Who's your favourite Mario Character & why?

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
Luigi, he is green (my favorite color) and very kind. When his brother is kidnapped by ghosts, he does his very best to save him, and he always is there for his brother.

Mario, main hero of the series, and with a lot of skills around him, he is set for adventure. Ive thoroughly enjoyed most if not all of the games he has been in, and he makes up for most of the games I had on the GC (Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Party 4-8, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Power Tennis <3) and probably every other Nintendo console Ive ever owned.

Toad and Koopa!

Luigi - because I was the second brother, and always being second rate to my older brother, and my favorite color is green.

My favorite character is Mario and toad because he's the main character, he's focus and always defeats bowser, and for toad he's cool and every mario game that comes out he's in it.

Got lots of favorites to start off.......

Mario- Because He's like a Boss and throws Fireballs like Swag! He's the Plumber from Brooklyn ( as some people say in MarioWiki) Just love Mario's reactions and in some spin off games, he like so piss at Bowser for ruining his fun and talent at baseball plus taking over his ballpark. Mario is like so piss at Bowser's Butt and just love to laugh at such funny reactions in the Story modes, in Mario Super Sluggers or especially in Mario Strikers! :punch::sneaky:

Luigi- Somewhat his personality is a bit different from Mario's. Luigi is lovable , caring, kind, funny, clumsy, and at times frightful as demonstrated in Luigi's Mansion. Stop judging Luigi over Mario. He is just an innocent lovable guy Luigi likes everyone and everything to be full of happiness and peace!:love::cat::playful: :thumbsup:

Yoshi- My pet dino that am talking about! He has been a long time favorite since I played my first Mario game Super Mario World (GBA) One thing we share in common is our love over food. :woot:---->:drool: Yummy apples or delicious cookies!:coffee::playful: Gimme Cookies! And he really helps me beat most of the Mario Main Core Series in some tough levels! Like Luigi he is a lovable and kind pet! Ever since Mario World, I mainly choose to play as Yoshi in side games since my Uncle always takes Mario away from me and Luigi sometimes gets a little boring to play with...

Peach&Daisy- Their romance over the Italian Plumbers Mario and Luigi :love::love::p demonstrated many times in side games like Mario Kart or Mario Baseball like Peach for her sweetness and generosity while Daisy for her tomboy appearance and personality.

Toad is the best in my opinion. He is not a favorite in many other people's mind but he is to me. He is the fast of all characters in the Kart series and he can be deadly if used right.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
I think Yoshi is so cute and I loved him since the first time I played Super mario world. then when his games came up and he took the main role in a game I think that was just amazing and it provided clear evidence of what his personality was like.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Donkey Kong Jr. I admire him so much. He was still in nappies but he risked his life to safe his father when Mario, evil scheming Mario, kidnapped Donkey Kong in 1982.
Donkey_Kong_Jr._(arcade_game).png

Donkey Kong shows a level of bravery that Mario or Luigi have never been able to show, because when they were babies they would depend on Yoshis (Yoshi's Island) to take them someplace safe and put others at risk. Not so Donkey Kong Jr. And can you believe Mario's cruelty in trying to kill a baby monkey who was just trying to free his father?

Lemmy. He is so crazy and wacky and funny in the smb 3 show. Also, that hair is so stylish! :cat:

I like Wario most, he is greedy and does his own thing and got his own games.

I probably say Luigi because he may be under appreciated but if Mario something had happened to him he would go through everything to try to save him,he is like the hero in green only coming when you need him the most.

My favourite
Character would be yoshi because in the games he so funny lol I even have the yoshi 3dsxl

Mine is King Boo. He's awesome looking, and he does some creepy stuff in Dark Moon, making him the closest nintendo has ever gotten to actually having a horror character

mine is MARIO

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite character is Rosalina and the Lumas, but before she existed, it was most definitely Toadsworth and the toads. I rant about this all of the time (literally), but Toadsworth is so undercredited. He's the grandfather of the Toads! He also watches the Princess (granted he doesn't do a great job), and he's only been playable in Baseball games..

It's gotta be mah boi Waluigi.

I think Yoshi is my favorite character because he is so cute. He is also the most fun part of my favorite game: Super Mario Galaxy 2. And I just like how he easily eats everything without even thinking about it!

My favourite Character is Yoshi as he's cute and he always has that innocent face. I find it amusing when Yoshi gets hit by an enemy and starts running away from Mario becuase it sometimes leads to the death of poor Yoshi.

I also really like Toad. It's my favourite character being able to jump onto.

Rosalina. Shes beautiful, mysterious and not as helpless as Peach.

Back