Danganronpa: Turn to Despair

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,161
(I have the punishment in mind where all the characters torture him specifically. Czar's got a pretty painful revenge, it's coming up :D )
(Why thank you :D)

• #1,162
Lilyian: So who will get to torture him first?

• #1,163
(I have the punishment in mind where all the characters torture him specifically. Czar's got a pretty painful revenge, it's coming up :D )
Chopper: Ah, I have many medications to cure him... I'm sure it will be delightful : D

• #1,164
The Special Extreme

Note: This punishment has high-impact gory sadistic violence. If you're sensitive to such things, don't read it and just tell yourself that the students 'did away' with Togami. If you're a sicko like me, go ahead \: D/

137177720175.png

There were some pattering footsteps as the students slowly left their stands. Togami stood before them, biting his nails. He raised one hand as if to defend himself and burbled a beg for mercy, but they'd already started on their punishment, bruising and lacerating every inch of him they could reach over his repeatedly interrupted screams.

There was a particularly sickening squelch as they pulled his tongue free and his cries became completely inarticulate. His eyes burst in their sockets when the students stamped on his face, and his upper lip and gums were torn off and cut through, causing most of his upper teeth to fall off into his mouth.

Chopper filled several syringes with the most agony-inducing instantly poisonous substances he could fish out of his pockets and injected them into Togami, not even bothering to find veins or anything. Then he cut the veins open with a scalpel anyway.

Kaimine and Lilyian whacked him with their high-heels and handbags and Birkins and whatevers until he was unrecognizable.

Toxic pushed her 3DS's stylus into one ear and started fishing around for it using a screwdriver through the other ear. Unable to find it, she shoved her Wii Remote down his throat and concentrated on extracting it through his thorax.

Black had a stiletto with him. Don't ask. A nick here, a cut there... Togami was soon bleeding all over, his semi-numb-by-now pain compounded by Black randomly stamping on his nose and causing it to shatter completely.

Riko hummed happily to herself as she pulled his small intestine out as easily as weeding a row of cos lettuces. It required a lot of pulling and tearing of ligaments but finally it was free and set out on the floor beside Togami. She claimed the honour of being the first person to tear a hole in his back through his front.

Czar asked Chopper to check if Togami could still feel (oh EEGs?). Upon learning that he was still alive (somehow) and could still feel, Czar put a bullet in every joint of Togami's - his elbows, his knees, his phalanges... each shot caused Togami to thrash around for several seconds before Czar shot another joint. Even though he no longer had his good arm, Czar's aim was unmatched.

Syn wasn't sure if Togami really was alive by this point because he resembled nothing more or less than a carcass, but he put his guitar pick behind Togami's lower teeth, pulled it and brought the rest of his teeth out. Finally, he put the carcass on an improperly grounded amp and gave his guitar one jarring screamy strum that electrocuted Togami's carcass. It thrashed around for a few seconds before the amp caught fire and so did the corpse. And then so did the courtroom.

Yessir, the courtroom started burning. Togami had dropped a remote with one big red button on it pretty early into the execution, and one of the students pocketed it.

Quite calmly, our heroes turned and walked back to the elevator as the licking flames devoured the room. Turning around, the last thing they saw was the fire reaching Monokuma, who was sitting up and facing them. It reached his light side first, causing it to partially melt, and just as the flame reached his dark side and the grin seemed to widen and his eye glowed red one last time... the doors closed and the lift moved upwards.

---------------------------------------

• #1,165
Our heroes silently moved towards the entrance hall where they opened the door with so many locks and bolts using Togami's remote, and they moved out into the eerily silent street. Maybe they couldn't feel because of the horror they'd just given rise to, losing the last vestiges of their humanity; maybe they'd just started living in each other's heads by this time after being through so much together. They walked until they reached the only lit building they'd seen so far - the police station.

Naturally, having the blood on their hands (literally), they were arrested at once. But the detectives who investigated their story about having been at Hope's Peak Academy were, by an amazing coincidence, Kyouko Kirigiri and Makoto Naegi (who just did everything Kirigiri said >.>). They believed them, of course, and by a combination of fiddled evidence and contact with the government, managed to get our heroes out of jail and not go to the courtroom pretty quickly (goodness, these poor guys have seen enough of the courtroom for a lifetime). The sheet of executives' names our heroes turned over was the police's business now. Our characters didn't really care what it came to, did they?

