Who's your favourite Mario Character & why?

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
My favorite Mario character is Luigi because he's OP.

Hello i know everyone love all the mario character but i just wanna know you're favorite character by the way mine is Donkey Kong What's You'rs and why do you choose him.
Those info will help me when i challenge people online to super smash brawl fight thank you.

Merged because you made a thread with the exact same title as another, word for word.

If count only Mario Kart 7, I prefer Toad, because he speaks funny during the race. That's a pity that no separate games about Toad Adventures or something like that ) In other games I also like Yoshi.

BROWSER. Definitely Browser. Because at the end of Super Mario 3d Land he
shoots purple huge fire blasting omega holy cool things towards you.

Yoshi he is so cute and can eat people and turn them into a weapon to attack others

Can eat people and turn them into a weapon to attack others
And also poop them out and make them follow him.

And also poop them out and make them follow him.
True he's to op and can shoot from so far away and he can turn into yarn

Reactions: Kaidan
True he's to op and can shoot from so far away and he can turn into yarn
And Mario rides him in almost every adventure where Yoshi is playable or seen. You get plenty of colors to choose from and they have a variety of powers like super speed and transforming into cars and helicopters.

Luigi of course. Who else is as green or has as awesome a Stache? Plus Luigi is a way more interesting character than any of the others.
If fawful was there I totally would have picked him instead.

I like yoshi other than the rest ...thats all

I gotta go with either Luigi or Yoshi.Luigi because he has lot of charisma and personality,he's funny,and a lot of other reasons.Yoshi because he's a great sidekick to have alongside you,and he is always determined to help others.And he is also cute. :p

I like Mario when he has his fire flower. When I would play the original Mario games I always would try to get the fire flower boost. Though that was long ago now I play Mario Cart 7 a lot and the flower boost is pretty good.

I also like the goombas because the way the walk is funny and also they way you jump on them and they just flatten them is hilarious. Many People hate goombas but I will always loves them forever no matter what anyone says <3

Mine would be cat Mario from super Mario 3d world because he can climb up walls and other things

My Faviorute Character is Lakitu because he's hard to
get and his fast at cars

My favorite mario character is Bowser. He is my favorite character because he is really big and strong. Also he is really tough and he is always in a castle. That is why Bowser is my favorite character.

I would say Luigi since he is one of the most funniest ones! :)
Also his personality seems unique to me.

My favorite Mario character, because it is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. Also, it is pretty fast, which just adds on to my love for it. Gotta love Yoshi! The day the themes update came out on the 3DS, I bought the Yoshi one, and I gotta say it is pretty amazing.

myn favourite character is Luigi because i win everytime whit him and because... the death stare "starts They see me roll'in"

I like mario because he has just been my favorite character since the game on the N64. I think that I've played mario more than anyone else

Monty Mole because he looks so silly and stupid

Back