Your first Level 100 Pokemon

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I got a Blaziken to 100 in Ruby, then started a new game(on accident XD) then when I got Diamond, it was hacked so the Pokemons were already maxed out. Then, in X, I realized that traded pokemans got exp faster. The first level 100 i got to myself was a Yveltal from lvel 70. Now i have 9 or 10 from trades and stuff.

I've never gotten one (well, not legitly anyways). I will now add that on to the checklist of things I must do on Y

A long time ago in Pokemon Yellow, I struggled to get through the game due to not being able to find flash. A friend gave me a Kadabra which evolved in the trade. This Pokemon was the first ever Pokemon I got to level 100.

My first was Emboar. He made me love fire Pokemon. He endured tons of attacks and won many fights. So I kept on leveling him up on and on and on. Than finally, he became a level 100 and became my favorite pokemon. He sure may look ugly but he is really strong.

My first level 100 Pokemon was I believe Mewtwo in Pokemon Red. It was only because of the fact that I was a beginner at Pokemon back then, so I heavily relied on the legendary Pokemon that I had captured. It happened to be that Mewtwo had made it to level 100 first. It was funny to because Mewtwo was the last legendary Pokemon I had caught, yet the first to make it to level 100.

My first Level hundred pokemon was my serperior in pokemon white version . that time my only team was my serperior and my braviary it was cool . I trained very hard and managed my snivy to evolve to a servine even before the very first gym and it was a serperior by the time before the bug gym and now when i started the elite 4 i have serperior lv 84 and braviary lv 60

Can you guys remember your first level 100 Pokemon? I think mine was Swampert in Pokemon Sapphire (it's either that or Kyogre). What about you guys?
I would be charizard in pokemon yellow

I'm not sure this counts because it was a rom hack but my first level 100 was a Luxray in Pokemon Flora Sky. Otherwise it was a Ludicolo I got from wonder trade in Pokemon OR.

Pikachu in Pokemon Blue

My first level 100 was Swampert in Pokemon Emerald. My favorite Pokemon game of all time.

My first must have been feraligator in pokemon crystel. At some point in the level sixties i already thaught that was high and extraordinary, and i had no idea about lvl 100, and that being the lvl cap, and later when i got old and because i started to understand some words english i could progress through the game and my starter obviously was the first to get 100.

My first pokemon game was the first to get a lvl 100 (Pokemon White) and it started from a Lillypup and into a stoutland and I transfered him into X and Y and then into my Omega ruby / Alpha sapphire game and hes one of my best pokemon still to this day :3.

Venusaur (FireRed)

My first 100 level pokemon was ahh .............................................yess my female loppuny in my platinum version since I caught buneray in forest I used it in each and every battle which let that cute pokemon gain a lot of experience and finally one day that pokemon reach to level 100 i was so happy that day . I wish that to transfer that pokemon to 6gen.

My first lvl 100 was Dialga in pokemon diamond. This is the only game where i used a legendary on my team, but it was so worth it. Dialga is one of my all time favorites because of what it did for me in Pkmn Diamond. Palkia aint nothin.

Mine was my very first pokemon, Blastoise. I picked Squirtle in Pokemon Blue and leveled him up all the way to 100. That was one of my proudest moments as a kid, even though it was complete overkill to have one that high for just playing against CPUs. I was convinced the elite four and champ would have all level 100 pokemon as a kid. Lol

Charizard in either Yellow/Blue/Red

Torterra! I actually cried when my sister wanted to delete the game and start it over so that she could play the game herself. I had almost 3 level one hundred and I was just angry afterward.

My first lv 100 pokemon was infact a mudkip. I thought mudkip was cute so i decided to never evolve so you'll have my friends with blazikens and sceptiles and me and my mudkip n_n

my first level 100 Pokemon was Feraligatr back on Pokemon silver. i played the heck out of silver since it was my first Pokemon game ever. the moment he leveled up to level 100 was when I had beaten red for the first time in Mt. Silver. sadly my silver's internal battery died along with the save file :'(

Back