Your Best Character?

• Thread starter Truninjajoe
  • Start date
The characters I play best are Sheik and Zero-Suit Samus, partly because I play them a lot, and partly because they're generally pretty easy characters to get good at. They're fast, have a good mix of projectiles and close-up attacks, and can quickly rack up lots of damage. If I'm playing to win, I'll play one of them.

I rather use my boys Ness and Lucas though. I mean they're from my favorite series, what else can I say? I'm still not good at them, though I'm one of the few in my friend group who can consistently pull of their recovery, so that's something.

Probably Bowser and Ness. Bowser’s definitely my favorite, cause of his side grab. The thing I do that makes me laugh the most is grab the player, and throw them off with me. xD

Probably Bowser and Ness. Bowser’s definitely my favorite, cause of his side grab. The thing I do that makes me laugh the most is grab the player, and throw them off with me. xD

You realize that if they spam jump they don't die when you die, right?
lol sorry to be a fun killer :p just pray that none of your friends see this

Reactions: Aura Knight
You realize that if they spam jump they don't die when you die, right?
lol sorry to be a fun killer :p just pray that none of your friends see this

Thank you!

I'm basically a jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none. I'm not really amazing with any character, but I'm not really horrible either. If I had to choose the characters that I'm the best with, they would be Ness, Luigi, Pikachu, ZZS, Falcon, ROB, and Diddy. I would say my best character is Ness though. My friends actually banned me from playing him because they thought that he was "too broken" lmao.

I'm basically a jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none. I'm not really amazing with any character, but I'm not really horrible either. If I had to choose the characters that I'm the best with, they would be Ness, Luigi, Pikachu, ZZS, Falcon, ROB, and Diddy. I would say my best character is Ness though. My friends actually banned me from playing him because they thought that he was "too broken" lmao.

Ness? Broken? Ooof. Your friends are p clueless if they actually think that lmfao. Then again, casuals probs dont know how to beat PK Fire.

Reactions: RedWhaley14
Ness? Broken? Ooof. Your friends are p clueless if they actually think that lmfao. Then again, casuals probs dont know how to beat PK Fire.
Yeah they are pretty clueless. They don't even know how easy it is to gimp Ness, and they think that his side smash is the same as the Home Run Bat's. They also tried to ban me from using aerial attacks because they thought that Ness's were "Too OP". Pretty hilarious amirite?

Yeah they are pretty clueless. They don't even know how easy it is to gimp Ness, and they think that his side smash is the same as the Home Run Bat's. They also tried to ban me from using aerial attacks because they thought that Ness's were "Too OP". Pretty hilarious amirite?

Yeet. They are right about his aerials being good, but everything else is friggin hilarious :p

Back