and one piece !
Go Luffy !!

someone like one piece ?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Neon Genesis Evangelion
2. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
3. Code Geass
4. Kakumeiki Valvrave

I just realized that all of these are mechas. I watch more than just mechas, I just really like these series...

Full metal Alchemist (Not Brotherhood) is my favourite because it has an amazing, gripping storyline. It doesn't carry on in a continuous timeline, it jumps back and forth - Which lets you know what happened before the first episode.
If you're a nerd (Or maybe even a geek), you will love it as it delves into the depths of Conservation of mass, The theory of equivalent exchange and even the emotional side of science. You will not come across a more interesting storyline to an anime or a manga than FMA. Good luck with your anime journey!

My fav. anime is Clannad and Clannad after story as the finished one
but I love Pokemon of course and One Piece

I love Naruto, One piece, Fairy tail/Zero,Inazuma eleven, Dragon ball, Accel World, Pokemon, Kuroko's Basket, Sword art online and Yu-gi-oh but I prefer the video games

Well these are my favourite animes!

Fist of the North Star ;)
Attack on Titan
Pokemon
One Punch Man
Parasyte

I like bleach and Sao and soul eater and tons of other things. I love anime and read tons of manga. I'm a nerd

I like many, but my favourite currently is Parasyte, followed by Steins;Gate. The depth in tne last few epsiodes of Parasyte was simply amazing.

I like many, but my favourite currently is Parasyte, followed by Steins;Gate. The depth in tne last few epsiodes of Parasyte was simply amazing.
Yeah, the last few episode of parasyte is was very. My favourite episode the final battle! So cool, and I like the opening song too. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::)

Yeah, the last few episode of parasyte is was very. My favourite episode the final battle! So cool, and I like the opening song too. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::)

Yeah! IMO Parasyte is kinda underrated. You hardly hear people talking about it, although it's on par with other famous anime like S;G or DN.

Yeah! IMO Parasyte is kinda underrated. You hardly hear people talking about it, although it's on par with other famous anime like S;G or DN.
Yeah S; G, DN was cool animes too! :D

Here are my favorites

Soul Eater

One Piece

Hetalia

Angel Beats

Black Butler

Vampire Knight

Tokyo Ghoul

AOT

SAO

SAO II

Death Note

Etc.

Reactions: 18
Just few episodes and I will finished
The Fist Of The North Star ( Hokuto No Ken) season 1
I like Kenshiro voice actor and his moves.
Who else watching The Fist Of The North Star?
This is my favourite fighting anime! :D
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
6BnU6iR.gif

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

PARASYTE Or Persona 4 the animation .-.

Please tell me I haven't already commented on this. My favourite anime personally is FMA. I really didn't like it at first but as I continued watching it I started to enjoy it. I have never seen an anime this good since. I also really like soul eater, it's story is a bit meh but its characters and OST are brilliant. Some people hate on soul eater for its unique art style, I personally really liked it. I also liked code geass. I dropped it about 3 times before I actually completed it.

My favorite is probably Himouto Umaru-Chan

Madoka magica because of how dark it is. its story line is good too

I'm just gonna say the first anime I've seen was my favorite, besides the CN ones. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

1600x600_streaming_anime.jpg

This is my favorite anime. Reborn is awesome and I've seen quite a lot of anime it was this or
hxh.jpg
This anime which is my second favorite. So Reborn has a slow start it's pretty much comedy at the beginning. But while the anime goes on more people get introduced and the anime starts having a lot of action. It has a great story, (sounds like i'm reviewing a video game) awesome characters, and awesome fights. The anime has 6 seasons only 203 episodes. If you wanna see a good anime I totally recommend Reborn. Also watch Hunter x Hunter it's also awesome.

Hunter X Hunter by far.

Back