Favorite Zelda Game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Definitely The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for me. Why? Wolf Link. It was so fun and cool playing as a wolf at times! And I quite liked the plot, Midna also is a very enjoyable, mischievous sassy character that over time grows fond of Link, found that gradual development unique for Legend of Zelda, and very interesting. ^_^

But after that, I have to say The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. Master Quest mode is intriguing, but I found "Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly" slightly disturbing when I shockingly saw what was stuck in the walls of it all over, then soon figured out you have to shoot them with your slingshot to progress. Kind of...sadistic, Nintendo. o_O

My favorite is Windwaker Hd because of the open world.

my favorite zelda game is zelda 2 for nes

Favorite 3D Zelda is Ocarina of time, hands down. It set the formula for the later games, had pretty fun story and really good temples.
Favorite 2D Zelda is obviously A link to the Past, but Spirit Tracks is a close second. I had plenty of fun riding the train, exploring new sections, and I remember the temples being incredibly fun and improved everything Phantom Hourglass did wrong.

Going to have to go with my first played Zelda game, Majora's Mask!
So fun solving all the puzzles, but again, solving puzzles is a large part of Zelda games.
Anyways, I also thought that the whole, "You have 3 days to get another step closer to stopping skull kid before you have to reset the 3 days" LOVED IT SOOO MUCH!!!! :)

My favorite zelda game is the link between world's

As a result I think that ocarina of time is my favorite game. Even though I have never played it looks pretty cool and there is a ton of Easter eggs I have wanted to find. Also I really wanted the 3ds remake so that is what Actully lead me to this cool website where i can talk and chat all about nintendo.

Ocarina of Time

Arrgh!! I cannot decide if my all time favorite is Twilight princess or Wind waker. Both of them are, in my opinion, masterpieces. Both of them got amazing Music, beautiful Graphics and a pretty story. So I choose both Wind waker and Twilight princess.

my favorite is legend of Zelda link to the past

Mine was Wind Waker, Then A Link to the Past, then A Link Between Worlds. SOOOOOOOOOOO much replay value!

Im all about that Ocarina of Time. I know, I know it seems very unoriginal and cheesy and practical but its the game I grew up with. Nostalgia is everything :cat:

For me, the best Zelda game is Skyward Sword.I just finished it and I might say it was really worth playing it. I loved every single part in it.The songs were wonderful, especially for the orchestrated songs. I actually liked the motion controles and didn't had any problems with it.I loved the story and all the characters were fun and memorable.I also really liked the art in that game - mixed wind waker and twilight princes.Yet I haven't played a better game in this franchise.;)

To be for sure I really like majoras mask because I like how you can be the natives of the zelda series and use their powers for yourself

hands down one of the best zelda games is twilight princess because it tokk everything that was great about ocarina of time and made it a million times better and replaced the anoying navi with the cute and sassy midna not to mention it has one of the most interesting plots and was the first zelda game i ever owned and beat

I have not play many LoZ games but out of the ones I've played, I can say I like ALBW the best. Its short but very fun and has great puzzles and charm.

Wind Waker it is just to great.

definitely majoras mask but if not wind waker. wind waker had in my opinion some of the best graphics and great music

Wind Waker - It's a game that was so different from the others, while still keeping the classic parts. The art style (especially in certain cutscenes) is amazing, and it's also one that's timeless, unlike the previous 5. A lot were off-put by it's 'cartoony' appearance, but the game has one of the best storyline's of the series, as well as the gameplay being fantastic and innovative, and the music has a very distinctive celtic feel .There's so much to explore and find in this game, and they brought in so many small innovations that make it all the sweeter. The ensemble cast in the game is also a lot more memorable imho than that of the others.

honestly i would have to say phantom hourglass i dont know why maybe its nostalgia value after all it was the first zelda game i ever played ahh those were the days hell i didnt even know what zelda was at the time but my friend turned out to be obsessed with the series but i outrank him now i got it with the golden ds with triforce on it but it stopped working it wouldnt turn on i tried charging it didnt work i even replaced the whole dang battery and still nothing so i had to throw it away now i have a <censored> jet black one snuff..snuff like if you cry every time

Back