Ultimate Which fighters do you main in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Lucina Mains are awesome like if you=lucina main

I main Chrom, the hero of the first fire emblem game I played. He feels s smooth and fast, but he's probably a generic sword wielder and basic af.

My backup is Pichu which is so cute! Spikey eared variant f course which I am so excited is in the game! Too bad pichu is kind f a joke... it hurts itself :( poooooooor Pichu.

You said ness was nerfed? Nah. Not even close. Sure, some stuff was nerfed, but he also got some INSANE new stuff. I guess for the pk fire spammers this stuff is a nerf but to those that utilize his actual kit he's so friggin good. Magnet is honestly the future. Up air is super good for combos, nair has much better range, pk fire is much better now for keeping people in, and pkt2 got buffed. Also directional air dodge is amazing since now ness has a way to avoid using up b. (Not to mention it's the single best directional air dodge in the game) The only nerf I see is the range on up air, but that's really not a big deal. Lol didnt mean for this comment to be half a page long but you get my point lol
I have no idea why I said Ness was nerfed. PK Magnet damaging is amazing, and Up Air is even better. I have no idea why I said he was nerfed lol.

I have no idea why I said Ness was nerfed. PK Magnet damaging is amazing, and Up Air is even better. I have no idea why I said he was nerfed lol.

lol it happens

I main Ness and pikachu (even though I don't use him much. Because it's just too easy). Ness has options in this game :D

ness with the 2nd best back throw over here.

ness with the 2nd best back throw over here.

Incineroar's is hard to get since he's slow, so I'd say ness still has the best utility for a kill throw, especially with dragdown up air to grab being true.

Okay, so I got the game a while back, but forgot to put my thoughts in here. Sorry about that. >.>

My main would have to be Dark Samus. She feels like a really balanced and well coordinated character, and I was an instant fan when I first tried her.

Okay, so I got the game a while back, but forgot to put my thoughts in here. Sorry about that. >.>

My main would have to be Dark Samus. She feels like a really balanced and well coordinated character, and I was an instant fan when I first tried her.

Finally, somebody here that understands that maining multiple characters is not the way to go. Good job!

Reactions: Samster
Villager and second olimar. I really like villagers interesting moveset, but I think I’m probably better with olimar.

I am going to be maining corrin (female skin definitely), Lucina (just because she was my smash 3ds main) Dark Samus( Phazon is awesome) and pit (new final smash is awesome)
Plan 3. Lucina is awesome enough on her own and I can now do beating Kirby and zero suit samus while using Lucina. No need 75,000 mains(exaggeration)

For me its gotta be Little Mac. I liek hwo he punches and the vanillaness and lack of outrages abilites makes it easier to focus on the actual fighting and honestly the horrific recovery doesnt affect me all that much because of the fact that with his more normal attacks its much easier to keep yourself on the map and not fall off.
I also love his B move as its so easy to simply punch someone and the fact that it knocks them so far can be really great and its how ive manage to get a lot of my wins, though admitedlly there have been very few of them.

Q: what's your smash Bros main?

A: My main has got to be hands down Mr. Game and Watch. He is just a great all out character and has a great assortment of moves and combos. My favorite combo is juggling the opponent then hitting them with the judge hammer.

I really like Dark Samus. She looks really cool and I love the move set. Placing little bombs, the trollish up b move, the bombs, it's all very versatile which makes me play very well with her.

Mario is a close 2nd, I've always liked his balanced move set that allowed for really epic combos.

Young Link

If I can be honest and this might be cheap, I thought after SM4SH I was going to skip the next one, but they had to go one and all the old characters and stages, the cheeky buggers. I am really happy with the Links in general, it is nice they make their bombs different and kept Toon Link's quick drop and stuff, as well as making BotW Link stance different too. Out of the bunch though Young Link is the one that I feel more comfortable with. I am so glad he still got that effect on the spin attack and the fire arrows.

LINK MAIN ALL THE WAY BABY.

Finally ultimate is a game where Link is not just low or mid tier. Link is actually good! And even though young link is probably better due to a better array of combos I like the main man botw link.

Also I'm a shulk secondary which is pretty fun. If you ever play my shulk better watch out for nair and fair lol.

If I have to pick, it's still Marth. \o/ He's been my go-to character throughout Smash since Melee. :D His counter and sword-tip attacks makes the impossible, possible. :thumbsup:

I also main Lucas, Sheik and ZSS, they're pretty cool, too. :3

Honestly, just the question above, lol. Who do you main in Super Smash Bros Ultimate?

I actually don’t have one atm, but I’ll update the thread when I get the game, lol. (Whenever that happens. xP)

If I had to guess who I’d main, I’d say Bowser, if they haven’t changed his move set. I’ll probabky main Inkling and Isabelle as well, proving that they’re good.
I main a few characters, actually. They are Inkling, Sonic, Bowser, Pikachu, Ness (the kind that combos and DOESN’T spam PK Fire. Probably the first person to do so, RIIIIGHT????), Lucas (same thing as Ness), and I semi-main Pokémon Trainer, Piranha Plant (PLAAAAAAAANT GAAAAAANG ASSEMBLE!!!!!), and Joker. Hopefully I’ll at least semi-main all of the DLC fighters, as I bought the Fighter’s Pass DLC the day that I got the game. Oh, and I also secondary main Shulk.

LINK MAIN ALL THE WAY BABY.

Finally ultimate is a game where Link is not just low or mid tier. Link is actually good! And even though young link is probably better due to a better array of combos I like the main man botw link.

Also I'm a shulk secondary which is pretty fun. If you ever play my shulk better watch out for nair and fair lol.
I absolutely HATE Link in this game. I HATE the remote bombs!!!! I prefer the old ones. I like Young Link the best out of the 3 Links (and no, I’m not a Melee fanboy. I haven’t even played Melee. I would like to, however I can’t find a cased copy of the game with the actual game disc inside of it for even decently priced. All the copies I’ve seen are like $60 and I’ll much rather buy Ultimate instead for that price that has every single character so I can get a feel for the old and new characters). But I will say this: I DO like one thing and one thing only about Link. He has that projectile (I’m sorry. Never played or watched BOW because (don’t hate me) I’m not that into LOZ that much or that type of game, so I don’t know the correct terminology for it) thingy with his FSmash at 0%. I do also secondary main Shulk! Shulk power!!!

Simon, since Captain Falcon sucks now. Corrin and Cloud are my side men.

I've mained Lucina since Smash 4, and I've continued to main her in SSBU. Something about the way that you just have a sword and a counter ability is really interesting and rewarding to me, so I have a blast playing her. My secondary has ended up being Zelda more recently, although that may end up changing to Corrin at some point.

Back