Who is your vote in Smash Ballot

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
I put in Banjo-Kazooie (cuz Phil Spencer says he's cool with them in Smash [Sakurai better use his original design instead of... you know]), Shovel Knight (because indie games and he's on 3DS and Wii U), Sora (because he's Sora), and Goku. I know what your thinking. Why Goku? Because although he is KNOWN AS an anime character, he technically did appear in NES and SNES games before. Also, DBZ games have been on the Gamecube and Wii a lot. Not to mention Extreme Butoden that'll be on 3DS soon.

Okay, so maybe Marth was the first. However, Roy was the first character to be licensed with Nintendo. Also, Animal Crossing is e because of comical mischief of bonking people on the head with hammers, that sounds a little violent if you ask me.
So? That doesnt change the fact that Marth was the first and is much more widely recognized and used, being in 3 Smash games, 4 Fire Emblem games, making Lucina appear like him, and a guest character in Code Name STEAM. Animal Crossing isnt violent, just because you bonk people on the head. Violent is taking it too far. Mischief is a better word.
I put in Banjo-Kazooie (cuz Phil Spencer says he's cool with them in Smash [Sakurai better use his original design instead of... you know]), Shovel Knight (because indie games and he's on 3DS and Wii U), Sora (because he's Sora), and Goku. I know what your thinking. Why Goku? Because although he is KNOWN AS an anime character, he technically did appear in NES and SNES games before. Also, DBZ games have been on the Gamecube and Wii a lot. Not to mention Extreme Butoden that'll be on 3DS soon.
Im sure that the Smash Bros Director said that no anime characters will appear in the game.
Banjo and Kazooie, Shovel Knight and Sora are all 3rd party, so their chances of getting in are alot smaller than that of Nintendo characters. However, out of the 3, Id say Banjo and Kazooie have the best chance.

[QUOTE="SuperMii3D, post: 224512, member: 2613"Im sure that the Smash Bros Director said that no anime characters will appear in the game. Banjo and Kazooie, Shovel Knight and Sora are all 3rd party, so their chances of getting in are alot smaller than that of Nintendo characters. However, out of the 3, Id say Banjo and Kazooie have the best chance.[/QUOTE]
Yea that is true, but remember how Sonic got in Brawl, and that was from MASSIVE fan requests. The same could happen to any of them, even Goku (though that would probably not happen anyway, but someone can mod/hack him in. That, and SSF2 and SSBC).

I would like to see Lilac from Freedom Planet come into Smash

I voted for Proffesor Layton :D

I would like to see Lilac from Freedom Planet come into Smash
never heard the likes of her surrounding the Smash Ballot

never heard the likes of her surrounding the Smash Ballot
Look it up

So? That doesnt change the fact that Marth was the first and is much more widely recognized and used, being in 3 Smash games, 4 Fire Emblem games, making Lucina appear like him, and a guest character in Code Name STEAM. Animal Crossing isnt violent, just because you bonk people on the head. Violent is taking it too far. Mischief is a better word.

Im sure that the Smash Bros Director said that no anime characters will appear in the game.
Banjo and Kazooie, Shovel Knight and Sora are all 3rd party, so their chances of getting in are alot smaller than that of Nintendo characters. However, out of the 3, Id say Banjo and Kazooie have the best chance.
If Smash was the hall of fame of nintendo, wouldn't they choose the character from fire emblem they first licensed with. Animal crossing has, let's say, mild violence. Mild. Anyway, the main argument between us was about if Inkling could join. There are already too many characters with guns and adding another won't help. Also, there is no evidence Splatoon will be worthy of becoming inducted in nintendos hall of fame.

Heeeyyyy someone's gonna bash this choice but I'm gonna say it anyway! I personally voted for Sora from the KH series. I did this because you know he would make a good addition and would make sense and work. Side special could be like Blizzaga and Up could be Aerial recover. Down could be Firaga and Standard Thunder. Then for Smash Attacks his Down I know at least would be that finishing combo move where he has magic orbs circle and surround him for a moment that deals damage to enemies around him. For a Final Smash it could be the Trinity Limit or one of his Drive Forms.

If Smash was the hall of fame of nintendo, wouldn't they choose the character from fire emblem they first licensed with. Animal crossing has, let's say, mild violence. Mild. Anyway, the main argument between us was about if Inkling could join. There are already too many characters with guns and adding another won't help. Also, there is no evidence Splatoon will be worthy of becoming inducted in nintendos hall of fame.
Bruh. Marth was first. Marth was there first.

