Mario Kart What's your favorite track in Mario Kart 7?

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Hmmm... It's difficult, but I think I choose Rainbow Road. But Whoohoo Island 2 is also awesome. I really like trajects instead of laps.

Music Park is the best

My favourite Mario Kart 7 tracks are :
1#Maka Wuhu ( It is a huge map and at the end you can glide for a long time :) )
2#Rainbow Road
3#Piranha Plant
4#Rosalina's Ice World
5#Wuhu Island ( the one with the huge bridge )

Last edited:
my favorite track is rainbow road snes version.

How does this Rainbow Road compare to the past Rainbow Roads? Is it as trollish as ever, or has it somehow become worse :p I don't have the game, so kinda curious how it compares haha

How does this Rainbow Road compare to the past Rainbow Roads? Is it as trollish as ever, or has it somehow become worse :p I don't have the game, so kinda curious how it compares haha
Well, I think the Rainbow Road has been tricky since the DS version, here is a video below showing some of the Mario Kart game comparisons:

Well, I think the Rainbow Road has been tricky since the DS version, here is a video below showing some of the Mario Kart game comparisons:
yeah DS Rainbow Road looks like it'd be tricky. Idk for me the Wii version wasn't that bad though. I guess it's personal preference and all with that

Waluigi Statium, Rainbow Road and my first favorite Mushroom Gorge !
add wuhu island track and that make my favorite fan cup .

Waluigi Statium, Rainbow Road and my first favorite Mushroom Gorge !
add wuhu island track and that make my favorite fan cup .
Oh, I do enjoy Mushroom Gorge, Waluigi Stadium,but I love Wuhu Island, it's a great track.

Coconut Mall, all day everyday :) It's awesome, I love the escalators and I always beat everyone when it gets chosen on Mario Kart 7 online multiplayer! It's so fun :woot::woot::woot:

I like Toad Circuit quite a bit.

Maybe because I've spent like 50 solid hours time trialing on it. Who knows.

DK Jungle. The only track I bothered to actually make a decent time on in time trials.

I also like Shy Guy Bazaar, GBA Bowser Castle, and DS Luigi's Mansion.

DK Jungle. The only track I bothered to actually make a decent time on in time trials.

I also like Shy Guy Bazaar, GBA Bowser Castle, and DS Luigi's Mansion.
GBA Bowser's Castle was definitely a fun track. That was the one in which you could fall in the lava and had a remake thing for Mario Kart Wii, right?

GBA Bowser's Castle was definitely a fun track. That was the one in which you could fall in the lava and had a remake thing for Mario Kart Wii, right?

You're thinking of Bowser's Castle 3, which was an SNES track that got remade on Wii.

Though you can still fall in the lava on GBA Bowser's Castle.

You're thinking of Bowser's Castle 3, which was an SNES track that got remade on Wii.

Though you can still fall in the lava on GBA Bowser's Castle.
Actually I just looked it up and apparently I did have the right idea. Super Mario Wiki is saying that it was the GBA track that went to Mario Kart Wii, not the SNES one

Actually I just looked it up and apparently I did have the right idea. Super Mario Wiki is saying that it was the GBA track that went to Mario Kart Wii, not the SNES one

Oooh, haha. It was still GBA Bowser's Castle 3, then. The one is Mario Kart 7 is GBA Bowser's Castle 1.

Oooh, haha. It was still GBA Bowser's Castle 3, then. The one is Mario Kart 7 is GBA Bowser's Castle 1.
Yeah, pretty much. Although in Mario Kart 7 they did use the SNES Rainbow Road, which no doubt is one of the more rage inducing Rainbow Roads in the Mario Kart series :p

Yeah lol. I left the number out cause I can never remember the numbers and I didn't want to get it wrong XD
The only reason I like that track is because of the glider cut you can do. I don't know why, but it is just fun to do.

RAINBOW ROAD OHYEAH! And a close second is I think... Woohoo Island 2 :D

Yeah lol. I left the number out cause I can never remember the numbers and I didn't want to get it wrong XD
The only reason I like that track is because of the glider cut you can do. I don't know why, but it is just fun to do.

Using slick wheels and jumping over everything is fun, too. ;)

Back