Disgaea X2: Darkness Afterlude

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • #1,061
"Night." Luke said, as everyone went back to bed.

Morning time came as usual, and with that was the usual morning, what with everyone trying to force their way into the kitchen before Axel finished cooking. The girls had just gotten out of the shower and the guys gave up on trying to get into the kitchen. After everyone had ate, the group really had nothing to do today, so they all just decided to take it easy.

"Finally, we get a day off!" Luke said. "I say we get in the extra training while we can!" Axel was just sitting in the living room. "You'd rather train then just relax? Like you said, we have a day off. I think we should spend it relaxing while we can." Axel said.

• #1,062
"Might as well train we never get more than a hour of free time." Sky said as he practiced using a halberd.

• #1,063
'So you mean... on top of our training you want to use our time to train? Holy crap... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH SKY' Sorata cleared his throat.

• #1,064
"Stop screaming Sorata, ya frekin' banshee." Luke said, while training with a bigger version of his sword.

• #1,065
After about 5 minutes of training Sky threw his halberd into the wall. "I'm so bored! I wish something interesting would happen!" Sky walked into his room and started to organize and clean his weapon collection.

• #1,066
Right about then, the ground started to shake violently, and the sky was shrouded in darkness. "God dammit, what now?" Luke said. Everyone went outside to see that the whole entire town that the whole area was in dissaray.

• #1,067
"Well I can't say I ever liked that town anyway." Sky grabbed his halberd and crossbow. "So operation kill stuff and take some names is a go?"

• #1,068
"When wasn't it a go?" Eric responded smug grin on his face.

• #1,069
Sky looked at Eric. "I think we should hurry up before everyone dies."

• #1,070
"Cannon fodder Powerhouses first," Eric said pointing the path to the town.

• #1,071
"Well if this is a boss fight which it most likely is the weaker members of the party go first." Sky pointed to the path.

• #1,072
Sorata grinned as he said 'Go on Sky, Eric!' Telling them to go first.

• #1,073
"Eh... I guess i'll be the bigger man." Sky ran down the path to the town yelling "More blood for me!"

• #1,074
'Someone needs to stop him... Right?' Sorata leapt toward Sky and ran beside him saying 'sup? Loser!' To try amd taunt him. He than looked down and went quiet.

• #1,075
As Sorata and Sky run into the town they notice that nothing is going wrong as far as they can tell everything seemed peaceful. "So we just ran all the way over here for nothing?" Sky said as he turned to walk away.

• #1,076
'No there was something... Using the dark element... It can't have been an illusion could it?' Sorata looked genuinely concerned

• #1,077
When Sky realized Sorata was serious he tensed up waiting for something to happen.

• #1,078
'We saw it didn't we... Something happened here. We need to check on the people!'

• #1,079
Sky looked around for a minute. "Now that you mention it... I haven't heard a single noise or seen anything or anyone move since we got here."

• #1,080
'Keep your guard up I sense something... Something odd.' Sorata began sweating 'Let's wait for the others and not do anything rash' he gulped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back