Favorite Anime?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
My favourite Anime? Uhm...I think "Another"
My friends don't like it but I think it's very good.
The story is logical and -okay, there's a lot of blood etc.- not THE WHOLE Anime is about that brutal deaths.
Everytime my friends/classmates hear "Another" they say it's boring an that it's too much about the death scenes.
The Anime needs this scenes for the -in my opinion- great story. (Every month a student dies in the 9c, because...nope, I don't like spoilers)
Yeah, a few students try to find out what's wrong there and the way how so many things happen is just great. (I can explain so freaking good)
Ouh man...I can see the english speaking people going crazy on my english skills.
I'm sorry for every mistake I make.

Hmm...I would have to say my go to favorite for anime would be Jewel Pets. I know its a kids anime and really shoujo but the story itself is really deep. Its all about believing in yourself and following your dreams.

Kill la Kill

Kill La Kill, Matchiko to Hatchin, and Akama Ga Kill. I started off deciding to watch Kill La Kill because there were only 24 episodes so I said "Hey, why not?" I'm not sure what got me into Matchiko to Hatchin but all I now is that I saw that it was a new anime coming to Toonami so I decided to watch it too. As with Matchiko to Hatchin, it was new, watched it, got into it. Everything else on Toonami, not for me, except Sword Art Online II, which looks good but I'm late to it.

I like Parasyte- The Maxim the best. If you couldn't tell by my profile picture, I'm a huge fan of prototype, so stuff involving biological warfare and whatnot. The same could probably be said about Tokyo Ghoul, which is pretty awesome too, but didn't really mean as much to me as Parasyte did. Parasyte- The Maxim is one of those animes that you have to watch, rather than have it explained to you, because so much happens in there that if I said anything other than the fact that it's a great anime, It could spoil a few bits for you. Go watch it for yourself!

It's between Angel Beats and Chobits. Both are some what sad, but Angel Beats has action while Chobits is adorable

Here's few I can name: Neon Genesis Evangelion series (the oldest one of them is the best but newer ones are good as well), Kill la Kill and Attack on Titan
There's also many animes I used to love but I'm not so fond into anymore like Naruto (SO MANY FILLERS), Death Note and Gurren Lagann

I got to say Sword Art Online. The theme song itself makes me love it. Then, i would guess Death Note.

Gotta go with Trigun. A funny, serious, western action mini series about the Humanoid Typhoon.

Attachments

• Tri-gun.jpg
    Tri-gun.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 0
My favorite is Doraemon. It has some amazing characters and great writing in every episode. Highly recommended. :)

I lik naruto because of the actionin it .great story line too

Magi: The Kingdom of Magic and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Hunter x Hunter is quite good too. If you like Naruto you will probably like it.

I honestly like Date a Live as my best anime.I like the plot and how they kinda just throw heavy stuff on you.Personally th harem type doesn't really grab me but this one did.But personally i wouldn't mind if they throw me in there to you know change the storylie and make it less of a one man harem.My second best anime is Angle Beats or Say I love you.I may be into the fighting still animes but say I love you's plot line got me.I was so interesting.Angle beats was a good anime which Change alot a moments to just give you an idea of how it's plot line is. Other animes you might wanna watch
His and Her Cirrcumstances
Akame Ga Kill
Rokka
Sword Art Online
Trinity Seven
Frezzing
and/or Capoine
Thanks for anime :)

Steins;Gate dude. The FEELS :cry:

Akame ga kill, Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, Cowboy Bebop, and Full Metal Alchemist.

Since it's favorite and not favorites, I'm going to say Dot Hack Liminality! The Dot Hack series is the one that started the whole "stuck in the game" thing many other anime like SAO have copied and Liminality shows how it is on the side of the actual world, where there are people trying to save those who are trapped and there are people, the game's company, who are trying to hinder them to avoid getting found out and facing court or prosecution in general! It's just 4 episodes long, but makes for a great watch and, like everything in the Dot Hack franchise, has some of the best soundtracks and songs you will ever get to hear in an anime!

Naruto by far I've watched plenty of decent anime's but Naruto was the best but it had a ton of filler episodes

My Fav is Fairytail It's so interesting i started yesterday and already on episode 50 by the way GLAcraft101 Show'd me the forum ;)

~ Death Note
~ Sket Dance
~ Owari No Seraph <3
~Noragami

I have some more but I forgot. xP

Last edited:
I like anime but I would never have time for it only during breaks or weekends too busy during week :p
I still watch DBZ a lot so I guess it's my favorite. One of the first I've watched aside from yugioh(stopped watching the newer series)

Back