Your Best Character?

• Thread starter Truninjajoe
  • Start date
I'd say I'm best with Mr. Game and Watch. He's the only character I really know how to combo correctly with. I also use Yoshi, Peach, Villager, and Little Mac; Mac being a character I use mainly for fun. I may or may not promote Villager as my side-main. xD

Reactions: 3823
Rosalina is my best character because of her epic charge attack, Shulk because of his Monados. His monado switching is pretty straight forward. Fighting against Sonic? Switch to Speed at the start. Want to give more damage? Switch to Bustah. Want to smash them away? Switch to smash. And I am also good with Jigglypuff.

I'm good with Link! He has a great up attack, and use it when enemies are in mid-air.

Tough question... I'm good with Shiek, Fox, Pit/Pittoo, Olimar, and Roy. I constantly change my play style, and I can play most characters, just not effectively. I placed them in order on how good I am with them and how much I played them... But I can use all fairly good.

Toon Link is my main, and I enjoy how fast he is and using the hookshot. Besides him, I'm decent with Greninja, Kirby, both Pits, and Robin.

I'm good with both Mario and Shulk. But my best bet is Shulk. I really like how you can upgrade Shulk's ability so he can fit into other match ups. He can be a great character with a nice recovery, he can be a fast character, heaviest character, best character that can dish out damage and a character who has great power.
Mario is mostly balanced than in previous Smash games and his broken <censored> down throw up tilt is what I love to use OMG.

I had to repost my mains Robin because he has a lot of spacing options also he is overpowered to me in a way because of the Levin sword combos and then the Thornton finisher and arcfire stalling for magic recovs and masterclass for a lot of heath recovery and a lot more options for him and...Roy is back do you know what that means new mains I am still discovering combos for him but so far he is totally overpowered so much!with all of the flame attacks and you can start so many combos with a down grab and throw!

Honestly, I stick with good ol' Link. But what about you? I think the hardest player to play as is probably Mega Man, but thats just me...

I am best with WFT. Great Luck with Sheik.

I like using Greninja and I tend to be pretty good with Lucas as well even though I only played with him one or two times at a friends house. His aerials and Smash attacks are just the best (not to mention he excellent jab game). My one complaint with him is that his tether grab does not work at close range. Meaning his neutral game is a risk reward situation most of the time.

Ähm... yeah... I have a lot of characters with whom I can play well. Pikachu, greninja, kirby, yoshi, charizad, ganon, mario and Dr. Mario, Roy, ike, and many more.

My favorite is Charizard, but I am the luckiest with Mewtwo or with Ike..

Captian Falcon Of Course With The Knee Of Death

My best character in smash has got to be Zero Suit Samus, her final smash is really powerful especially when you have taken high amounts of damage. In those situations, the final smash may give you what you need to win the match.

My favourite character is definitely the Villager with his tree moves! When you grow the tree on people if can send them flying, also when you chop it down! But I find I am best with Link! I love all of links moves, especially his side smash! I love when I use his side smash and my opponents block the first swipe but then the second swipe sends them flying!

this is a pretty underrated character but my best character is mr game and watch. he may be easier to launch than kirby but i love his moves.his dash attack and F air are good combo worthy moves. hes has an awesome recovery move. and who can forget about judge and oil panic. just get the timing right on oil panic and your opponent is pretty much dead. and a good way to hit with judge is to down throw then release it and try your luck but all and all MrG&W is a really fun character

i decided to main pikachu for....i dont know what reason i just said i need a main that's not too common lol :p

My best character would probably be a tie betwwen Marth and Kirby. With Marth, I usually try to keep my opponent off their feet. I also try to counter here and there. Kirby, I usually wait for an oppening to attack. Until then, I ussualy try to keep them guessing what I'm going to do.

Ganondorf because he is such a troll. His warlock punch gets a lot of super armor and strength, his up tilt is a vacuum and deals a lot of damage and knock back, and his dair is probably the most easiest spike to control with since his jump and double jump doesn't get much height and distance and you can almost always guarantee the spike. He is just satisfying.

greninja suits me so i play greninja a lot but lately i am not in the mood for playing so i dont show my real greninja player that challenged me today and won but almost lost that wasnt my real greninja lol i am not in mood 4 smash lately but even way other one was Ice climbers in melee and also young link in melee

Back