Worst anime that you watched

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Even doe I have charizard as my avi, Its because I like him BTW....
Pokemon...
Pokemon games and animes suck in my opinion, I never understand them or even enjoy them.

Mirai Nikki and Akame ga Kill.

Reactions: Moon Rain
One Punch Man, it was just horrible I quit after the first episode. Idk why it was to stupid for meh.

Reactions: Blue Knight
Iwatobi Swim Club. Only because I'm a guy. It felt so darn awkward watching the first episode, while also feeling plain boring most of the time in terms of plot and character growth (I now see what @P2.0 meant, lol). Not the absolute worst anime, but nowhere near the best. :panda:

Death Note! :D

No? No one else/ I have no idea why everyone likes it so much. The plot is garbage, the depiction of a genius is very mediocre at best, there are a LOT of mistakes (where the animé does something that isn't possible within the laws of that world) and they went on for too long. If they had stopped when l died I might have forgiven them, but really? Two flawed L clones? Uggghhh!

You may ask why I kept watching (up to the Death of L): I call it the Twilight-effect. (Yes I read that.) It's pretty bad but it has a lot of potential and occasionally it seems like it's finally going to live up to it's potential. So you keep watching/reading. Every time you're about to quit something happens that makes you wonder whether they'll finally get it right. And it just never happens.

Reactions: BonnetteForever
Pokemon. I can't stand Pokemon. I just can't. I could stand it maybe if the entire show wasn't filler, but it is. So little of that show actually has anything that advances the plot and when it does, it is ridiculously insignificant. 48 episodes and guess where Ash is. On the fourth gym. That's 12 episodes or 6 hours between the plot advancing battles. And it's not safe for my sanity to explain everything wrong with the show, but I suppose it just proves that video game inspired TV shows suck and vice versa.

One Punch Man, it was just horrible I quit after the first episode. Idk why it was to stupid for meh.
Ooohhh, I forgot about OPM

Yeah, while I definitely put it above the garbage that are Naruto, One Piece, Bleach and Fairy Tail, I still think it's seriously overrated.

Reactions: BonnetteForever
Ooohhh, I forgot about OPM

Yeah, while I definitely put it above the garbage that are Naruto, One Piece, Bleach and Fairy Tail, I still think it's seriously overrated.
But it's quite funny though. :D It's highly overrated which adds to the irony of the series.

I actually hate Angel Beats! THE PLOT WAS POINTLESS!!! literally it was about a character who died and appeared in this sort of purgatory world where they have to act like CPU students and fight a girl named angel who can change arms like WTF. Then they all graduate after they beat a virus and all die again and then come by each other in the human world?!?!?!?

Reactions: Mr. Kream and Doctor Strange
I wouldn't say the worst but Guilty Crown got me disappointed. I invested time watching hoping it would be good but the story twists and turns just disappointed me, I don't know I just got a weird empty (not in a good way) feeling when I finished it.
I cant really remember how guilty crown ended but I really enjoyed the whole story the twists made it darker IMO.

Now an anime to avoid. Fate/klaid liner primer isla. Oh my gosh I could not stand this I was five episodes into it and it's like a crappy lolicon fanfiction of the fate series. I just found down right awful, not even the same voice actors as the Fate animes. I am a pretty big fan of Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay night but Fate klaid liner prima isla is a crap fanfiction so yeah don't watch it unless you like incest, yuri, lolicon, Lolita, and anoying as heck cheracters

I actually hate Angel Beats! THE PLOT WAS POINTLESS!!! literally it was about a character who died and appeared in this sort of purgatory world where they have to act like CPU students and fight a girl named angel who can change arms like WTF. Then they all graduate after they beat a virus and all die again and then come by each other in the human world?!?!?!?
Bro you have got to be trolling. And props to you but no ones gonna fall for it. Nice bait but it's way to obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant really remember how guilty crown ended but I really enjoyed the whole story the twists made it darker IMO.

