Your first Level 100 Pokemon

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My first level 100 Pokemon was an Espeon, my second was a Sylveon! I have them both in my games right now actually, this is why I am a HUGE eeveeloutions fan :D

I swear to god that plusle was my first level 100 Pokemon

Ps it sucks

Probably a Magma in the 1st gen pokemon. Not sure which, it's somewhere between yellow, red, green...
But it was with help from my brother. I remember having a full set of lvl 100 pkm in my party back then xD

My first level 100 Pokemon was a Mr. Mime called Miles, which I traded from a Clafeary in Pokémon Yellow. He was quite unstoppable, as he pretty much 1 hit KO'd every opponent, even at the elite four. It felt like you weren't supposed to reach that high levels in those older games.
I also had about 15 pokemon at level 100 in firered. That was a bit of a pain to get too.

My first level 100 was my Feraligatr in Pokemon Colosseum. Which was then followed by my Suicune. That was my first Pokemon game I actually ever played all the way through and knew what I was doing. Those two have gone on to be my favorites. :)

My first level 100 Pokemon was an Alakazam on Pokemon Diamond

Even though I did not fully own the swampert which I had trained well on my brother's game it is not mine and belonged to my brother so I think the first level 100 I achieved was a salamence in pokemon only a few days ago it reached lv 100 while I was battling the league it leveled up.

My first was either a lvl 100 Dragonite, Arceus, or Typholsion, I don't remember. It was in soulsilver. lol i just E4 trained and beat the E4 like 10 times with the same team and they were all lvl 100s

My first lvl 100 was my Blastoise, shortly after it was Sylveon :D (in x/y)

I believe it was my Giratina from Platinum, but it may have been my Empoleon. One of the two!

It was Giratina.

Not many people who started seriously training their pokémon during the first (Red, blue, green, yellow) or second (Gold, Silver, Crystal) generation, it would seem?

Typlosion in Pokemon heart gold

I don't know about anyone else but my starter pokemon and legendary pokemon i always level up to 100 in the end and its difficult to remember which one was my first. I do believe it was someone from fire red or ruby.

My first LVL100 was a Golduck in PKMN Platinum, secondary a Medicham. Dont ask me why, its wierd.:p

Deoxys was my first level 100

My first level 100 pokemon was Charizard. I remember playing leaf green every day on the bus after I got out of school just trying my hardest to get it to level 100 by beating the elite 4. Those were the days. *sigh*

Thysoplosian(Cyndaquil) (idk the spellings) in SS :D

Can you guys remember your first level 100 Pokemon? I think mine was Swampert in Pokemon Sapphire (it's either that or Kyogre). What about you guys?

My first level 100 was Serperior I remember all the times I had to fight Drifblim to gain such an achievment.

I skipped the evolution on Magikarp, and leveled it to 100 just to do it. I also always used it in online battles. It hasn't actually been of use yet (considering in normal rules, everyone is the same level) but his day will come soon. I have faith in Sir Floppyfish (his nickname).

Reactions: ThatrandomguywantstobTLE
I remember mine being a Typhlosion on the original Gold version. Wow... those were the days... I still consider G/S/C to the some of the best games. The battery in my Gold died not too long ago... :(

Back