Who's your favourite Mario Character & why?

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
Believe it or not I like Toad. I know he isn't a big name person but I sympathize with the little guys...No pun intended....Maybe its cause he's short like me lol

I like Yoshi, he is a cool dino running around trying to help Mario. Then poor Yoshi gets abandoned by his best friend. He is awesome in Mario Kart and Smash Bros too

Mario because there is so many power ups for him. He is a very cool guy. Mario has a cool mustache and he has cool blue overalls. He has cool power ups like fire Mario, the turtle mario, the raccoon Mario and the golden mario, and invincible Mario.

I really liked Yoshi in the Mario series and I would always love to use him . I can clearly say that he is my favorite character in the whole Mario series . First off I would like to say that he looks very cute and I really like cute little critters so I couldn't imagine anything cuter in the whole mario series . Lastly he is very useful in many games and so that quite concludes this , I always choose him in MarioKart ;)

Paper-Bowser-icon.png
I usually use him in mk8 and own everyone. :sneaky: (Just kidding... not really xP) But I like how he sort of is a Spiky turtle thing. Reminds me of a dinosaur. ;)

Reactions: Marc
My favourite is Koopa Troopa. I don't know why but he's so adorable, he has such a cool design and he's the character I like using most in Mario Kart. Poor thing gets jumped on and thrown around by a plumber, SAY NO TO VIOLENCE AGAINST KOOPAS!!!!!

I like Wario, all his separate games such as warioware and master of disguise were always fun to play and in Mario and sonic Olympics he was one of the strongest, I beat the world record on the hammer throw by over 12m with him :sneaky:

My favorite Mario character is Luigi,i like his characteristic(nervous,funny and timid)and he has a game named Luigi Mansion and that game is great,perfect on his characteristic and luigi has a higher jump than Mario.(The good thing about Luigi he is not bad like mario!!).

I love bowser. Cause he is good in mario kart with the items like the lighting bolts and the green mushrooms... And in super Mario bros they always had him lose but real life he would demolish

I can't say gameplay wise since I didn't play enough Mario games to say, but design wise I really like Yoshi. Like it has already been said, he is quite cute, and each time I've been able to play as him it was super fun as well (but strangely enough I didn't like any Yoshi game so far).

I like the MII because it's funny racing as yourself and cute too. It gives me a laugh:woot: I also like to race with koopa troopa and rosalina i just love them both! Although I am trying to unlock rosalina but i still played with her on my uncles ds. I hope I get her soon:thumbsup:

I would say the Mario Bros. I CANNOT decide between Mario and Luigi. If I had to make a descition though, I would say Luigi, because he is the underdog who is left behind in Mario's glory and fame. He doesn't get enough attention. :D

My favourite characters are :

1. Mario
2. Luigi
3. Toad
4. Princess Peach
5. Bowser and Bowser Jr.
6. Birdo
7. Yoshi

Reactions: Jero
My favourite character is Rosalina, because she is the most beautiful princess in the Mario game series.

Rosalina because she's pretty and nice (the perfect combination), and Yoshi for being slightly adorable.

I've always liked luigi ever since luigi's mansion. A lot of personality. He's also becoming my best character in smash 4, I can combo with him much better than any other character.

I also like Broque Monsieur from the Mario & Luigi game series.
latest

I would definitely say Yoshi because I have always been playing him ever since in Mario Kart DS and I really liked how quite and kinda balanced he was . If the choice would be there in multiplayer , I would always go for it and it was pretty cool . I am not sure if I like the other characters however though :/

I like Princess Daisy the best. She's my go-to character in Mario Party and Mario Kart. I don't know why I started using her, but now I can't stop.
I also like Luigi, just because he's like the nerdy older brother.

Charles Martinet did a good job for doing the voices for these characters.
CharlesMartinet_1.png

Back