Gen 6 Favorite Type?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
problem with that though is that that would help make Dragon more powerful again (TrollFreak introduced Fairy type to reduce Dragon influence on the metagame) and Dark type is starting to gain too many weaknesses now

my favorite type is probably ... electric
gets you shocked every time !!!

my favorite type is probably ... electric
gets you shocked every time !!!
.....except when you're part ground or have lightningrod or volt absorb as an ability :p All jokes aside, yeah, electric type does have some good ones out there haha I mean, Zapdos is the best out of the legendary birds, for example

My favorite have always been the Fire and Psychic type.

My favorite type of Psychic type, mainly because it was extremely powerful in the first 2 generations. :p

For me it's got to be Fire and Water.

Fire, Ice, Dark, Ground, Water. Nice selection. xD

I like Ice the most.^^

Ghost! I absolutely adore Gengar :3

Fire-types, Poison-types, and Psychic-types

Fire & Psychic/Dark, here.

Bug is the best. Just look at Shuckle's usefulness.

I've always been fond of Ghost-type, for I <3 paranormal stuff hehe ^_^

Reactions: 2 people
I've always been a fan of Fire types. I generally pick the Fire type as my starter. They generally look the coolest. :#

My favorites are Ghost, Water, Dragon, Electric, and Steel types.

Dragons, of course. =3 I've always loved the dragon type and my in-game teams usually consist of mostly dragons.

I'm also fond of water, ice, fire, electric and psychic.

mine is fire type since I love fire and some of my favorite characters are fire users

My favorite types is Ice, Ground, and Dragon.

I LOVE Water type Pokemon. Very graceful, and majestic. Unique, amazing, and life-like too :D. #Water types. I've chosen every Water type so far in every game. Gotta love Water types.

Dragon by far. There are a lot of Over-Powered Dragon type Pokemon.(Before the introduction of fairy. Fairy is my second favorite type.)

Fire types are my favorite, And I love using Fire type Mono teams because Fire can be the hardest team to use because it has a lot common weaknesses you see on every team but if you play your cards right, you can sweep with a specs Typhlo, or Counter a rain team with a Drought Ninetales, Fire types are just fun to use all around.

Back