Corrupt A wish!

• Thread starter Starmanfan
  • Start date
  • #1,721
Granted, but each cent you recieve takes a year off your life
I wish for the next person who replies to this thread to not corrupt this wish for 1 pc

• #1,722
Granted but I will corrupt it for 2 pc

I wish to be the last one to post on this thread

• #1,723
Granted, but you are no longer aloud to view this thread for proof.

I wish for nothing.

• #1,724
Your wish has been granted
Now your every want has come true

I wish i could beat the pit of 100 trails on Paper Mario and the Hundred Year Door

• #1,725
Granted, but all your data is erased and the game is completely messed up.
I wish I was a wish.

• #1,726
Granted, but you yourself are never granted.
I wish no one will corrupt my very next wish.

• #1,727
Granted, but it will only be half granted so 50% of the time you won't get a wish corrupted, but the other 50% you will.
I wish that coins in the real world didn't exist so everything is free and life is even more awesome ;)

• #1,728
Granted, but you are robbed of everything you've ever owned.
I wish to know everything.

• #1,729
Granted, but the most disgusting and horrid knowledge always surfaces in your mind.
I wish I was Danny Phantom.

• #1,730
Granted, but the most disgusting and horrid knowledge always surfaces in your mind.
I wish I was Danny Phantom.
Granted, but you take a beating from Dash and the Jokes, followed by your ghostly enemies, and you got so tired that the Fentoms finally catch you and disassemble you molecule by molecule

I wish to be a super hero in an alternative dimension where nearly everyone have superpowers

Reactions: Link-182
  • #1,731
Granted, but your only ability is walking.
I wish for a pet turtle, whose favorite food is waffles, which the waffles he eats have cousins that are Pancakes.

• #1,732
Granted, but the Pancakes take revenge for their family the turtle ate, and they kill both you and the turtle.

Well........ I wish for a female pet bear that is as smart as I am to be my girlfriend, and since she's smart as me, she know violence is never the answer and always hold down like I do, also since we're both as equally smart we always have something to talk about or do together, even if average people have no idea what we're even saying, and she's always worrying about me and care for me as I'd do for her, and if or when we have a baby/offspring, everything goes without any sort of complications of any kind and the cub(s) would not be a hybrid or mutant or anything of that sort, but instead a little bear as smart as we both are

• #1,733
Granted, but when the time for offspring to come is upon you, Bearsy gives you some kind of rare and permanent venereal disease, and you suddenly have a 3 year life expectancy with the realization that Bearsy's going to be a single mother :panda:

I wish I could join a mosh pit at a Lindsey Stirling concert :artist:

• #1,734
Granted, but when the time for offspring to come is upon you, Bearsy gives you some kind of rare and permanent venereal disease, and you suddenly have a 3 year life expectancy with the realization that Bearsy's going to be a single mother :panda:

I wish I could join a mosh pit at a Lindsey Stirling concert :artist:
Granted, but the mic breaks and you realise they've been lip singing the whole time

I wish for a corrupted wish.

• #1,735
Try again, I put "without any sort of complications of any kind" as part of that wish
no, I mean, seriously, try again!
I wish for a corrupted wish.
A simple matter! I shall grant this wish!
you get nothing

I wish to be able to transform (not shape-shift) into the real AKARISU Oricalcum as is in my heart, and I be as Cute as AKARISU Oricalcum would be and I could do so at will as well as painlessly and effortlessly

• #1,736
Granted, but people keep mixing you up with another character.
I wish for a wish-corrupting wish that wishes for uncorrupted wishes but wishes that I'd stop wishing to wish for myself to stop playing mind games with people.

Last edited:
Reactions: etrian_warrior
  • #1,737
Granted, but people keep mixing you up with another character.
I wish for a wish-corrupting wish that wishes for uncorrupted wishes but wishes that I'd stop wishing to wish for myself to stop playing mind games with people.
granted, however. you stay exactly like you are right now

• #1,738
granted, however. you stay exactly like you are right now

Whose wish do I corrupt, here?

I wish people would wish for things so I could corrupt their hopes and dreams.

• #1,739
I wish people would wish for things so I could corrupt their hopes and dreams.

Granted, but everyone knows you are responsible for that and they start a cult to get rid of you.

I wish I could be happy.

• #1,740
Granted, but everyone knows you are responsible for that and they start a cult to get rid of you.

I wish I could be happy.
Granted, but as the embodiment of happiness you'll never find your own joy

I wish I was a moon rabbit

Reactions: PersonSP
Back