Mario Kart What's your favorite track in Mario Kart 7?

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
Using slick wheels and jumping over everything is fun, too. ;)
Hardly anyone uses slicks except in time trials, and I don't do them.

KoopaCape, RainbowRoad, and Rosilina IceWorld

Well, I think the Rainbow Road has been tricky since the DS version, here is a video below showing some of the Mario Kart game comparisons:

LOL Mario Kart 64 rainbow road looks really... Really easy! Lol I really hate the bikes on Mario Kart Wii... They are so impossible to control especially with that Wii Remote thing... THERE WAS NO MK7!!!

Reactions: Reece
LOL Mario Kart 64 rainbow road looks really... Really easy! Lol I really hate the bikes on Mario Kart Wii... They are so impossible to control especially with that Wii Remote thing... THERE WAS NO MK7!!!
Yeah, the Mario Kart 64 track is the easiest because of the railings on the side. Although, if you're willing to take a risk there's a shortcut towards the beginning

On a side note: I love how some of us are discussing the intricacies of Rainbow Road rather than favorite track specifically (not complaining about it though :p)

Yeah, the Mario Kart 64 track is the easiest because of the railings on the side. Although, if you're willing to take a risk there's a shortcut towards the beginning

On a side note: I love how some of us are discussing the intricacies of Rainbow Road rather than favorite track specifically (not complaining about it though :p)

Haha I have just noticed that... Almost everyone hates 1 rainbow road... Lol I wonder if the staff at Nintendo even suck a whole lot at Rainbow Road... If they did I would not be suprised though

Coconut Mall, all day everyday :) It's awesome, I love the escalators and I always beat everyone when it gets chosen on Mario Kart 7 online multiplayer! It's so fun :woot::woot::woot:
Coconut mall is a great place to race in Mario Kart 7 it's really big that's great you beat everyone on Mario kart 7 at coconut mall but if you raced with me ? Lol

i don't have the game but played it with my friend - 3ds download play
and i like the track that you go underwater most of the times and also i like
the track that you have to race then after you fly

I guess Neo Bowser City or the DS Airship ones are pretty interesting.

My favs is my most annoying tracks,
It's the SNES version of Rainbow Road:oops:

It gives challenges but a simple mistakes annnnnddddd.... You're 8th:mad:

MUSHROOM GORGE

My favorite stage in Mario kart 7 is the rainbow road because its the best one it has in the game. And it also has a nice music to it and its better than the one for Mario kart ds

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite Mario Kart 7 stage has got to be melody highway, this is because I have some kind of passion for music and I love the well thought music placed in the backround and it also lets you interact with the instruments scattered across the map.

I would say Bowser's Castle (Special Cup one in MK7) because it is so complex to master with it's tight turns, difficult way to win by keeping your glider open until you get into the castle, getting boosts, and the tight turns. Cheep Cheep Lagoon take second place because sure it seems easy but if you have ever raced an expert ghost on that track you know you aren't the best racer in existence.

I really like Kalimari Desert, there's just something so satisfying when you make it past the train and all the other players get left behind :sneaky:.

Like my ghost :3

Bowser's Castle is also my favourite track (but its tied with DK Jungle atm) but the only problem I have is that the track is too easy :/

I've always liked Maka Wuhu. I like really big and long race courses. Plus, that glitch that was discovered on the track was cool. Too bad that Nintendo patched it online. I remember everyone waited at the end of the pack and then suddenly would be at the front miles ahead of everyone! Good times.

Rainbow Road is the most awe-inspiring track to me. Love it. I also enjoy Mushroom Gorge and bouncing on mushrooms. xD

My three favorite maps on Mario Kart 7 would have to be Maka Wuhu, Wuhu Loop, and the new Rainbow Road. I like these tracks, because they are straight maps divided into sections. We need more tracks like this, because in my opinion they are more fun and more unpredictable then going in circles multiple times in a race. I love the concept of being divided into sections.

Piranha Plant slide! I love drifting in this course!

For retro, I love Wii Mushroom Gorge.
For the new tracks, you gotta have that Rainbow Road FTW.

Back