Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
my favorite is squirtle.

1 gen: Charizard, 2 gen: Tyranitar, 3 gen : Torkoal, 4 gen: Lumineon, 5 gen: Hydreigon, 6 gen: Greninja

Charizard, its a combo of my two favorite types. Plus, its a dragon.

my favorite pokemon is arcues

generation 1 charizard generation 2 Typhlosion generation 3 Blastoise generation 4 infernape generation 5 reshiram generation 6 xerneas

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite Pokemon? That would be a tough question, considering there's over 700 of them. But personally, I'd go with Jolteon. I've had a Jolteon in all my Pokemon games, one way or another. It wasn't always the same one or anything, but it always had the nickname "Jolty."

Milotic :3 it looks so graceful and beautiful and I love it so much I spend hours every game trying to catch one :D

Hmmm, my favorite Pokemon would be Magnemite lol Just think about it, a metal ball with Magnets for hands(Sort of) Screws for antennae. Whats more adorable than that? lol 1 big eye and its floating too lol Actually theres someone as cute as magnemite lol Its Magneton lol Triplets like them makes Dugtrio looking like zits lol Anyways long story short, The Magnemite Evolution line has my "eye" on it lol I crack myself up lol

My favorite I would have to say is Scyther. I am fascinated by praying mantids (I've kept and bred a few) so it's only natural that I would love the mantis pokemon. And then there's his Pokédex number. #123. How much cooler can you get than that?

trianitar. only cause he was king of my platinum team

Eevee :cat: hes so cute and fluffy and cuddly and so full of kindness and happiness. he is just the best pokemon in the entire world!

My favorite pokemon is charmander. I like who he eventually evolves in to (charmeleon,then charizard ).

I love Sceptile/Mega Sceptile and Xerneas. They both look so awesome and they are quite powerful!

If I had to chose, it'd be Munna. I feel weird saying this, but I generally prefer weaker/smaller pokemon as opposed to bigger ones!

My favorite is charmender and greninja

Dragonite is my favorite pokemon by far since he is so laid back and can easily sweep after one dragon dance and can be very diverse since it has good attack and special attack stat and multiscale to op

For competitive battling, I really like cloyster, he is my op unstoppable powerhouse.

My favorites are typhlosion , absol and gardevoir. Typhlosion was my first pokemon and my only pokemon that I got up to level 100. Absol and gardevoir are just too awesome and both get megas.

My Favorite pokemon is Espeon with Magic bounce:
My move set for it is:
Toxic
Dazzling gleam
Psychic
Protect
I just think that it is power plus it prevents hazards and keeps klefki from swaggering you XD

Charizard. One word. I've loved him ever since I started Pokemon back in like 2005, playing my dad's R/B/Y multicart. From there, I went on to Pearl, then Platinum, HG/SS, White, Black2, then finally here in 2013/2014, Pokemon Y. I still need to go back and catch up on gen 3 though xD

Is it valid to say I like all of them? :p

Back