Now an anime to avoid. Fate/klaid liner primer isla. Oh my gosh I could not stand this I was five episodes into it and it's like a crappy lolicon fanfiction of the fate series. I just found down right awful, not even the same voice actors as the Fate animes. I am a pretty big fan of Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay night but Fate klaid liner prima isla is a crap fanfiction so yeah don't watch it unless you like incest, yuri, lolicon, Lolita, and anoying as heck cheracters
Huh, I like Prisma Illya :3

I didn't like the change in VAs but I can live with it, it was fun and self aware xD

call it the Twilight-effect. (Yes I read that.) It's pretty bad but it has a lot of potential and occasionally it seems like it's finally going to live up to it's potential. So you keep watching/reading. Every time you're about to quit something happens that makes you wonder whether they'll finally get it right. And it just never happens.
Ik how you feel I did that with sword art online. So much wasted potential. Girls like it for the fluff but IMO the fluff went overboard then went into Alan incestuous tentacle softcore hentai. I was greatly disappointed in how they went from sword art to alfhime. They could have made them completely separate but noooooo they had to go and ruin the sword art arc after the ending. Your all like hey it's all over it's going to be over they can finally live and be in peace. NOPE just some pedophilia going on is all. I was sorely dissapointed. I wish alfhime never happened and it just finnished sword art the right way.

Huh, I like Prisma Illya :3

I didn't like the change in VAs but I can live with it, it was fun and self aware xD
I didn't finish it, so maybe I'll give it another chance, but I was expecting an intense as hell plot and bad <censored> fights. Not lolicon bath tub scenes:banghead: :vomit::vomit:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro you have got to be trolling. And props to you but no ones gonna fall for it. Nice bait but it's way to obvious.
Fall for what? I havexpect no ideas what tour talking about. And what bait??

Fall for what? I havexpect no ideas what tour talking about. And what bait??
I've never actually heard anyone say they disliked angel beats let alone say they hated it. So it looks like you were trying to invoke some kind of an argument ie bait. Something Internet trolls do all the time.

Like if I said naruto sucks (even though it does) to try and get someone to argue with me why it dosent suck and continuously roast them to make them look like an idiot.

Can I ask what anime you like if you don't like angel beats?

Bludgeoning angel Dokiro-Chan. *SIGH* it was my intro anime too

I've never actually heard anyone say they disliked angel beats let alone say they hated it. So it looks like you were trying to invoke some kind of an argument ie bait. Something Internet trolls do all the time.

Like if I said naruto sucks (even though it does) to try and get someone to argue with me why it dosent suck and continuously roast them to make them look like an idiot.

Can I ask what anime you like if you don't like angel beats?

Please believe me when I say it's just my opinion. I have no wish to start a wide mass Internet war. It's not that I hates it its just the plot line. The end at first to me was sad but know that I think back on it it really didn't do much for me. I'm not a troll and not setting out the make you look like an idiot. The graphics was good but I feel the plot could have been tweaked slightly.

I like animes such as Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on titan and free. Hbu? I'm sorry if I sounded rude. Please forgive me. Maybe it's just because it's the first thing I've ever watched like that.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
Hey bro its all good. I just thought you were setting up a good bait. The plot to angel beats could have been alot better if they did a full season.

I liked Gurren Laggan, Mirrai Nikki, Shokugeki no soma, Fate/Stay night.

Reactions: OtakuFallenAngel
OMG Mirai Nikki and Fate/Stay night are next on my list :eek::D

And also thank you :p

OMG Mirai Nikki and Fate/Stay night are next on my list :eek::D

And also thank you :p
You should watch the Fate/Stay Night from 2014-2015, known as Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, it's superior to the first one :3

I wouls recommend watching Fate/Zero first, since Fate/Stay Night is a sequel to it.

Reactions: AngelsShadow and OtakuFallenAngel
You should watch the Fate/Stay Night from 2014-2015, known as Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, it's superior to the first one :3

I wouls recommend watching Fate/Zero first, since Fate/Stay Night is a sequel to it.
Thank you very much I will. After I watch Tokyo Ghoul Ayato first. :p

Back