Favorite Anime?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Code Geass would have to be my favorite. I didn't think I'd like it even after searching for anime similar to Death Note and being bombarded with "watch Code Geass," but I was dead wrong. Death Note is the anime that got me into anime, but Code Geass absolutely blew my mind even more than Death Note did.

Favorite anime of all time: No Game No Life. So emotional and epic, lots of action and awesome characters with almost the perfect personalities ^.^

I love most anime that I watch. A few of my favourites are Death Note, Clannad, Attack on titan, Toradora and Blue exorcist. I really can't decide. I love them all :D

Ill admit most comedy animes are my favorite Bobobo bobobobo or One punch man are probably my favorite comedies. But Yo Kai Watch is pretty cute. Gera Gera Po.

• Natsume Yuujinchou

• Clannad: After Story

• Angel Beats!

• Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

• Shinsekai Yori

• Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.

• Eureka Seven
    i love all of these

I've watched so many anime that it's hard to decide ;-; would have to say either Akame ga kill or Seraph of the end

Seraph of the end, Hunter X hunter and Noragami
I can't choose between the three of them xP

Reactions: Chronal
I have a few favorites. Noragami is absolutely beautiful; I love the storyline and the characters and everything about it. Even the soundtrack is amazing; it keeps a strong beat throughout all the fight music without being overbearing.
HxH is a beautiful series with amazing characterization. And considering I will excuse anything if you have good charcters, this is a win for me.
I have to mention Haikyuu! if I'm going to bring up good characterization. Many times this show has tricked me into rooting for minor characters that will never win. Many times!!! And Yams is the most precious thing on this planet. I love him he's so tiny even though he's like 6 feet.

Reactions: Yukine
That's a hard question. Objectively, the most well-structured anime I've seen was Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (I actually met Ed's voice actor). It's definitely on my top 5, but sometimes, it can get a little too deep for me. Same with Evangelion, which is also another one of my favorites. Another anime I like is Hetalia, which is pretty hilarious in my opinion. It's my favorite comedy anime, but it seems to just make me laugh more than actually think or learn. So something in the middle would be One Piece, agreeing with your statement. It really gets me to think and feel for the characters, but at the same time, it's a funny anime. So, I'd have to agree, One Piece is my favorite anime.

People are going to look at me like I'm strange when I say this, but I really like Ouran High School Host Club. I'm a fan for romances and comedies, so that anime is right up my alley. Plus the situations the characters get into are pretty hilariously. But I do feel like that strayed a little far from the comics toward the end of the anime series which disappointed me. But still, stand alone, the anime is pretty good as long as you can stand all the romance stuff in it.

Mines Lucky Star for some reason i cant explaind

Darker Than Black! Things get really intense after the 12th episode, and I like the fact there's a lot of mystery in the whole story.

Bakuman,
I really liked that series, because it's the life of 2 guys who wants to became the greatest Mangakas they work together and get past all the good and bad things that is to be one, it's really inspiring for me tbh.

So far I'm enjoying Samurai Champloo. (I doubt anyone's heard of it because of their DBZ, FT or Naruto .)

My favorite anime is probably Magi.

My favorite manga is Dragon ball/Z/Super

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite anime is Shirokuma caffee because the puns, oh my god the puns :rotfl: and my favorite quote of all times is this one:
Panda (to Penguin): Why don't you try black coffee sometimes?
Penguin: I don't need any more bitterness in my life

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Naruto, Bleach, death note, flame of recca, and inyuyasha

What is your favorite anime? Personally, I love One Piece because it's got an awesome story line and isn't too serious where I get bored watching it.
Tokyo Ghoul

Yo-kai watch

I watch the shorter series of anime, but I love Hetalia, Ouran High School Host Club, and currently watching Soul Eater.

Back