Which pokemon do you HATE the most ?

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
That would be Klefki, just for it's design. A ghost key-chain, seriously? It seem like they ran out of creativity.
Guy 1: "Who knows a good pokémon design?"
(The room remains dead quiet)
Guy 1: "Common we really need some new pokémon for this game! Anyone?"
(Still quiet)
Guy 1: "Okay I'll point to someone and they'll have to come up with a design!" *Points at MoonMoon* "Well, MoonMoon? Tell us what you would do?"
(MoonMoon looks around desperately and suddenly he spots his keys)
MoonMoon: "How about keys?"
Guy 1: *sighs* "Well that's the best idea we've got.... Maybe we can make it work."
Guy 2: "Yeah, lets just make it OP, people won't judge it's design if it's OP, right?"
And thus Klefki was born.
upload_2014-8-6_23-37-47-jpeg.292

What's next, a magnetron? Oh. Wait. :meh:

I hate Mawile... Well, I hate Mega-Mawile anyway. Its the only Pokemon I worry about in VGC. Its got a big defense stat so earthquake wont do anything. The only thing i can hit it with is overheat from my Manectric, but by the time I bring it out (Its usually at the back of my party), its the only Pokemon I have left while the opponent still has 3 Pokemon.

I think that the Pokemon that I hate the most would probably be Trubbish >.< I mean , it's litterally ( get it ? :p ) a bag of trash that also looks pretty disgusting as well . I don't really like its evolution either so I think that this one would be my choice , must've been a lack of Pokemon ideas ;~;

I hate how Garbador looks. It looks so gross. A pile of garbage from the dump with eyes and a mouth and two hands made up of garbage sometimes when it moves it's hands near it's mouth it looks like his eating the trash. And it looks more disgusting as ever.:confused:

I hate how Garbador looks. It looks so gross. A pile of garbage from the dump with eyes and a mouth and two hands made up of garbage sometimes when it moves it's hands near it's mouth it looks like his eating the trash. And it looks more disgusting as ever.:confused:
That's pretty much literally what it is :p

I hate both Chiccino amd Pikachu. Chicinno I hate because whenever I face it in Showdown, I always lose hard against it because of stupid skill link and multi hit moves. Pikachu I hate mostly because of the anime. I do not like how it acts sometimes, but the main reason that I hat it is that it was the reason that Porygon will never be in an anime episode again.:(

That would be Klefki, just for it's design. A ghost key-chain, seriously? It seem like they ran out of creativity.
Guy 1: "Who knows a good pokémon design?"
(The room remains dead quiet)
Guy 1: "Common we really need some new pokémon for this game! Anyone?"
(Still quiet)
Guy 1: "Okay I'll point to someone and they'll have to come up with a design!" *Points at MoonMoon* "Well, MoonMoon? Tell us what you would do?"
(MoonMoon looks around desperately and suddenly he spots his keys)
MoonMoon: "How about keys?"
Guy 1: *sighs* "Well that's the best idea we've got.... Maybe we can make it work."
Guy 2: "Yeah, lets just make it OP, people won't judge it's design if it's OP, right?"
And thus Klefki was born.
upload_2014-8-6_23-37-47-jpeg.292

What's next, a magnetron? Oh. Wait. :meh:
Hey! That was me before >.<

I hate the Pokemon M-Scizor againest me because I literally always get OHKO at least 2 members of my team by Bulet Punch >.> Usually my M-Gardevoir is the first one out XD

I pretty much hate Grumpig. It just mocks me all the time with its grin and even uses Power Gem so much that it can wipe out my whole team due to that spamming. Also I don't like its design and I think that is may be wearing a shirt(don't ask why I think that)

I hate Klefki. Sure, it's a decent fighter. But for crying out loud, IT'S A FREAKING RING OF KEYS, PEOPLE! IMO, it's worse than those garbage heaps from Unova, and those ice cream things also from Unova.

Hey! That was me before >.<

I hate the Pokemon M-Scizor againest me because I literally always get OHKO at least 2 members of my team by Bulet Punch >.> Usually my M-Gardevoir is the first one out XD
You were a Klefki? :eek:

Well you can't hate the pokemons. It the trainers fault people. Pokemons are just loyal to people. They did no wrong or to annoy you in purpose. The Pokemon wouldn't be so annoying if it didn't hav trainers influence such as ivs, egg moves, nature, item given etc.

Well you can't hate the pokemons. It the trainers fault people. Pokemons are just loyal to people. They did no wrong or to annoy you in purpose. The Pokemon wouldn't be so annoying if it didn't hav trainers influence such as ivs, egg moves, nature, item given etc.
True, true, except for Zubat. Those things just enjoy attacking people en masse.

The pokemon that I hate most is talonflame with Gale wings and choice band it totally use to destroy whole team
That pokemon is most annoying pokemon in pokemon world
I hate talonflame!!!!!!

For me i vote Ninetails (female).
I don't hate this pokemon but rather annoyed with it.
It's attract, confuse ray, toxic wipe my whole party in a snap.
It requires me to change a party member into a female one (which I only have 2/3 most of the time) when entering a dungeon or field.

Thunderous.....yeah....i had a experience in ORAS when I found this pokemon while flying with Latias, I found the storm cloud and entered and before my eyes was a legendary pokemon, i never knew using ultra balls was nessacary and i thought legendary pokemon had the same catchrate as a common pokemon like pidgy or poochenna so i threw normal pokeballs at it, then i got so fed up that i threw a MASTERBALL at it. and well later i realised i should've saved before the battle and bought ultra balls!

um... i hate the only pokemon that deserves it. magikarp. he is pathetic and only knows splash. i had a lvl 100 once but it still sucked so i traded it to mu friend for dianci.

um... i hate the only pokemon that deserves it. magikarp. he is pathetic and only knows splash. i had a lvl 100 once but it still sucked so i traded it to mu friend for dianci.
Honestly, magikarp would be the most deadliest attack of all pokemon, magikarp has the ability to leap mountains, what if your head was at the bottom of that mountain, BONK, you're dead.

The pokemon that i hate the most us hawchula because it always wrecked my entire team on x.

Back