Which pokemon do you HATE the most ?

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
My most hated Pokemon would koffing litleo and pyror I just hate koffing litleo has such a stupid face that it makes stunfish look like the Mona Lisa I hate pyror because he's like that bully nobody is scared of bring a water gun and he's down for the count

I don't really hate a Pokemon except ones that have hurt me in competitive battles weather it is on showdown or on XY/ORAS. One on the top of my head is a TR Rhyperior, if TR is up and this guy is on the field with assault vest it is very annoying the massive power and a crit-flinch I just hate it. M-Kangaskhan is another bothers of mine power up punch on this guy is a 80 power hit and a 2x attack boost!

Primal Groudon is the reason I don't battle on Wifi very often. People insist on using him in both secret base battles and on wifi. It seems like if you don't have a good Ground type, you're dead. Water-types will not save you. It's ability will render water-type moves useless!

The pokemon that I hate design-wise is Garbodor. It's just gross. xD It's even more gross in pokemon-amie. Just try it. You'll see what I mean...
You actually tried patting garbage? :eek: Though now I am kind of curious...
I just really despise Miltank (especially Whitney's). I was playing a Nuzlocke on Storm Silver and it almost wiped out my team with Attract and some other moves. Even in the regular game, it's rollout always knocks out my team. It's sort of bulky and it brings back bad memories.
Nah, Miltank is great! ...if it is one your side, that is.

Dem Blisseys man they're evil.

Zubat, Magikarp, Tentacool. I hate them with a burning passion, especially back in the Emerald days where they wouldn't just leave you alone no matter where you went AND their levels would lead you to getting next to no EXP ._. I've probably spent a good couple of hours just running away from them....

I hate Blissey, Chansey, and Clefable the most, since they have A LOT of HP, and after it gains the HUGE amout of HP stat, PEOPLE EV TRAIN IT!! It's the craziest thing in the whole Pokemon!!

Magikarp, it's useless!!!
tumblr_mgb8612APc1qchcl4o1_r1_500.gif

Blissey, Chansey is WAAAYYYYY Better.
latest

I really hate Garbodor's design, IT'S TRASH!!!!! Trubbish is kinda cute but Garbador IS TRASH!!!!!
250px-569Garbodor.png

1 do not catch a SPEAROW cause there are lots of fearrows i think its better if you get a pipek or whatever a pidgey

2 TRUBBISH its in the name its rubbish look at its moves there rubbish and poison type suck in my opinion

3 THE WORST OF THEM ALL A CATERPIE it takes so long to evolve into a butterfree a metapod is a racoon who wants that and even butter free is kinda bad

-----------------------------------------HORRIBLE POKEMON-------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I'd like to try and dispute this, but hey, I hate Stunfisk and Pyukumuku, so we're good!

Reactions: pokeboy123321
I'd like to try and dispute this, but hey, I hate Stunfisk and Pyukumuku, so we're good!
i hate those to i really hate pykumuku

I understand that I can be frustrating to level up a metapod, but Level 10 isn't requiring much effort of the the player to get to, and if the Butterfree is obtained early by determination, It will squash all early game pokemon. Just because a pokemon is common and has a terrible mid-evo dosent mean it cant be good.
You also could just non evolve it, evo on level 9 then level it up 1 Time for final evo. Sorry If this seemed rant-ish

1. Spearow can be a very helpful Flying-type in the start game, but I agree with you fearow is much better if you just catch that instead.

2. Trubbish's evolution (Garbodor) is very tanky, and in my opinion, Poison-type is helpful because it is super effective against Grass-type and Fairy-type (Xerneas + Moonblast with Geomancy and King's Herb too OP please nerf GameFreak) .

3. Caterpie is horrible. Butterfree is better than something like Spearow at the start game (Though it's a 1% encounter chance at Route 8).

I have bunch of pokemon i have but since playing sun i hate wishiwashi in school form and alolamola. alolamola for healing wishiwashi with its heal nove and wishiwashi consistantly uses water gun on my pokemon. This is during the water trial.

I don't really HATE any pokemon

Which pokemon do you HATE the most ? whether its in competitive battalion or just a opinion and why :p
i know i really hate stalkers like blissy and her sister , lol they wiped out my whole team once on showdown :p when i was just bout to win :p

Meh, unlike most im not typically one to hate Pokemon for move combos, but of course there are some i dont care much for like trubbish and garbodor (i think thats how you say it idk) mainly due to their rather unappealing looks (most notably, from me personally). I also hear they are rather useless for competitive battles but i dont do that so i can't really say. >~< as to what most people seem to really hate based on my personal observations, im quite certain many dislike magikarp mainly because of the endless trolling some use it for (like wonder trade lv. 1s with only splash aka exploit breeding, or putting on GTS an ask for a lv. 100 lugia when its not shiny or anything special at all), though once again i don't speak for all here i know some people use magikarp with fail and exploit stat boosting with swords dance+ baton pass+ flail spam an send it out, so magikarp isnt entirely useless from what i see creative battlers use him for! :p

Me i hate all pokemons of poison type because from my experience all pokemon of poison type have a special nature that if you attack them with big damages like : Take down , then your pokemon will be suddenly poison from no where . I can really understand what happen

Me i hate all pokemons of poison type because from my experience all pokemon of poison type have a special nature that if you attack them with big damages like : Take down , then your pokemon will be suddenly poison from no where . I can really understand what happen
But they're funnto have on your own team!

Back