Kirigiri and Naegi heard the story from them first-hand the day after their release. They shuddered together over the misery they'd seen, and the two former Hope's Students were shocked to hear about Togami and Fukawa. But what Syn and Czar and Black and Riko and Toxic and Chopper and Kaimine and Lilyian found most disturbing was that when they'd exited the academy and walked down the completely dark street in the cold misty night, they distinctly thought they'd heard... or imagined at the same time maybe... a bear-y voice mumbling, "Upupupu...."

--------------------------------

(Yay! It's ended :D I hope you guys thought it was a good one, and thanks for having taken part :cat:
We talked about having a sequel with different characters... eh, we'll see. \o Goodnight.)

Inspiration for this entire guacamole:

Last edited:
  • #1,166
Ahhh he finally got his revenge. I like the ending Spinner. Can't wait for #2:sneaky: I already got at least one character planned out so let me know when we're gonna do it. I enjoyed this RP and I'm a little sad it's come to it's end. But it was fun while it lasted ^.^. I'm just glad we did this and I gotta say Spinner you play a nice Monokuma ;) Until the next one :thumbsup:

Reactions: JayRawrTiz and 18
  • #1,167
If there is another one I will make sure to join

Reactions: 18
  • #1,168
Spinnerweb I love the roleplay it was really good and had a pretty good story.I'm hoping we have a sequel to this cause i have some characters in mind and now i can finally say this.I can't believe i've haven't been in the roleplay for a long time and no one has tried to murder Kaimine.I read through the story and if there's a sequel i'll be sure to be more active in the roleplay

• #1,169
This roleplay turned out way better than I thought it would be, and I loved the story :D Great Job putting so much effort into this!

BTW This Turn to Despair Song sounds like a bunch of cannibals singing ;-; I will never listen to rock =P

• #1,170
BTW This Turn to Despair Song sounds like a bunch of cannibals singing ;-; I will never listen to rock =P

I'll brutalize your every character if there's a sequel in return for that comment. JK JK :p

• #1,171
I'll brutalize your every character if there's a sequel in return for that comment. JK JK :p
Well, it that won't happen if you suddenly disappear. :sneaky:

• #1,172
Dammit, I missed it. And for the record crash, I WAS RIGHT!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! The only reason Junko came back was because that was a computer virus. The real Junko was still worm food.

And yes, a sequel. Make it happen. OR ILL SEND YOU TO DANGAN ISLAND!!!

Last edited:
  • #1,173
it's funny because in anatomy I had to remove a cat's small intestine. Life imitating art! Yes to a sequel, part of me wants the sdr2 crew to play a major role.
I've decided that Riko definately uses Tomgami's body for fertilizer, for a lemon tree to be exact.
And Black and Riko totally get together.

• #1,174
This thing end without me even notice it! XP

• #1,175
Oh mah gash . This was amazing!! If there is #2, I'd like to be in it. Good job guys.

Reactions: Tiki and 18
  • #1,176
Oh mah gash . This was amazing!! If there is #2, I'd like to be in it. Good job guys.
AH HA! I knew you were reading this. At least I thought you were since you were liking some of my posts. But hey I'd like to see you in the 2nd one too :D

Last edited:
  • #1,177
Yep :cat:

@ToxicWolf1132 should be the master of the second one, he makes me laugh. :p

Reactions: JayRawrTiz
  • #1,178
Me?!?! I dunno, I've never been a dungeon master before :sorry:
I'd be willing to give it a try though

• #1,179
AH HA! I knew you were reading this. A least I thought you were since you were liking some of my posts. But hey I'd like to see you in the 2nd one too :D
*twirls hair like a shy girl* ahehe, you guessed right!

I'd like to be in the 2nd one :sneaky:
This was so entertaining to read ^~^

• #1,180
How did you like my message so fast?!?! Like literally, the second I hit post, I got a rep,y saying you liked it :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back