When did you use the Master Ball?

• Thread starter Impulse
  • Start date
I didn't. :sneaky:

I just hoard them each game because using one feels cheap.

Reactions: Mikaya
I know when you first get a game and ur like whats a masterball and you throw it at a pidgey

Now i only use my master balls on legendary Pokémon.

I used mine on mewtwo since I wanted a particular one with a good nature and stats,it was hard finding adamant one but I settled for a bashful one with great stats in pokemon x.

I never used mine on anything special in X, so when I found out that the ball the parent is in carries to the baby, I caught a Magikarp solely to breed and wondertrade. In OR I tried soft resetting so many time to catch Deoxys in an Ultra or Timer, but eventually got bored after a couple of hours and used my Master.

Hey wanna hear a secret? I got my master ball in X/Y but never used it. I still have yet to catch mewtwo who has been sitting in that cave for years. I'm probably never going to catch him cause I'm too lazy to go there. WELP, it's not a secret anymore.
Wait, Mewtwo is in X and Y?!?! Now I wish I hadn't caught magickarp with my master ball...

Reactions: 3823
I still haven't used mine yet. I know this kid who speed ran a game and transferred the master ball over to his other 14 times so now he sells master balls for pokemon on his bus. Then there's this kid on the other side of the intelligence spectrum. He used it on a foongus to see if it would actually work. Then there's this other kid who tried to find a loop. The description said it would catch anything, so he used it on his rival's blastoise.

NEver, I've never found anything worthy of having a master ball used on it, but then my brother forces me to give him my master balls...

I never use a master ball. I usally like to catch pokemon in pokeballs or ultra balls. In Omega Ruby I catched all legendaries with pokeball! And trust me deoxys wasn't easy at all!

Haha When I was young , id always use it on legendaries :rotfl: But now i like catching pokemon strictly only with a regular pokeball. Like in pokemon Black/White I caught Kyurem with a pokeball . It was so hard I had to lower its HP to 1 pixel and then paralyze and the only time I wouldn,t catch it was because it ran out of PP and used struggle...:vamp: Had to repeat this process 5 times before catching it lol:thumbsup:

Reactions: 8150
I used my master ball on Deoxys because I was annoyed at it talking so long, oh I still have another master ball...

I use Master Balls on everything. I got 999 Master balls by cloning :sneaky:

I use Master Balls on everything. I got 999 Master balls by cloning :sneaky:
That's cheap,what are you planning to do with all of those masterballs since you have as you said "999" masterballs,well I suggest selling them or just catching everything legendary in your pokemon game with a masterball over and over again until you get the stats you want.

I just hoard them in every game lol I never use them tbh lol Except in ORAS lol I used it to soft reset legendary pokemons now lol but I ran out after Reseting Registeel lol I can't help it lol Registeel was shiny lol And also caught Deoxys with it too lol... I need more masterballs... lol...

@MMMs Try getting 6 level 100 pokemon with pick up grind oh and there's no need to switch you should get your master balls after awhile

@Electro already on it lol already got 2 LV 100 Linoones and I have 2 more zigzagoons in my party lol I'm just farming stones but haven't had a chance to score a master ball yet lol I usually bring my choice scarf Inkay with Happy Hour to gain 4x the money then I switch it with my amulet Coin Persian and spamming payday while LV 3 Prize money Power is up lol I only do that whenever I go the long way home after school to score 4000+ steps to charge my O-power up quickly lol

@MMMs Nice I still need to work on mine

same here. tbh, It's impossible to catch a legendary without a Master ball. The other ones don't work for me. xD
Its not impossible so catch a legendary without master ball. Idk how it happend but #FirstTryPokeballOnZekrom

You might've a critical capture. Which is rare but not rare as encountering a shiny. @Billy_Dogz

I don't really use the master ball because I don't want to lose it. I usually catch legendaries some other way.

Not knowing if they would ever stop floating around for fun or not,I used my Master Ball on Thunderous in Pokemon White Version after two or three times of consecutive fails of letting him with low HP and catching the legendary,mostly because the thing would just fly off to another corner of the region,and I was wanting to prepare myself to face Victory Road.It did feel satisfying to get him,though.Admitely,I did use him a bit on my first battles with Pokemon League's 4 leaders,but I felt like he wasn't helping me much as I remember(I didn't focus too much on competitive Pokemon at that time,since that was my first game of the franchise).

Back