Which pokemon do you HATE the most ?

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
Which pokemon do you HATE the most ? whether its in competitive battalion or just a opinion and why :p
i know i really hate stalkers like blissy and her sister , lol they wiped out my whole team once on showdown :p when i was just bout to win :p

Which pokemon do you HATE the most ? whether its in competitive battalion or just a opinion and why :p
i know i really hate stalkers like blissy and her sister , lol they wiped out my whole team once on showdown :p when i was just bout to win :p

I hated Archeops for abusing an attack that made my Pokémons flinch 3 times in a row. What a luck that it wasn't online, I resetted immediately the game (that's unfair).

After, I don't have a big hate for any Pokémon.

I hated Archeops for abusing an attack that made my Pokémons flinch 3 times in a row. What a luck that it wasn't online, I resetted immediately the game (that's unfair).

After, I don't have a big hate for any Pokémon.
haha same but i just hate stallers in competitive battling :p and also the mega heracross which is always making you flinch :p and also wiping u out with his pin missal :p

haha same but i just hate stallers in competitive battling :p and also the mega heracross which is always making you flinch :p and also wiping u out with his pin missal :p

Abusing of such attacks is not fair-play at all. That's why when it happens to me (offline), I immediately reset the game. I think that the player must have a chance to attack in that case.

I HATE that Slowking in the Physic-type Gym Leader's Team with a passion. It has a strategy it likes to use to defeat all my Pokèmon:
1. Spam Power Gem.
2. If my Pokèmon manages to survive, I get Charizard to use Fly. Slowking uses Yawn to make my Pokèmon fall asleep.
3. Spam Power Gem again.
4. AND THAT'S THE END OF CHARIZARD!:mad:
I remember this morning I actually defeated that Slowking, but there was one more Pokèmon on the Gym Leader's team. Nintendo, why couldn't you just be nice and make the Slowking be the last Pokèmon in the team?! WHY?!:mad: I was down to my last Pokèmon, which is seriously under-leveled, so you can guess what Meostick did to my Pokèmon...
IT WIPED THE FLOOR WITH IT!:mad:
And that's the reason why I'm still stuck on the Physic type Gym!:mad:

In the games, Magikarp would it be, it's a low EV point Pokemon that likes to jump you every 3 steps in the older games. In real life, Magikarp would be the strongest Pokemon, and my hated Pokemon IRL is Mew, it's a humanoid cat-like thing, if you look at it, it's s**t!

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
I HATE that Slowking in the Physic-type Gym Leader's Team with a passion. It has a strategy it likes to use to defeat all my Pokèmon:
1. Spam Power Gem.
2. If my Pokèmon manages to survive, I get Charizard to use Fly. Slowking uses Yawn to make my Pokèmon fall asleep.
3. Spam Power Gem again.
4. AND THAT'S THE END OF CHARIZARD!:mad:
I remember this morning I actually defeated that Slowking, but there was one more Pokèmon on the Gym Leader's team. Nintendo, why couldn't you just be nice and make the Slowking be the last Pokèmon in the team?! WHY?!:mad: I was down to my last Pokèmon, which is seriously under-leveled, so you can guess what Meostick did to my Pokèmon...
IT WIPED THE FLOOR WITH IT!:mad:
And that's the reason why I'm still stuck on the Physic type Gym!:mad:
Umbreon (or any Dark-type Pokemon) will be your best friend in that case. Note that Insect-type attacks are normally super effective against Psy-type Pokemon.
Update about my hate list: I will hate every Pokémon that spawn 3 steps after that you ran away from an unwanted battle (like: You know it will end too easily).

Umbreon (or any Dark-type Pokemon) will be your best friend in that case. Note that Insect-type attacks are normally super effective against Psy-type Pokemon.
Update about my hate list: I will hate every Pokémon that spawn 3 steps after that you ran away from an unwanted battle (like: You know it will end too easily).
I agree. :(

Gliscor is the pokemon i hate the most of all pokemon. i see him all the time and i hate the always poison heal sub protect toxic gah! it drives me crazy! because theirs just nothing you can do! (unless you can get lucky)

Thier are a few others i really dislike but Gliscor is gets on my nerves.

