Favorite Anime?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Fairy Tail :3 it's pure perfection... ❤️

Seraph of the End it is a brand new anime and it's what brought me back into anime because in each episode you want to see the next. It has a really good storyline and it's really a big life lesson because it tells you to use teamwork to work through the problems. It is kind of a mixture of AOT and Tokyo Ghoul and that's funny because those were the first two animes I watched.

My all-time favorite anime, hands down, has to be Lucky Star. I still don't understand exactly what got me so in to it. :p

Probably Cory in the House.
Anime+compilation+1+cory+in+the+house+sup+assclowns_4398b9_5443295.jpg

Reactions: Sir_Walter
Legend of the Galactic Heroes

It's an absolute masterpiece. Excellent character design, somewhat slow-paced but even the outright exposition is interesting. 100% serious, consistent atmosphere throughout. It's over a day long if you want to marathon it, but it's finally been fully retranslated -- and now an official English release is planned, as well as re-adaptions of the original novels.

Reactions: FLCL
TENGEN TOPPA! GURREN LAGANN! This anime is the most epic anime of all time, just, if you haven't already, watch it, right now, stop everything you're doing and watch it.

My second favorite's Fairy Tail and my third favorite FMAB.

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
Rosario +Vampire
Highschool of the Dead
Death Note
Black Lagoon
Ghost Hunt

Going back to my childhood and saying Sailor Moon (90's English dub, of course) . I used to watch the first movie all day long with my sisters, we even broke our VHS Player because we watched it so much. I'm pretty sure I can sing you that one song at the climax by heart. (Power of Love Sung by Jennifer Cihi)

I've always enjoyed Deathnote, Dragonball, and Naruto. I've seen some One Piece as well. All of those series are very nostalgic for me.

Can't decide between Sword Art Online or Naruto. Probably Naruto though

Seraph of the End it is a brand new anime and it's what brought me back into anime because in each episode you want to see the next. It has a really good storyline and it's really a big life lesson because it tells you to use teamwork to work through the problems. It is kind of a mixture of AOT and Tokyo Ghoul and that's funny because those were the first two animes I watched.

Yeah I watched it. It is really good I'm up to ep 11

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite Anime is Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood because of SPOILER ALERT

it was the first anime that made me feel sorrow pain and disgust in one scene the scene where we learn that DR. Tucker transmuted Nina and her pet dog Alexander together forcing scar to put her down and leaving me slack jawed

Fate/Zero, totally, the english dub is quite awesome too, kinda rare in anime.

I can't pick a fav anime they are all so good. I actually need to find more animes to watch I'm open to suggestions. These are the ones I love and are watching:

Fairy Tail
Sword Art Online
Tokyo Ghoul
Naruto

And I'm soon watching:

Attack on Titan
Corpse Party
Free
Black Butler

Like I said I need more no friends = more anime time :headphone:;)

My favourite anime is probably Sword art Online or Death Note.
I like sword art online because it has the right amount of humour but also a extremely awesome concept and a good story. The characters also have personality.
I like death note because there is a sense of curiosity after watching an episode. The characters are all smart and serious. Except Matsui. He is funny!

The first anime I wachted was Akame Ga Kill and I still think it is the best of all I watched since then :)

Hunter X Hunter 2013 remake. Not a lot of people know or heard about ur, but most people who watch it will love it a lot like me. I watched, nauto, one piece, gurren lagan, death note, attack on Titan, black butler I and II, code geass, Angel beats, SAO were good animes, but Hunter x Hunter is my favorite out of all and can't find anything else better than this.

Last edited:
Mines either Torodora or Spice and wolf
I'm a sucker for a romantic comedy

What is your favorite anime? Personally, I love One Piece because it's got an awesome story line and isn't too serious where I get bored watching it.
Fairy tail is much better

I've updated my favorites list recently

Cowboy Bebop
FLCL
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Serial Experiments Lain
Tatami Galaxy

Gintama is one of my most favorite animes, for it's humor and later plot.

Back