Which pokemon do you HATE the most ?

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
I hate Charizard, Lucario and Gallade, especially their megas Just kidding Just kidding :D The pokemon I hate the most is Weedle. In Pokemon Red, I had to take it to the pokemon centre EVERY TIME it battled.

I don't hate Magikarp cuz Gyarados is actually pretty good

I really hate them bulky steel types like Mawile, steelix, and Pokemon like blissey or tangrowth. The steel types are bully in general but when it's also part fairy. You can't poison it because of the steel type and physical moves don't work. They are just so difficult to deal with. Then there are the pike I. Like blissey that just soak up the damage and heal there team with wish passing.

We have all had one moment where a Pokémon had gotten on our nerves. But which of those Pokémon do we hate the most?
Probably Magikarp or Scraggy. Magikarp is annoying as my parents yelling at me to do chores all he does is flop around but evolves into one of the most powerful Pokémon in the friggin game. And All I have to say for scraggy. GO TO AT LEAST A THRIFT STORE AND BUY SOME PANTS THAT FIT YOU. Plus how is he gonna attack with his hands always holding up his pants? What Pokémon Do you hate the most?

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
I hate Unown. All I can say is that it is a piece of crap which is in the shape of the alphabet and in HeartGold Soulsilver, Trolls you by making you catch all of them. Even alphabet soup is better than Unown. It is actually the worst pokemon as well, learning only hidden power. It is useless gen 2 stuff.

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
GO TO AT LEAST A THRIFT STORE AND BUY SOME PANTS THAT FIT YOU. Plus how is he gonna attack with his hands always holding up his pants? What Pokémon Do you hate the most?
Oh my gosh xD That's tooo funny
I'd say I kinda don't like Abra (sometimes). I hate encountering Abra because all it does it Teleport away =.=
What if one day you found a shiny Abra.. and it just.. teleports away e.e Abra, pls stop.
2012-08-20-retreated-rarity.png

Reactions: Ago
I really hate Aegislash because it can both take a lot of damage and hit hard at the same time, and when I tried doing the same, it always dies in 2-3 hits. Can't tell if it's just me or the game(s) just really hate me.

Magikarp it only has one move splash which is useless

Oh my gosh xD That's tooo funny
I'd say I kinda don't like Abra (sometimes). I hate encountering Abra because all it does it Teleport away =.=
What if one day you found a shiny Abra.. and it just.. teleports away e.e Abra, pls stop.
2012-08-20-retreated-rarity.png
Lol

I really hate Aromatisse. I hate it design and it looks like a complete disaster to me. Another would be Sylveon, not because of its design but how bulky and stally it is in competitive play. I hate battling it, all it does is Toxic Wish Protect.. I guess I hate fairy types alot..

*hides signature*

I can't stand Zigzagoon and Flabébé. Zigzagoon because it spams me in Wonder Trade...it's so annoying, because I used to love this Pokémon but X ruined my love. Flabébé because...well I guess it's because it's a troll Pokémon for me...it ruins my chains and I had a glitch in my game where I just them in a row.....

Ugh probably Wurmple. It is SO BORING! You get it all the time in wondertrades and in like every forest you go into there are heaps of Wurmples. They always poison sting you in battle and it annoys me because I hate having to run to a pokemon center when my pokemon get poisoned :(

I honestly have to go with gulpin. I mean he's cool because he's shaped like a rock. But I could defeat him with 1 blow of ember so... yeah he's pretty terrible and on top of all that I accidentally caught a gulpin. But hey you know what they say...GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

I hope Kirlia dies. The way it moves just aggravates me cos it thinks its a stupid Goddess and it just stands there moving its feet up and down and then it just teleports. Give me a chance seriously. I hate Wurmple. It is just the worst poke. At least Magikarp is actually waggling around not just sitting there not moving looking like a little idiot. I also hate it because you always get it in wonder trades and one of them was called 'you are gay' and i felt guilty when i traded it!!!:rage:

I hate Sigilyph because, it had made me loose when I was 'bout to win on Showdown.
It have Magic Guard, and, with a Flame/Toxic Orb and the following moves:- Cosmic Power/Calm Mind, Roost, Air Slash and Psycho Shift, it is very very hard to take down once it sets up!

*Pikachu used Thunder"
*Sigilyph lost 100% of its health*
*Sigilyph fainted*

I wanna do the same with it in a battle!

The pokemon i absolutely DESPISE is Wigglytuff. if it wasn't bad enought with high hp and sing as Jigglypuff, It now has a high attack and even more HP to go along with it as Wigglytuff. it can tank hits and puts you to sleep before shredding your entire party of pokemon. not good times.

UGGH, the bug types that you encounter early in thr game are so annoying!!! Like every time you go throuhg thr woods, at least 10 pop up once you got to the other end! Im not hating magikarp cuz it does evolve into a oretty decent pokemon, so I wouldn't really hate the magikarp.
We have all had one moment where a Pokémon had gotten on our nerves. But which of those Pokémon do we hate the most?
Probably Magikarp or Scraggy. Magikarp is annoying as my parents yelling at me to do chores all he does is flop around but evolves into one of the most powerful Pokémon in the friggin game. And All I have to say for scraggy. GO TO AT LEAST A THRIFT STORE AND BUY SOME PANTS THAT FIT YOU. Plus how is he gonna attack with his hands always holding up his pants? What Pokémon Do you hate the most?
Scraggy, go do it!

I hate the Pokemon Zubat. It appears WAY too much in caves and if you're pokes are not trained and you try to fight them, you are screwed basically. First you're poisoned, then you're getting leech life and then you lose and have to go back to a pokemon center. I wish Nintendo would decrease the amount of zubats in caves and stuff in the next pokemon game, because they are way too annoying ugh!

Goldeen...it's just as useless as Magikarp but while Magikarp turns into awesome Gyrados, Goldeen evolves into lame Seaking. Plus, it's useless in Smash Bros. too.

Primal Groudon is the reason I don't battle on Wifi very often. People insist on using him in both secret base battles and on wifi. It seems like if you don't have a good Ground type, you're dead. Water-types will not save you. It's ability will render water-type moves useless!

The pokemon that I hate design-wise is Garbodor. It's just gross. xD It's even more gross in pokemon-amie. Just try it. You'll see what I mean...

I just really despise Miltank (especially Whitney's). I was playing a Nuzlocke on Storm Silver and it almost wiped out my team with Attract and some other moves. Even in the regular game, it's rollout always knocks out my team. It's sort of bulky and it brings back bad memories.

Back