Your Best Character?

• Thread starter Truninjajoe
  • Start date
My best character is Luigi but I'm trying to make Lucas one of my best.

Man, Luigi tho his combo game is too good.

I got it good as Ike, but Zelda and Meta Knight are back-ups if I get bored of my Ike tactics.

I like to think I'm pretty fly as anyone, but there are just a few characters I refuse to consider - one I've even sworn to knock out anywhere, anytime, regardless of who brings it. Personal improvement I guess...

i dont have an exact preference, but im good with lucario and mewtwo. ^^

My best character is Dark Pit.

I'm best with toon link because he is a great fighter for up close combat or far away combat. His moves do a lot of damage in general and with some attack boost you will be in some trouble. He has a cool boomerang that if he misses the first time it comes back and will hit you. His final smash has to be the coolest one and this will kill if you aren't doing so good on helth

My best and my favorite (which i cant stress enough) is Pichu joking it's Lucario since i memorized his whole moveset and i just played and practiced with him so mush i just know what to do before thinking about it and if this was brawl then it would be my other favorite character my original favorite, Snake which i still know his moveset today and i just played with him all the time and i love MGS so much when i saw him in brawl i just had to use him immediately but yeah those are my two best characters and my runner up i would have to say is Sheik since i know her by heart also but im more skilled in my other two favorites a bit more

My best character is Ike and back when I was obsessed with brawl more than anything and then I was only good with characters I practiced with but its not like that anymore. I got bored and hit random and that was my first time playing as Ike and I was really really good and I loooove his final smash and he is also my favourite

Me my best character is Ike. I am the best when playing with him.Especially when i hold B.It does a terrible attack that does recoiling damages.But what i dont like with him is that he is slow but with strong attacks .I like also the way he counters enemies attacks.And when i press B+up

As i was thinking about what to post here, i realized something: i really ain't that fond of projectiles :p. There might be only one or two projectile based fighters i actually use. I have mains in the form of Lucina, Kirby and Mii Brawler, which are very physical fighters (i mean, one even has Brawler on it's name xD).
I use them sort of like 3 seperate "entities":
  • I use Lucina as my spacing fighter. The sword gives good range, the attacks come out fast and she has simple but strong combos, as well as a fast recovery move and a Shield breaking move. I prefer Lucina over Marth cuz the Paralel Falchion alows for a more consistent damage output. Marth requires more precision to maximize the damage output, which i dislike...
  • For Kirby, i have it as my combo machine. It has a lot of great combo starters like D-Air, U-Tilt and D-Tilt and the follow ups don't disapoint me either. Solid air game, with multiple jumps and good aerials (one of which is easy to spike) and sometimes Inhale comes in clutch (like Monado Kirby) :D
  • Mii Brawler is my "Go big or go home!" character. Even tho his combo game isn't the best out there (isn't the worst, either), he has attacks that can hit like a truck if used properly. I'm talking about Foward and Down Smash, all the Up-Specials and the charging punch Neutral-B. People often overlook his recovery game cuz the only recovery game they see is in the form of Helicopter Kick. And i'm here like... Bruh... You have discount Raptor Punch (or "Kick", i guess :p), discount Bouncing Fish and a wall jump. Git your stuff straight people!
I also use, as secondaries, Megaman ("one or two projectile based fighters" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ), Little Mac (cuz we all know well that no one actually mains it xD) and Zelda.

My main is Sheik.
I like fast characters.
I also personally like Sheiks teleporting move and her long ranged attack.

My 2nd main is Zero suit Samus.
I love her different kicks she has there really useful.
I also like her stun gun.
And once again she's a fast character.

Obviously Ganondorf.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm good at Fox and Ness. Fox is very fast and can easily go from one end of the stage to the other very quickly and if you know how to play him can be devastating for combat.

Ness it also pretty good due to him basically having a Home-Run bat as his moveset and being able to pull off some moves that will freeze my opponents.

Kirbs, Im training with yoshi because i want to try something new, but still play the pink ball of destruction.

Cloud
Cloud is good don't hate on me tho

My best by far is ness, but my luckiest has to be luigi. MISFIRES EVERYWHERE

Ike in ffas

My main is Sonic on both 3ds and Wii U. I can pull off alot of combos with him and play strategically in competitions. I use him for casual play as well just to show sometime with my friends. I also have another set of characters I can use depending on my foe such as Link, Dr.Mario, Bowser, Diddy Kong, and Kirby

I loved playing with Donkey Kong, but in the recent entries of the game, I am more inclined to play as Bowser, I have gotten the hang of it lately so I prefer playing with it a lot. I have also tried Ryu and I think I can do some stuff with him but I am not that good. Anyway, I am terribly bad with Mewtwo, I don't know how to play with him, I have being smashed by Mario and Charizard. So I am definitely out playing with him.

I am best with projectile spacing. I have used samus, villager, and lucario as my mains. Samus has plenty of projectiles available to her. Villagers tree can be used in many ways for a suprise attack, and lucario’s bullets get bigger and badder as his percentage goes up.

My best Character is probably Roy because he's our boy

Back