. Super Mario Maker and Super Mario Bros.

Obviously Super Mario 64 for the N64. The game was part of everyone's life, directly or indirectly. The game provided countless hours of mindless entertainment attempting to get the stars and beat bowser three times, but it also redefined the standard for the 3d platformer. Super Mario 64 has changed all of our lives and I'd love to see more people on youtube play the amazing game.

My favorite 3D Mario game is Super Mario Galaxy 2 mainly because it's the only 3D Mario game I was able to beat and it offered a fair enough difficulty even if the boss fights (besides Fiery Gobbleguts) were fairly easy.
My favorite 2D Mario has to be Super Mario Land because it was so different from all the other ones and you can't beat the catchy tunes. Also a fairly enjoyable game because it's beatable.

Reactions: JazanaterZ Gaming
Super Mario 3D Land

Reactions: JazanaterZ Gaming
I like SMW and NSMBwii :)

Back