Which pokemon do you HATE the most ?

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
Yeah i know that but especially is hard to handle charizard Y in serious battles and charizard Y is hard to get the things done, there is the stealh rock thing but, yeah he almost dyes fast so its better just to stick with talonflame :)

That doesn't impress me. If you take a look at the statistics on the PGL (for Online Competitions and others), you'll see that Charizard Y is far more overused than Charizard X. So people set up Pokémons with movesets that can KO him easier, since they'll expect that a lot of the players they'll battle have Charizard (Y).

I dislike Jirachi personally. The Serene Grace and Iron head combo is quite obnoxious imo. Anything that can cause very high flinch chance is annoying.

Reactions: QuanChi
Don't necessarily hate any, but if I had to pick, it'd be Swoobat. Idek why it exits.

I dislike Jirachi personally. The Serene Grace and Iron head combo is quite obnoxious imo. Anything that can cause very high flinch chance is annoying.

I know how you feel. Plus it fakes levitate.

Durant. I cannot stand that thing. lol

Reactions: Artisan
I hate thwt <censored> pokemon Zubat that appears out of nowhere every 2 steps you take in a cave. Zubat must die. also, tentacool who likes to appear during surfing. But not as much as zubat.

Reactions: StarFiree, xmenpkmntrainer and Marc
Whimsicott. I hate it, it's by far the biggest troll of pokemon.

Although I can admit its appearance is cute.

Without doubt, Jynx. Dunno why, but for some reason I can't stand him/her. But Smoochum is so cuuute :love: why did they have to let her evolve into Jynx :cry:

Reactions: Marc
I hate thwt <censored> pokemon Zubat that appears out of nowhere every 2 steps you take in a cave. Zubat must die. also, tentacool who likes to appear during surfing. But not as much as zubat.
You said a bad word!!!! :p

You said a bad word!!!! :p
:oops: I got carried away otherwise never have such utterly hurting words have come out of mouth then again, I didn't actually use my mouth here. xD

Specifically, Whitney's Miltank.

In general, I'm not much of a fan of any pokémon that only evolves via trading. The problem is mitigated somewhat now with the Wonder Trade system, but trying to get a Steelix back when I was in college and nobody else played was torturous.

Oh, I also hate Abra. Purely because catching one used to be irritating as all hell.

Yes, yes! My thoughts exactly on that evil Zubat, the most annoying Pokemon ever, it made me rage quit countless of times on Mt. Moon.

;)

Chansey. It has so much HP/defense, and it always heals itself. Fighting pokemon anyone? XD

Chansey. It has so much HP/defense, and it always heals itself. Fighting pokemon anyone? XD
Of course, as for all of these hated Pokèmon, it would be really nice to have one of your own. :p

I hate Xerneas because it tanks so many attacks and can dish out so much damage. Since I prefer to use Dragon Pokemon, I am already at a disadvantage, and the Fairy-type doesn't have many common counters either. I hate fairies and Xerneas is their evil leader.

I am a normal person and I hate Magikarp. Magikarp is the weakest Pokemon. It can only learn Splash LV1 Tackle LV15 Flail LV30 and Bounce Move tutor in Black 2 White 2. It is a horrible Pokemon.

I am a normal person and I hate Magikarp. Magikarp is the weakest Pokemon. It can only learn Splash LV1 Tackle LV15 Flail LV30 and Bounce Move tutor in Black 2 White 2. It is a horrible Pokemon.
But can evolve into something so powerful..... :nailbiting:

I also hate Jynx for some reason. It just seems like a weird beast with an inappropriate fashion sense. It's also really ugly. Whenever I see it, I just click Fire Blast, click on Fire Blast, and just spam the A button until the nightmare is over.

Hawlucha,because when I was fighting Korrina on Pokemon X it kept using flying press to kill all my Pokemon.I tried to give it some damage but didn't do any good.After a couple of tries I beat her.I hate Hawlucha so much I didn't even catch it.

Back