Megaman, Samus, Gunner. Which use Arm Cannons and not Guns. Anyone else? Snakes not even in this, and he didnt use a gun at all when he was in Brawl. Fox and Falcos Blasters? Sure, but those do minimal damage and arent a big part of their moveset. Popularity? Its there. People want the game. Not many reviews, but look up some discussions on YouTube and youl hear people saying that Splatoons going to be good. Saying that Inkling isnt an option because their game hasnt come out yet cant be used, as we saw from our earlier examples.
Yea that is true, but remember how Sonic got in Brawl, and that was from MASSIVE fan requests. The same could happen to any of them, even Goku (though that would probably not happen anyway, but someone can mod/hack him in. That, and SSF2 and SSBC).
Yeah, but none of these characters are getting massive fan requests like Sonic did.....

Heeeyyyy someone's gonna bash this choice but I'm gonna say it anyway! I personally voted for Sora from the KH series. I did this because you know he would make a good addition and would make sense and work. Side special could be like Blizzaga and Up could be Aerial recover. Down could be Firaga and Standard Thunder. Then for Smash Attacks his Down I know at least would be that finishing combo move where he has magic orbs circle and surround him for a moment that deals damage to enemies around him. For a Final Smash it could be the Trinity Limit or one of his Drive Forms.
SORA FTW!!

I voted for solid snake because I thought he was a good charachter back in brawl and I also wanted to see him back in smash. Later, I also voted foe excitebike racer because He was going to be in Melee and he seems fun.

I voted for solid snake because I thought he was a good charachter back in brawl and I also wanted to see him back in smash. Later, I also voted foe excitebike racer because He was going to be in Melee and he seems fun.
Excitebiker is melee? Is it a legit rumor?

http://www.ssbwiki.com/excitebike

The article says that the only reason the Excitebiker wasn't chosen was because Sakurai couldn't figure out how to make him properly jump.

Bruh. Marth was first. Marth was there first.

Megaman, Samus, Gunner. Which use Arm Cannons and not Guns. Anyone else? Snakes not even in this, and he didnt use a gun at all when he was in Brawl. Fox and Falcos Blasters? Sure, but those do minimal damage and arent a big part of their moveset. Popularity? Its there. People want the game. Not many reviews, but look up some discussions on YouTube and youl hear people saying that Splatoons going to be good. Saying that Inkling isnt an option because their game hasnt come out yet cant be used, as we saw from our earlier examples.

Yeah, but none of these characters are getting massive fan requests like Sonic did.....
Okay you're starting to make me angry. Roy was the first character created when they were licensed with nintendo, "bruh." I also said characters with guns, "bruh." Therefore, there are several characters. While it is hyped about and loves, we still can't blindly afford to put them in. The facts need to be there. For example, Titanfall was a critically acclaimed and waited for game. Everyone thought it was super great. And it was. However, the hype died within one to two months.

Okay you're starting to make me angry. Roy was the first character created when they were licensed with nintendo, "bruh." I also said characters with guns, "bruh." Therefore, there are several characters. While it is hyped about and loves, we still can't blindly afford to put them in. The facts need to be there. For example, Titanfall was a critically acclaimed and waited for game. Everyone thought it was super great. And it was. However, the hype died within one to two months.
Someone clearly didnt play the demo. How many guns do we have in this game. Remind me. How many characters can turn into Squids?

Doesnt matter if Roy was the first to be licensed, he still wasnt the first Fire Emblem lord.

Also, now that the Splatoon demo has been out for an hour, lets see those reviews flow in, shall we?

Someone clearly didnt play the demo. How many guns do we have in this game. Remind me. How many characters can turn into Squids?

Doesnt matter if Roy was the first to be licensed, he still wasnt the first Fire Emblem lord.

Also, now that the Splatoon demo has been out for an hour, lets see those reviews flow in, shall we?
Wow, bub, inklings can turn into squids. Still, they use guns and every gunner even has its own special moves. Also, could you please stop with the disrespectful jeers you're giving me. Of smash was the hall of fame, the first licensed game would be in smash. Not the first character in the franchise. Again, Titanfall had incredible reviews but hype died within months.

I'd Love to see Banjo & Kazooie and Bandana Waddle Dee in Smash:D:)

Back