Your Best Character?

• Thread starter Truninjajoe
  • Start date
i actually play very well with little mac, i will always remember that time i finished of a zelda with a KO uppercut while she was getting back to stage, other than that i'm good with sonic, mario and a bit with shulk

Oh by far my best character is shulk. His down smash is literally the best in the game by far! His different abilities are also very good to use if you know how to use them properly. If for example you start off a 2 stock 1v1 you will probably either want to use the ability buster or the speed ability to get a lot of % on him. And then use the smash ability and then use your down smash and he it is a ko easily.

My best characters are Toon link and Greninja. I use toon link for the variety of attacks, and I use Greninja for the maneuverability and surprise. Greninja's recovery, hydro pump, is very effective when off stage, as well as shadow sneak for the surprise.

My most favorite character to use is Shulk. He has a pretty decent moveset and the Monado Arts are really useful, mostly Smash and Shield and occasionally Jump. Ike is second with his strong but slow smashes and his great side special which is great for recovery. Zelda is third with her hard-hitting but risky teleport special.

I'd like to think I'm pretty skilled with Kirby (hence why he's my main). He's pretty easy to use, and has quick moves to damage opponents. The down B attack is strong but hard to hit it's mark, but I do use it sometimes. xD

I don't really copy abilties of others, though, because there's not much of an increase of attacks or power. :p

Reactions: Truninjajoe
My main is Pit and secondary character is Roy. i like to use pit because his arrows can be guided and change direction ( Arrow dancing) and his side special is really nice because it takes out most characters at 140% or higher. Pit also has his A combo and I think thats really strong. I like using roy because his special when fully charged an OHKO any character. Roy's side special is also really fun to use because it is a fast hit. Roy has a really good down counter in my opinion.

I'm good at Dark pit, Rosalina, and Peach

I like heavy hitters, so Ike is usually my go-to guy when I'm playing with friends. That said, sometimes I break out Sonic or Ness for a change of pace. I also played Snake a lot back in Brawl.

I'm best at playing as Samus. I have won a lot of matches with her, also I just like her moveset. I've learned some low percent combos (Like following up a dash attack with a Fair or Uair, double jumping, the doing another Fair or Uair.) with her as well. Also I've gotten pretty good at spacing with her Missile and Super Missile. Her movement speed I also like, not too fast, but not too slow. Also I love it when I can just finish a match with a Charge Shot, so satisfying.

Since getting Smash 3DS, I'd so far say that I'm best with Lucina, or Marth :D

Reactions: Truninjajoe
I'm good at using Kirby.I like how he can fly,suck his foes and get their X attack.I also really like his final smash.It's fun beating people up with a cute little pink blob.Kirby is also the first Smash character I have ever used.Ive tried using other characters like Villager,R.O.B,Little Mac,And Dark Pit.But I'm not an expert at using them.
I agree, Kirby is a baby of destruction. If it can sing, it will destroy everything who listens to it.

I'm best at playing as Samus. I have won a lot of matches with her, also I just like her moveset. I've learned some low percent combos (Like following up a dash attack with a Fair or Uair, double jumping, the doing another Fair or Uair.) with her as well. Also I've gotten pretty good at spacing with her Missile and Super Missile. Her movement speed I also like, not too fast, but not too slow. Also I love it when I can just finish a match with a Charge Shot, so satisfying.
The charged shot is so great, I get killed by it several time against competitive Samuses.

I like greninja just cause hes fast but i know i can be good with link. He can be just as fast with his nair along with using the bombs for boobytrapping and easier edge guarding

QUOTE="Truninjajoe, post: 234015, member: 14219"]Who are you good at or have the best luck?

I'm good with Pikachu, but the best luck with Greninja. (Used bubble on Ike when recovering and he miss the ledge....)

:D
[/QUOTE]
When I fought against a link he had like no lag after his some of his smash attacks. His neutral a from air to ground is like no lag at all.

I'm good with Rosalina, Zero Suit Samus, and Robin.

...or at least I think I am. >.<

I love using Robin because he has a lot of spacing options, same with Rosalina. I like using Zero Suit Samus because she's super fast >.<
Yeah, zero suit Samus is not only just fast but also heavy as well. I think her boots made her heavy making it harder to bounce her out. Now Luma is like a body shield which also give lots of spacing option as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh by far my best character is shulk. His down smash is literally the best in the game by far! His different abilities are also very good to use if you know how to use them properly. If for example you start off a 2 stock 1v1 you will probably either want to use the ability buster or the speed ability to get a lot of % on him. And then use the smash ability and then use your down smash and he it is a ko easily.
I like shulk, his Monaco power makes him a very diverse character therefore he is fun to play.

Dark Pit. Or as some say, "Edgy Pit." I've been a Pit main back in Brawl and Project M. Felt like Pit was underestimated. When Dark Pit was confirmed, and people were disparaging him due to his "edginess" and how "he could have just been a palette swap", I immediately wanted to prove people wrong. I loved Dark Pit in KI:U, and I love edgy characters as a whole. Fighter wise, his moveset is great. Combo potential. Air game is absolutely magnificent. I love proving people wrong with him and I can surely say he's my best-best.

I love using Meta Knight. I love to use his neutral X it makes Meta Knight act like ballerina. I sometimes use Side X a lot because it's the easiest attack Meta Knight has. I don't normally use down X when I'm using Meta Knight. This is why Meta Knight is my main.

I'm good with Lucas and I have the best luck using him sometimes because of his up b.

Im pretty good with Roy, his down throw to up B is amazing and the ken combo is superb it can kill at zero percent

Captain Falcon and Ike

My best character would have to be either Captain Falcon or Little mac due to their amazing speed and power.
:cat:

Mine would be Link, OMG he has saved me from some possible smashes with his grappling hook thingy! He is so OP, well to me, and possibly to you too!

As is probably obvious from another page in this lovely forum, my favorite character is the one and only Samus Aran. True to the character, my play style with her is very adaptable, and will vary depending on the situation.

Back