Clash of the Queens!

• Thread starter 8150
  • Start date
I'm not using key blades anymore, I'm using the lightbreak series.

Don't worry about a thing! I have both Oblivion and Oathkeeper!
i like how everybody is using keyblades and super op weapons and i'm trying to be nice and modest using throwing knifes ;_;

i like how everybody is using keyblades and super op weapons and i'm trying to be nice and modest using throwing knifes ;_;
I technically don't even have weapons, just Metroid powers :p I'm the squishy DPS ;-;

I technically don't even have weapons, just Metroid powers :p I'm the squishy DPS ;-;
"just" metroid powers :meh:

Light break series isn't op. They can blow things up with the blast element but they don't do a lot of damage.

Light break series isn't op. They can blow things up with the blast element but they don't do a lot of damage.
"isn't op" and "blow up things up" in the same sentence is kinda weird :p

I finally finished Queen Ethereals staff
xZOVyNo.jpg

Don't you prefer the Ethereal Blades?

Don't you prefer the Ethereal Blades?
Nope her staff is named Ethereal Nothingness just because her powers are nothingness and her ability to make her art come alive does not mean she has Ethereal blades XD lucky her her magic is nothingness XD

my weapon is a book, dude. A frigging book

U dont see that stopping Zexion his weapon is a book and he's an illusionist

Of course there are some exceptions...

Umm....am I too late for this, or something? :p

NormalNinja": 319344 said:
Of course there are some exceptions...
Nah, considering my character's defense ability itwould be hard to take me down

Nope @Tatsumi youre just in time! Just do what the first post says and make your character

Nah, considering my character's defense ability itwould be hard to take me down
i have a certain feeling that said book is going to be so OP that i'm glad i'm on your side

XD

Nope @Tatsumi youre just in time! Just do what the first post says and make your character
Hey toxic, please remember to put me on the list

Oh right, I gotta update the list. Gimme a minute

EDIT: it's updated!

Name: David
Personality: Serious
Allegiance: Queen Toxic
Skill: Uses shadows and the wind to move silently and stealthily. Very agile and quick
Weapon: Bow and Arrow, small throwing knife, and a larger knife for close range combat
Preferred job: don't really know the theme so I'm gonna go with a Ranger or a spy

Back