When did you use the Master Ball?

• Thread starter Impulse
  • Start date
Impulse

Impulse

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Which type of Pokemon do you use this pokeball for? For Legendaries? or perhaps roaming Pokemon like Latios/Latias who run away as soon as you encounter them?

I try not to use it and keep it as sort of a Trophy.

I try to wait and use them on a Legendary Pokemon, especially if it's a one I have been dying to have for ages. However, if it's another Pokemon I really want, then I'll save for that Pokemon. All depends really.

I use it all the time on legendaries, I have NO patience for those types of battles using an Ultra/Timer Ball lol

I use it all the time on legendaries, I have NO patience for those types of battles using an Ultra/Timer Ball lol

same here. tbh, It's impossible to catch a legendary without a Master ball. The other ones don't work for me. xD

same here. tbh, It's impossible to catch a legendary without a Master ball. The other ones don't work for me. xD

I've caught legendaries with a timerball before, it's actually more powerful than an ultra ball, as it has the ability to be x4 as powerful (based on time)where as the ultra ball has a x3 max. It's just such a pain though so I don't do it lol.

I only played the first 2 generation games and I think I used it for Mewtwo in "Blue" and Suicune in "Crystal"

I haven't used mine yet, but in the past I used it to catch those Pokemon that just ran away.

I used to always save them for the "big" Legendary, like Mewtwo. However I have stopped using my Master Ball entirely. I just stick with weakening a Legendary and then catching it with Ultras.

I use mine on hard to catch legendaries.

I actually never used them. For some reason I thought it made things too easy and I'd rather have the challenge of catching the legendary pokemon. Every one of my games just has one sitting in the box... rotting away.

I've used it on a Zapdos.

The first time I ever played a Pokemon game, I used it on the main legendary (which I think was Dialga). I then started using it for those extra legendaries that were really hard to catch like Ho-Oh and Mewtwo in SoulSilver. However, I rarely use mine in the newer games because I find it really easy to just spam ultra balls and catch the legendary within ~5-10 minutes. It seems like either the catch rates went up, the Pokeball success rates went up, or my luck just started working again.

.......SNORLAX.

Reactions: Vernal
Mewtwo... and perhaps Dialga/Ho-Oh. Ho-Oh because it was hard to catch without using it and Dialga because I felt like it. Mewtwo because that was what you'd use it for in Blue version if nothing else. Although I do actually try to get legendaries without it. Oh yeah and Metagross, Tyranitar and whatnot because there is an infinite Master Ball glitch in Colosseum that is super useful and I wouldn't call it cheating.

In X/Y I used it on Mewtwo because I was lazy.

I usually tend to use it on roaming legendaries, though. I would never waste it on the main game legendary.

I use it mainly to catches the one like legendaries and shinies .. It is a waste to be use in other way though, cause ultra ball is powerfull enough to catch a lot of those pokemon ..
In X/Y I used it on Mewtwo because I was lazy.

I usually tend to use it on roaming legendaries, though. I would never waste it on the main game legendary.
I also just like you though cause I just dont like to go and find those pokemon that roaming like latias.. At the first meet those pokemon ,if I dont think too much at that time, I just throw a master ball..gotcha catch it :p..

I tend to keep my master ball and not use it on anything just in case I find a shiny or something like that and the only PokeBall I have is the master ball. But in Y version I used my master ball on Yveltyl because I was really excited and didn't want to risk killing it :3

I used my master ball on Zygarde because i had already thrown like 30 ultra balls and was getting impatient XD but i also used one on Yevltal which i later traded for a better iv one :p

I always just waste my masterballs for no reason ;-;. Sometimes I try to get Latios /Latias in Pokemon Emarld but it is so hard because it flys away. It kind onf reminds me like Suicine. Master ball the only I will ever use on a Magickarp <3

I once used used a masterball on a ditto in Fire Red. I am not kidding.:meh:

Back