Pikachu. It's saying "pika, pika" all the time makes me want to put an ax through the t.v.

Wow, I can't even think of a Pokemon to hate, the're all so innocent, and harmless. I'd say Zubat, (only Zubat, not its other evolutions), I hate Zubat because, you know in Mt. Moon, there's this one Pokemon that keeps appearing, and you get so annoyed, I hated Zubat ever since I played Pokemon Blue and traveled through Mt. Moon.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Pikachu. It's saying "pika, pika" all the time makes me want to put an ax through the t.v.
I think it's cute. :p And, if I'm not mistaken, I think Pikachu is the only Pokèmon to have a voice actor; is that right?

Wow, I can't even think of a Pokemon to hate, the're all so innocent, and harmless. I'd say Zubat, (only Zubat, not its other evolutions), I hate Zubat because, you know in Mt. Moon, there's this one Pokemon that keeps appearing, and you get so annoyed, I hated Zubat ever since I played Pokemon Blue and traveled through Mt. Moon.
And Zubat is ugly too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haye skarmory! with its sturdy and stupid stealth rocks and steel wings and all that ;p

I hate kangaskhan mega kangaskhan to be precise, I wish mega kangaskhan was banned from rating battles, he/she is to powerful, it's annoying when I go against someone with kangaskhan.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Talonflame is one Pokemon that I hate with a passion. You can't burn it, it gets a priority 120 base attack move, and it does one other thing that I wouldn't mention here.

I hate kangaskhan mega kangaskhan to be precise, I wish mega kangaskhan was banned from rating battles, he/she is to powerful, it's annoying when I go against someone with kangaskhan.

What a luck that in double battles you can choose to only attack Mega-Kangaskhan to put her KO quicker. But I must admit that the double-attack is too overpowered, it once KO'd my Jolteon (yesterday, remember Dilawer!) by removing the substitute (1st Hit), and then finishing him with the second hit.

Also, since Kangaskhan generally have a high Attack stat, consider putting a bulky-Pokémon to stop her, then cause her a lot of ailments (Leech Seed or Toxic are great).

Talonflame is one Pokemon that I hate with a passion. You can't burn it, it gets a priority 120 base attack move, and it does one other thing that I wouldn't mention here.
Umm. Is it Attack stat boost moves and Roost (of course Talonflame isn't defensive but assuming you gave it Bulk Up)?

I Really hate those two in competitive : Mega Venusar, Gliscor. Gliscor just gets on my nerves and Sub/Protect, more the toxic heal thing is just hard to deal, actually i can only see Azumarill doing the job, mega venusar can survive almost anything , i always need to have a talonflame in my team is just stupid and sometimes charizard Y does not do the right job it sucks.

I Really hate those two in competitive : Mega Venusar, Gliscor. Gliscor just gets on my nerves and Sub/Protect, more the toxic heal thing is just hard to deal, actually i can only see Azumarill doing the job, mega venusar can survive almost anything , i always need to have a talonflame in my team is just stupid and sometimes charizard Y does not do the right job it sucks.

Depends on the IV/EV spread of your Charizard, as well as his moveset. Since you're using a Y one, ensure that the Sp. Atk EV and IV are boosted, and use only special attacks (ones with the wave symbol).

Depends on the IV/EV spread of your Charizard, as well as his moveset. Since you're using a Y one, ensure that the Sp. Atk EV and IV are boosted, and use only special attacks (ones with the wave symbol).

Yeah i know that but especially is hard to handle charizard Y in serious battles and charizard Y is hard to get the things done, there is the stealh rock thing but, yeah he almost dyes fast so its better just to stick with talonflame :)

Back