Who's your favourite Mario Character & why?

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
drxluigi_100-mario-characters.png

mine is-
SuperWarioGalaxyCover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Bowser, he breathes fire.

Hands down, Luigi is the best mario character. Why? Because no matter what the situation is, whether it's in a game or that old TV show, Luigi would always make the viewer/player laugh and enjoy what he/she is viewing. (plus he's the best smash bros. character in my opinion).

Luigi cause Mario, because Luigi is not Mario, got it?

My favorite is Wario because he has everything. He has the bling, he has the car, he has the bike, he has the personality, and he has Mario's castle. His invincibility is also worth noting.

Mine is Yoshi. I loved using him in Mario Kart DS.

The Mario series has hundreds of characters, from the much-despised Waluigi to the hilarious Fawful. Who's your favorite?

I'm gonna go with Daisy. Mainly because I like the way she looks and use her for the majority of the spin-off games.

I like Rosalina. She's only starred in a few games, but she's still awesome. xD

she's like some intergalactic magical queen! xD

Princess Peach. I was obsessed with her when I grew up, and she's still stuck with me. xD

Yoshi! :D

I love Yoshi and Bowser. The green machine in Double Dash.

I'm gonna say Mario. I use to be a big Luigi fan, but have recently appreciated Mario more lol He did teach Luigi everything after all.

My favorite character from the Super Mario series is Toadette. I remember using her a lot in Mario Kart: Double Dash!! after I unlocked her and Toad. I then used her for other games like the Mario Party series and future Mario Kart games. Heck, I actually played as Toadette in the Mario Kart 8 demo at the Nintendo Experience event in Best Buy. :D

Yoshi has always been my favorite and probably always will be.

I would go with Mario or even Yoshi.

Both seem like very interesting characters and enjoy playing as them sometimes.

Hello i know everyone love all the mario character but i just wanna know you're favorite character by the way mine is Donkey Kong What's You'rs and why do you choose him.
Those info will help me when i challenge people online to super smash brawl fight thank you.

There are other characters besides Mario ones in Smash. I'ma gonna say Wario is my favorite for the heck of it.

Luigi for life! Nope, not Peach or Daisy for me, but Luigi ^_^. Although I love Yoshi too. Let's just say I love all green game characters :D

Yoshi is my favourite Nintendo character because he's very cute. I loved the NES game Yoshi (aka Yoshi's Egg) and from then on I decided that Yoshi was a very cute being. Even though if you build the egg up to the maximum before completing an egg in the NES game, the Yoshi that hatches looks more like a dragon than anything else :p

I like Rosalina. She's like a special princess with awesome powers. xD

she looks much better than Peach and Daisy. =P

Reactions: Moon Rain
Back