Your first Level 100 Pokemon

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Mine was my Empoleon in Pokemon Platinum. this was because when i got the game i wasn't too sure how potions or typing worked, so i just battled the Ecruteak gym with my limited team of Prinplup and a Buisel (i was so stupid) so the only reason i eventually beat Gardenia was because Prinlup was WAYover leveled and i mean over leveled since he was at level 36 when i finished (SO SO STUPID) by then i could one hit all the gym leaders pokemon and as such i beat the elite 4 with a level 87 Empoleon and i just spammed surf. Afterwards i just grinded him all the way to level 100.

So thats my Story.

Reactions: Vernal
Mine was blaziken from ruby, I wasn't even the one that did it too lol. Me and a friend temporarily traded games(ruby for emerald) just to screw around. We only traded for maybe 5 days, and he got blaze chicken from 50 something to 100, just from fighting the elite four. Firebird had over 60 recordings of beating the leet four. I did nothing on his emerald, since I was busy playing WoW.

My first level 100 Pokemon was Giratina. Level 100 Pokemon are great, and they're also very strong but I feel that sometimes they're too powerful. I spent months training my Giratina to get to level 100 and I'm quite satisfied with the result, but now I feel it's not so useful because I can't do anything with it.

mine was mewtwo in xy, things are easy now with the lucky egg and exp share and the high leveled wild pokes

my good old charizard, it was in pokemon fire red, my mistake was taking him from there to ruby, oh boy i regretted trying to go trough the story with a charizard that prefered going to sleep than helping the one triner who made him reach lvl 100.

Reactions: Vernal
I think my first was a Zangoose in Ruby. After all it has erratic experience and also my latest lv 100 is a Majin- The Camerupt which i use with my faithful tropius for ev training. When i was young i thought that levels was better than evs. Turns out I'm wrong...

And Sabelye:vamp:

My was either Serperior,Throh or Zekrom in Pokemon White.I had minor objective of reaching my entire team to level 100,and I did that in a matter of days...then I transferred all the Pokemon I had in that game to X/Y and now I have to restart my objective all over again.

Rayquaza in oras

mine was a Luxray in pokemon diamond. id beaten many pokemon games but never got to that level :p

tyranitar it was in gold I love him I wish I still had him.

Can you guys remember your first level 100 Pokemon? I think mine was Swampert in Pokemon Sapphire (it's either that or Kyogre). What about you guys?
Togekiss in heartgold, I had used togepi so much, when I was younger, and I was new to pokemon, I only knew pokemon from the anime, and didn't know togepi had an evolution XD

My first level 100 Pokemon was my Blaziken from Pokemon Sapphire

The shiny Metagross from the shiny Beldum event givaway in ORAS.

My first level 100 pokemon would have to be the Greninja in XY. I have been playing pokemon games for a while now, but I don't really bother with leveling them to 100 anyway. They are always stuck at level 90 or something. But Level 100 Pokemon don't seem much stronger than level 90 pokemon anyway. Also I barely do anything but online battles, so it doesn't really matter. I have leveld other pokemon to 100, but thats just because I don't (or wouldn't) use them for online battles.

My first level 100 Pokemon was my Typhlosion in Pokemon Soul Silver. It was my starter and when I ended the game I was bored so I decided to train it up to level 100. I remember training it against the gym leaders in the fighting dojo, and I would just sweep them with Eruption. I finally got it up to 100 and I was very happy. That 'mon, is the only mon I have raised to level 100 yet. :p

Can you guys remember your first level 100 Pokemon? I think mine was Swampert in Pokemon Sapphire (it's either that or Kyogre). What about you guys?
Mine was Latias

Mine was a Swampert too.

The first one that I got was a level 100 Mewtwo that someone traded me. But the first one that I trained up to 100 was my Togekiss Theo. Hatched at Lvl 1 from that egg in SoulSilver, I trained him up to about lv 50 in SS before transferring him up to AS and finishing the job, ending with a very overpowered pokemon and an entire Delta Episode left to finish. That's my story.

Charizard was probably my first Lv 100 pokemon in pokemon y, also my first pokemon game and charizard was a Charmander which was giving to me by my friend from trade in a luxury ball and not knowing he had dragon egg moves, unfortunatly not a girl to breed but yeah.

First level 100 I ever got was Meganium on Crystal. Back then, it was the only Pokemon I actually used in battle so by the time i reached the Elite Four, it was level 96 or something just from doing the storyline.
On Emerald, my first level 100 was Rayquaza that started at level 70, for which I just used a Masterball.
First level 100 on FireRed was a Shiny Charizard that I done a lot of Soft resetting for.
Pearl brought a Pelliper to level 96 by the time i reached the Elite Four and so that was my first level 100 there.
Soul Silver was a level 100 Raticate
Black my first level 100 was Samurott and White 2 (may have been white + black 2) was a level 100 lucario.
from there, X (or Y, can't remember) was Blaziken from Mystery Gift and Alpha Sapphire was Shiny Metagross from mystery gift. Never bothered hitting 100 on any of the MD games so that's it for me :eek:

Back